E. Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for E. Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

the.mcleans
the.mcleans
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Replace main water valve and fix dishwasher leak

Arrived promptly. Town turned off water outside. Two plumbers came in, did both jobs in under an hour. Both were courteous and knowledgable. Follow up call next day from the owner checking all was good. Excellent service at a reasonable rate, hoghly recommend.

Thank you for your words of praise and high rating. Glad to hear of your satisfaction with our service. We'll be there when you need us.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service.

Vaillancourt Plumbing came to our house this week for several small jobs we had delayed because if Covid concerns. Chris and Dave were great. They were knowledgeable and informative. They were also very careful about Covid procedures. We would gladly have them back in our house.

We appreciate your feedback. Covid-19 has created many unique challenges for us this past year and we've made every effort to take it and our customer's needs very seriously during this unprecedented time. It's nice to know our customers feel their safety concerns have been properly addressed. Here's looking forward to a timely end to these times!

lindacboyle
lindacboyle

Plumbing Repair

This company responded quickly to our call and sent out techs who were knowledgeable and friendly. They quickly completed the repair at a fair price. I would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to friends and family.

Always an honour for us when a customer feels comfortable enough to recommend us to family and friends. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and high rating.

peter
peter

Simply the best!

I have used this company for many years and Shane, who did the installation on Thursday, continued their reputation for excellence. Great quality of work and delightful to have around.
Thanks.

We appreciate your words. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us this review, high rating and shout-out to Shane.

ericmurray17
ericmurray17
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Plumbing repair/services

I have used Vallaincourt Plumbing three times now and will continue to do so. The staff that answer the phone and book the appointments are always friendly and understanding. The plumbers arrive on time and are personable and professional. They always offer useful advice and explain what they are doing and why. If something is unnecessary, they have always shared that with me to save money on the project. I have always felt good about the quality of the work done and the quality of materials/parts used. I will not hesitate to continue using Vallaincourt Plumbing.

Third time's a charm! Thank you for pointing out some of our strengths. We're always thinking about how to make our comprehensive services as streamline and customer friendly as possible. Keeping you informed and providing options is a big part of what we're about.

dbryant1321
dbryant1321

Clogged drain

I'm from Oshawa, knew this company is very reputable. I'd recommend them to any of my friends.

We appreciate your vote of confidence. Thank you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service

This is the second time we've hired E. Vaillancourt Plumbing, and we were very happy with their service. Both times two people came, they were very helpful and knowledgeable and finished the work in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend, and will continue to use them as our go to plumbing company.

We very much appreciate you having taken a minute to send us this lovely review and 10 star rating. Thank you. Going forward, you can expect the same high level of service whenever you call us and remember, as the old saying goes... "third time's a charm."

gary
gary
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Multiple clogged drains and drainage pipe

I used Vaillancourt Plumbing and after a minor mix up, they quickly resolved it and were at my house later in the afternoon. Trevor was professional and thorough and got the job done well. I really appreciated that they were able to fit me in on short notice that the technician did whatever he had to do to resolve the problem. I'll definitely use them again if I have to!

Hi Gary,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent experience with our team. We're always striving for excellence in customer service and you can trust that we will continue to do so. We'll be there for you when you need us!

kieth1459
kieth1459

Amazing Company

The company was extremely helpful and thoroughly explained the procedure of what they were doing so I wasn't left in the blue and also explained how to prevent the issue in the future.

Overall Company came quick and worked efficient and it definitely won't be my last time calling them.

Thank you for your dropping us a line and rating us so highly. We'll be there for you again whenever the need arises.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Plumbing Repair

I had a smell coming from my bathtub drain. Vaillancourt sent 2 plumbers the day after I called who were able to diagnose and fix the problem within 2 hours leaving no mess after they were finished. Both plumbers were friendly, professional, and courteous, as was the secretary I spoke to when booking the appointment. Brian even called me the next day to ensure I was happy with the service of his company. I would highly recommend this professional and courteous company to anyone in need of plumbing repairs.

First impressions are critical and tell a lot about a business's level of service. We're delighted that yours was a very positive one and you can expect that whenever you need us again. Thank you kindly for your words of praise and high rating.

More about E. Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd

As Durham Region's oldest plumbing company, Vaillancourt Plumbing has been serving the plumbing needs of both residential and commercial customers since 1955 — a testament to our customer-centric approach to our business. As owner Ed Vaillancourt says "Service is Our Business!". Although daily operations have passed forward to Ed's son, Brian Vaillancourt, Ed still advises, drawing upon his many years of experience and expertise. We are committed to a high-level of quality workmanship and customer care when it comes to your plumbing needs. Our expertise, friendly service and competitive rates will ensure you receive the exact repairs you need.