Plumbing
Plumbing

Reviews for E. Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

amazing service

Vaillancourt was again to the rescue with the very skilled and patient Stan & Paul unblocking the main drains . Courteous, tidy, concerned and happy to explain every step of the problems' solution,
TEAM VAILANCOURT is the best option for my money..always a wow

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Replaced Boiler Pump

Amazing Company!! The pump on my boiler system finally died after months of nursing in hopes to get through the winter. Was using another company but they couldn't get out until the following week. Basement flooded twice and buckets being emptied every hour on the hour- I was stressed (Husband working out of town and 3 children home for PA day ) I couldn't wait. The other company actually called Vaillencourt to see if they had could do the job sooner (they could ) and got them to match their quote for me. Sold!! Patsy was fantastic and made me feel at ease, answered all my questions and very helpful. Tech showed up 3 hours early and explained everything to me. The job took less time and didn't cost as much as quote. :) The tech took his time and answered all my questions and even gave me some tips on our Boiler system.
It's hard to find customer service like this now a days. I believe in putting back into the community; building up our own towns business. Thank you very much for your help Vaillencourt.

Ron Branton in Oshawa
Ron Branton in Oshawa

Multiple jobs

I am a contractor working in Central Ontario, including Oshawa & surrounding areas for 35+ years. Vaillancourt Plumbing is my go to company for any plumbing needs on a job. They are always prompt, clean, courteous to my clients, knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend them for any plumbing job large or small.

Dianna Mandzuk in Oshawa
Dianna Mandzuk in Oshawa

Excellent

My name is Dianna Mandzuk, I'm currently a Real Estate Agent in the Durham Region for 30+ years. I'm very familiar with Vaillanacourt Plumbing. I've used them on several occasions. I've found them to be reliable, considerate, professional and knowledgeable and would recommend them to anyone. Extremely satisfied.

in Oshawa
in Oshawa

Renovation project

Simple! I needed to get some plumbing work completed to finish my basement project and these folks came through for me. My anxiety levels dropped and a great job resulted from in hiring the true professionals do the job. :-)

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen plumbing

Toronto
M8V 4C5

I had new countertops and undermount sink installed, the plumbing was left up to me. I had used E. Vaillancourt Plumbing in the past so decided to use them again. Called that morning, within 2 hours, they were at my home, had the part I needed in his truck, hooked up my plumbing. He also installed my taps for me. The plumber was very professional and left everything very clean. I highly recommend this company!

cathy from Oshawa
cathy from Oshawa
1 review Ajax, ON

Plumbing repair

I've used Vaillancourt three times now and am VERY satisfied and impressed. Mark was thorough and efficient - he did a wonderful job fixing our problems. And Patsy at the office? She's fantastic and always gives GREAT customer service. USE THEM - you won't be sorry!!

rick from Oshawa
rick from Oshawa

service

Very professional .on time, family business who took care of my 92 year old dad's plumbing problem. Being in buissness myself I look for certain things they exceeded my expectations.

Leslie from Oshawa
Leslie from Oshawa

Plumbing repair

I believe in using small local businesses such as Vaillancourt Plumbing.
After reviewing their books at the end of the month, Vaillancourt Plumbing believed that they had overcharged me. I received a voice mail with an apology, but I was unable to return the phone call. The next day, somebody from the company was knocking on my door with a cash refund.
This would not happen with a large franchise plumbing company. This is a nice example of why it is good to hire our neighbours :)

Review has 1 previous version
Brian in Oshawa
Brian in Oshawa

Repairs

I was very impressed with the service I received from this company. I called for a plumber at 8:00 am and he arrived latter that morning. Being a new home owner and not having a lot of experiance with trades people, I was very pleased to open the door to a professional looking person - clean cut and appropreatly dressed. Their vehical looked new and presented well. I had sveral repairs done and I had my toilet replaced. The plumber was well spoken, knowledable and suggested a cost savings way for me make a couple of the repairs I was concered about. Having called around to get prices before I settled on Vaillancourt Plumbing, I found their prices reasonalbe. Of the four companies I contacted, Vaillancourt's prices were the second highest. A small difference in price that I was pleased to pay for given the great service. I was also very pleased when I first called to have reached a live person who worked in the Vaillancourt office, not a machine or an awsering service. The lady was able to answer most of the numerous questions I asked her.
A week after the plumber left, I had a small issue with one of the repairs. So, I called back for the plumber to return to look at it. He returned the same day I called. It turned out to be a defective part and the plumber replaced it under warrenty at no charge to me. I would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to call them again.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?