Port Credit Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Port Credit ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Port Credit  >  Port Credit Painting & Decorating

Review for Port Credit Painting & Decorating

Kristopher Scaglione from Mississauga
Kristopher Scaglione from Mississauga

Bedroom Painting

I wanted to suprise my wife by repainting our master bedroom to match her new found love for the earth and energy, however I had no idea how to do this. I called the pro's and they helped me pick the best colour choices and did a great paint application. There was low odour and the finish was amazing. I would recommend Port Credit Painting and Decorating as they bring a new fresh concept on a old profession.