Action-The Student Window Cleaning Team

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Action-The Student Window Cleaning Team

Reviews for Action-The Student Window Cleaning Team

Jenny Choi in Toronto
Jenny Choi in Toronto

Window Cleaning

The student window cleaning team was excellent. They were very professional and very clean job. They were just very friendly, and
asked what my opinion was when it came down to the final job. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family. Way to go guys!

Julia in Bloor West Village
Julia in Bloor West Village
1 review York, ON

Window Cleaning and Eavestroughs

This team of University/College students are exceptional! They cleaned my large 3 story house both inside and outside, and respected my property and did a superb job. I will definately be hiring them again.

Kyle
Kyle

Cleaned windows and gutters

They came and cleaned our windows, and eaves, wiped down the sills and door. And trimmed a couple of branches that were hanging over our roof. They were very polite, punctual, careful and meticulous. I will definitely use these guys again.

Carol
Carol
5 reviews Concord, ON

Window cleaning

Had the boys come by to do their usual cleaning, did a great job - on time, quick, clean & they left me the bag with debris to prove they were there. I will defintely be calling them to come by & clean for the fall/winter session!