E Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Drain Services
Toronto ON M8V 4C5
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Oshawa  >  E Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for E Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Luthchie D in Oshawa
Luthchie D in Oshawa

Numerous Repairs had

I had several plumbing repairs done recently by Vaillancourt Plumbing. I've been using them for years and, as always, they were excellent. The techs they sent were professional and courteous. They answered all my questions and are obviously very knowledgeable. Also, there office staff are alwalys friendly and very acccomdating. Well done team Vaillancourt!

borealisaustralis in Oshawa
borealisaustralis in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

great customer service

This company has very good customer service. After some initial grievances, they genuinely worked hard to ensure we walked away satisfied rather than leave us hanging. They are very reasonable and want to make sure they do a good job.

Kathy Firbes in Etobicoke
Kathy Firbes in Etobicoke

Drain

I would highly recommend vailliancourt plumbing for all your plumbing needs. They came to my home unclogged my drains and we're very proffessional and fast . Which saved me time and money. So if you want great service low cost and professional work done right call Vailliancourt plumbing today.
Thanks guys I'll be sure to let my friends know to call you.

Frank Mapes in Oshawa
Frank Mapes in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Leaking kitchen faucet

Kitchen faucet was leaking under the cabinet from the cold water supply line. Repair person arrived several hours late, stayed for 10 min. to tell me the water line could not be repaired and I would need a new faucet, then wrote up a bill for $152.43. I since called the manufacturer and was told the faucet probably needed a new ceramic cartridge. Have now received this and had it installed and no more leaks. Too bad Vaillancourt couldn't have done this for me considering what I paid them.

Dear Mr. Mapes,
Thank you for your review. Our aim is for 100% customer satisfaction, and we regret this was not your experience. We appreciate becoming aware of the issue. We will look into it, and be in touch shortly, with the goal of mutual resolution.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Mapes,
It was a pleasure talking with you both on January 11th. I’m glad we were able to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, and as discussed, we look forward to working with you again.

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647

We had Paul from Vaillancourt come in to fix a sewer smell coming from our powder room toilet. The service was efficient, friendly and cost effective. Thank you Paul. We would recommend this company without hesitation.
Evelyn

Several Jobs

I contact Vaillancourt Plumbing to have several residential jobs completed. I was very happy with the workmanship and will definitely contact them again for my future plumbing needs. Paul was very courteous and answered any questions that we had. Great company and will recommend them to my family and friends.

amazing service

Vaillancourt was again to the rescue with the very skilled and patient Stan & Paul unblocking the main drains . Courteous, tidy, concerned and happy to explain every step of the problems' solution,
TEAM VAILANCOURT is the best option for my money..always a wow

Replaced Boiler Pump

Amazing Company!! The pump on my boiler system finally died after months of nursing in hopes to get through the winter. Was using another company but they couldn't get out until the following week. Basement flooded twice and buckets being emptied every hour on the hour- I was stressed (Husband working out of town and 3 children home for PA day ) I couldn't wait. The other company actually called Vaillencourt to see if they had could do the job sooner (they could ) and got them to match their quote for me. Sold!! Patsy was fantastic and made me feel at ease, answered all my questions and very helpful. Tech showed up 3 hours early and explained everything to me. The job took less time and didn't cost as much as quote. :) The tech took his time and answered all my questions and even gave me some tips on our Boiler system.
It's hard to find customer service like this now a days. I believe in putting back into the community; building up our own towns business. Thank you very much for your help Vaillencourt.

Ron Branton in Oshawa
Ron Branton in Oshawa

Multiple jobs

I am a contractor working in Central Ontario, including Oshawa & surrounding areas for 35+ years. Vaillancourt Plumbing is my go to company for any plumbing needs on a job. They are always prompt, clean, courteous to my clients, knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend them for any plumbing job large or small.