Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1120 Glen Valley Rd Oakville ON L6M 3K8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Oakville  >  Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

jen_leigh42 in Toronto
jen_leigh42 in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

Kim was pleasant to deal with via email. She was quick to respond and accommodate my requests. The technician arrived on time, was efficient and left my carpets looking like new. The price I was quoted was the price I paid. I would certainly use Oliva again and would recommend them to friends and family.

big thanks for review!!

Cheryl S in Oakville
Cheryl S in Oakville

Flood help and carpet cleaning

We have used Olivia several times before and this time Olin called me back on a Sunday and came out on Monday to help with a minor flood in the basement, despite the fact that they don’t really do this type of work. They are professional, friendly and so accommodating. My carpets are clean and fresh and the water damage was minimal.

big thanks !!!!

Jenny in Erin Mills in Mississauga
Jenny in Erin Mills in Mississauga

Whole home carpet cleaning

John came to clean my carpets and area rugs today. He was friendly, fast and efficient. Got the job done and my carpets have never looked better. Even got huge fireplace soot stains completely out. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Oliva Services to everyone.

Thank You very much for using Oliva Services,and for your testimonal. Really apreciated.

Carpet on stairs, open areas and master bedroom

Oliva Services workers are professional, pleasant and reliable. I was very happy with results. The work took place as schedule and as planned. I recommend Oliva Services for carpet cleaning and other services they are qualified to provide.

Thank you very much for review! Olin Vanek. owner of Oliva Services .

Barry from Oakville
Barry from Oakville

Always the Best Result

Olin was here this morning do do the entire upstairs. On time and methodical, he made the carpets look like new. Every year we call hime back in before and after the winter season.

Thank you very much for your testimonial !
Olin. Oliva Service carpet cleaning of Oakville

MJ in Oakville
MJ in Oakville

carpet cleaning

I have had them clean two homes and they did an excellent job. They were very detailed and gave personal service. I have a lot of stairs in my home and they were able to clean them thoroughly.

thank you very much for review.! ! we apreciate it. Olin Vanek. Oliva services.

Padma in Burlington
Padma in Burlington

carpet and sofa cleaning

We had stairs that hadn't been cleaned in a few years. We called Oliva and found their customer service to be excellent. The technician was knowledgable and the results great. Will use them again. Highly recommend.

hello
thank you very much for your review!

Kelly in
Kelly in

Great carpet cleaning service

john was amazing at getting dog hair out of a very old and "hard packed" carpet. And the pricing was much more competitive than others I called. I would definitely use and refer this service again.

thank you very much for your review!

carpet cleaning

required cleaning 4 bedroom home in Milton - prior to staging. I left it to last minute - sourced Oliva via the Web. Within minutes after calling and leaving a request for quote - their customer service called. I was booked next day - great price! The company showed up on time - courteous to my time - and was completed in a mere 65 minutes! Awesome job! Will use your service again!

Thank you for your review!

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Carpet and sofa cleaning

The tech did a thorough job cleaning the carpeting on my stairs and refreshing my sofas. The stairway carpeting was so dirty he had to get more supplies, but when he was done, the carpeting looked as good as new.

Thank you very much for your review ! We are glad you like results of our carpet and sofa cleaning ! Our client satisfaction is our main goal at Oliva Carpet cleaning.

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY