Apolo Painting & Decorating

Paving Contractors
Mississauga ON L5M 4E4
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Streetsville  >  Apolo Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Apolo Painting & Decorating

Lidia in Mississauga
Lidia in Mississauga

Kitchen and house renovation

Thank you for great job, from my old house and kitchen Apolo did
amazing masterpiece job. I move in just on time like they promised.
Highly recommend to all of my friends!

Mara in Mississauga
Mara in Mississauga

Kitchen Update-Affordable, Efficient - Stunning end result!

Bob and his team transformed my dated kitchen to a modern stylishish version at a fraction of the cost of buying new cabinets. His team was efficient, expedient and the work was flawless. I would highly recommend the services if Apolo Painting & Decorating.

Sanford in Toronto
Sanford in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen cabinet resurfacing

I had my kitchen cabinets painted. The contractor who came to remove the cabinets basically had to break the hinges to remove some of the doors. I figured she knew what she was doing and would fix the hinges when she re-installed. She didn’t. Now, some of the hinges are falling off. I called to have it fixed. I was given one time slot for his contractor to come look at the issue. I wasn’t able to make the time slot. His other option for me was to remove the problem hinges myself and bring it to his shop in Mississauga. I’m downtown. I tried removing it myself but realized my actual cabinets built into the wall got damaged as well. There was no way for me to remove it. I fixed it myself.

In addition to the terrible job with the hinges, the contractor also failed to bring her own ladder and asked to use mine. My ladder was new. She ended up getting paint all over it and gave it back to me in a mess. The paint job on the doors they took back to the shop was excellent but the contractor who came and painted my cabinets did a terrible job. The paint is uneven. She forgot to paint the underside of my cabinet so the primer she put has started to peel off.

The work was not done on time. I also had Apolo paint my condo. I was told it would be a 1-2 day job. It took an entire week. Both contractors who came in said the quoted time was not reasonable.

In general, the staff at Apolo painting were nice and courteous but the quality of work and timing were terrible. I regret using Apolo and wish I spent the extra money to get my kitchen redone properly.

All this is not real. the alien first praised our work, he used our 24 feet ladder for three weeks to install his blinds. he was impressed by our punctuality and speed. what happened is, his kitchen was old and some of the hinges where already broken, one or tow, but at the time of installation everything was ok. however we wanted to fix the problem, but we where not given the opportunity. And we never said the job would take 1-2 days, we estimated up to tow weeks, it is even in his contract. After all, it took him 4 months to complain.

Susan Patterson in Mississauga
Susan Patterson in Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Revamp

I was shopping around looking at new kitchens because mine was pretty drab and extremely outdated, I was given quotes of prices I just could not afford, $15,000 and up. I found Apolo Painting & Decorating online and decided to call for a quote. Bob not only came within hours, he gave me a quote that I could not turn down, Bob was professional, courteous, and knew so much about the industry that I felt comfortable and had confidence instantly. Bob new exactly what I wanted when explaining to him what my dream kitchen looked like. Within a matter of a day, Bobs amazing crew came to my house and started doing my reno. When they were finished, they cleaned, made sure there were no issues, made sure I was happy and content with their work. I was more than happy, I never imagined refinishing cabinets would make my kitchen look brand new again, and I surely didn't even pay close to what i was quoted by other businesses across the GTA. I would highly recommend Bob and his amazingly sufficient crew of talented sprayers to do any kitchen no matter how old and outdated.

Ms. H in Brampton
Ms. H in Brampton

Best in the GTA

I wasn't looking to spend $30,000 on new cabinets in a house that I was putting up for sale and the existing cabinets were in great shape. From the start the customer service was stellar. Bob gave a great quote and even helped us pick the perfect color for our cabinets and walls in rest of house. Shauna and Alex came about 10 days after they picked up our doors to paint the structure and install our doors. They were very careful and took the time to tape and cover our floors etc. They even went around and repaired all the little imperfections and damaged areas. the final product was even better than a new kitchen and much more affordable. I have to say...i hope the new house we find needs panting because I'm sad that these cabinets will no longer be mine!
we can't say enough wonderful things about this company and there awesome staff. we will definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Painting

Bob and his team did a wonderful job painting my kitchen cabinets. He and his team turned an outdated and dark space into a fresh and modern living space I enjoy being in now. He came to my house almost immediately after I had contacted them and offered a free estimate. He was honest and the quote was very reasonably priced. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the outcome and would absolutely recommend Apolo to my friends and family. Thanks again!

MH in Toronto
MH in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Not only they didn't do a good job with painting the cabinets, they didn't paint half the baseboards and when we called them to come back and complete the job they just brought a paint brush instead of spray painting it professionally like we had paid for.

They also damaged our brand new concrete counter and they broke our built-in fridge door. Bob was very rude throughout all this and refused to pay for the damages.

Cait in Toronto
Cait in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

I can not reccomend this company enough, if I could give them an 11 I would! They completely transformed our kitchen cabinets from an outdated, varnished yellow wood to a stunning white, bright and modern space. They were very competively priced, and had a super fast turn around. They picked up my cabinets the day after my quote, and had them ready in 4 days to install. They put a lot of care into protecting everything from paint, we have new appliances, counters and floors and there was not a single drop of paint anywhere. Thank you ladies for doing such an amazing job!

Joe from Burlington
Joe from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior paint project (entire main floor)

Bob from Apolo was very professional and prompt regarding estimate for work and priced very competitively with one other estimate I received. I did have one other painter who was "baeumler approved" quote more then double Apolo's price. In the end I decided on Apolo because he seemed trustworthy and focused on quality. I was not disappointed!

Bob's crew showed up on time every day of the project, were very professional, and the quality was phenomenal. All touch-ups I marked off were promptly addressed and the end result of my project was 100% flawless. I've worked with alot of painters in the past and its very rare that I've seen this level of quality and focus on customer service.

I would absolutely recommend Bob and his crew led by Carlos to anyone in need of quality painting, especially given the fair price.

Thanks Bob for a job very well done!

Bob is AMAZING

Bob and his wondeful team of ladies did a fabulous job on my run down kitchen and long over due paint job on my walls.
Bob came to my house right away and gave me a free estimate. He was delightful to work with and left me laughing! I would do my kitchen over and over again with his team.
Thank you so very much aleks and Jessica for doing such a beautiful job and being so polite and professional.

More about Apolo Painting & Decorating

APOLO Painting & Decorating has been in the painting business for over 21 years. We are a fully licensed and insured home and commercial painting contractor. You can trust us! We Specialize in Kitchen Cabinet Painting. Our office is in Mississauga. Key Personnel: Bob Macura is a President of APOLO ...