Bin There Dump That

Reviews for Bin There Dump That

MG in Durham Region
MG in Durham Region
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

Bin rental for spring cleaning and reno

Used BTDT last year for home reno. Very friendly, courteous and professional service and not a scratch on my driveway as a result! Using them again for a rental property as I write.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Zenic Insulation and  Mold removal
Zenic Insulation and Mold removal
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Removing construction & insulation

I am using this company for many years as Insulation company. Joe and Brian who cover Toronto area are very profesional and friendly guys .They always answer the phone and bin never come late.Thank you for your services Zdenek

Thank you for your kind review Zdenek! We look forward to working with you more!

Shawn Chong in Markham
Shawn Chong in Markham

Dumpster Rental for Basement Tear-down

A few weeks ago, we decided to totally renovate our basement - including tearing out all the old carpet, the drywall, the studs, and the insulation. Needless to say, we needed somewhere to get rid of all this stuff. What came to mind was "Bin There, Dump That" because I saw their services being rendered on Holmes on Homes.

I called them up to learn about their price structure, and the fellow on the phone was very helpful in suggesting dumpster size and if I should go with a flat rate or with a per-tonne rate. In the end, he suggested the per-tonne rate and it was indeed a little cheaper.

So, he said they'd deliver the dumpster to my house the next day between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. It came right on time and I started doing my demolition that day. I also threw out a whole bunch of other junk... and believe me, the dumpster was almost not enough!

I had the dumpster for a week (the allotted time), and called them back to come the next day and take the dumpster away. Sure enough, the next morning, bright and early, I saw them taking it away. Not a scratch on the driveway! I had given him my credit card number over the phone when I first called, and about a week later, I received my receipt in the mail.

Great service and they commit to a time-frame and deliver.

Thank you for the thoughtful review!

More about Bin There Dump That

Leading junk removal company specializing in household cleanups and decluttering, removal of renovation debris, shingles, small amounts of landscaping waste, and general garbage and trash! We offer same-day service in all of our service areas. Our unique system ensures that your driveway is always protected!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Whitby?