Kuhlmann's Floral Boutique

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
1320 167 Avenue Edmonton AB T5Y 6L6
HomeStars  >  Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses in Edmonton  >  Kuhlmann's Floral Boutique

Reviews for Kuhlmann's Floral Boutique

Sherisse in Edmonton
Sherisse in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bedding plant purchase

they had a very large selection of flowers. The store was clean and easy to browse. However, there were no staff around to ask if I needed help. It would have been nice. But, I am happy with the flowers I bought. I would shop there in the future.

Karen Mills in Edmonton
Karen Mills in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

bought plants for the garden

The selection in the garden centre is amazing. They have everything you could ever want in a garden. The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to answer all of my questions, i.e where to plant what. The plants were delivered in a quick and efficient manner. I am very satisfied with the quality of the plants and the customer service. I would highly recommend this company to others.