National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding Inc.

Formerly National Capital Irrigation Systems
28 Lytle Ave Ottawa ON K2R 1E5
Sprinkler Systems
National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding Inc.

Robin
Robin
2 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Outstanding company, Highly recommended!

I hired National Capital Irrigation and Hydroseeding to install a very large 11 zone irrigation system for our new home. I needed a system that would use river water and that could be fully automated to my phone. Craig came and gave a thorough and very fairly priced quote. After comparing them to the other companies I found them to be significantly better equipped to do the work. Due to the layout of our driveway our zones were complicated. (pic attached). The other companies wanted to cut our driveway, while Capital Irrigation has the proper drilling equipment to go under the driveway. They were extremely professional compared to the other bidders. Craig's team lead by Tom was outstanding. They made sure I understood every aspect of the system and took their time to perfect its operation. It has only been a week and we have already seen an immense difference in the quality of our lawn. The power savings will also be significant, this is all tracked in their app. I highly recommend Capital Irrigation and Hydroseeding. They are by far the best in this industry and we are thrilled with our results. 5 stars all the way, and to the entire team!

I Vallieres in Nepean
I Vallieres in Nepean

Irrigation system

National Capital Irrigation and Hydro-Seeding did a great job installing our irrigation system. They showed when they were supposed to and were always available if we had any questions about the system.

Tim in Guelph
Tim in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Irrigation for the lawn

This is a first class company and I would definitely use them again for irrigation, drainage and also lighting. I used Craig and his team 3 years ago to solve some tough drainage issues and they were great. Very transparent, proffesional and high quality results. They also installed some great lighting to light up my house that worked all through the winter with no issues as prommised. I recently built a new home in the country and they peformed the hydroseeding. Again, great results and always quick to answer if you have any follow up questions after the work is done.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Irrigation system

I was having my front yard replaced and decided to put in an irrigation system. The folks at Capital did all the liaison with the landscaping company. The installation for both was flawless. The guys came in and installed the system in one day. What's more, they had priced out to include my back yard and the extra was such that I had no choice but to get it done at the same time. Not much scarring. No regrets.

Wendy in Nepean
Wendy in Nepean

Irragation closing services

The company provide me with extra services free of charge which more than my expectations. The owner and the technician are honest and reliable people. They always keep their promise for service.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Irrigation System

Craig and team were amazing to deal with. They were quick to answer any questions and showed me how to best use the system. I can't recommend them highly enough!

BobG in Kemptville
BobG in Kemptville
0 reviews Kemptville, ON

Installation lawn irrigation

Craig and the staff at National Capitol are courteous professionals. The installation work that they peformed at my home was done quickly and professionally. I was kept informed prior to, during and after the installation. The installation supervisor provided me with a detailed explanation of the operation of the system. When the installation was completed the crew cleaned up, checked in with me again to make sure that I was happy with their work and to confirm if I had any additional questions about the operation of the irrigation system. In October I received directions from National Capitol on how to shut off the water to the system and prepare the system for winterizing. The winterizing crew showed up, let me know they were on the property, explained the work to be done and winterized the system. I am going to have more sprinkler heads added to my irrigation system in the spring. It is my intention to have National Capitol do this work.

Orleans Home Owner in Nepean
Orleans Home Owner in Nepean

Garden(s) sprinkler system installation

With longish spells of scorching summer days, we were frequently compelled to leave the cottage in order to tend and water the gardens at home.

National Capital kept appointments as scheduled, were efficient, polite and professional during the installation and returned promptly (and at no charge) to address a few areas that we worried had insufficient coverage.

Overall, a great (and liberating) experience.

millsad in Nepean
millsad in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Irrigation Repair and Installation

We had a pool installed which ripped up the entire irrigation system in the backyard, leaving a puzzle of broken pipes, wires, etc. Craig and his team replaced the backyard system and tied it all back into the front yard (10 zones total). Their team was great too have on site and got the work done on schedule.

Nathalie in Toronto
Nathalie in Toronto

Irrigation Installation & Hydro Seed

We had NCI do our residential sprinkler system and they did a great job. Craig did 2 on-site visits to do consultations with us and provided us with details and a quote. We also used NCI for our spring hydroseeding and the service was excellent.

The team has done a couple of follow up visits to help adjust a few settings and have provided calls and notes to let us know status and progress.

*******
We hired National Capital to do the install of our irrigation system in the fall after they had done our hydroseeding in the spring. Both jobs were well done, super easy, with great communication and coordination.

The irrigation system install was one day and they were happy to come back a couple of times to tweak the system and check a nozzle our landscaper accidently covered.

The team is very helpful and they are on time, efficient and always left a note if I was not home to let me know what was done.

It is worth the time and money we spent and are very happy with our solution and how it will help us manage over a half acre of property.

They are quick to respond and Cassandra is very organized and always makes sure the team knows the job requirements.

We have been very happy with the service, quality and cost of our services from NCI and would use them again!!

More about National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding Inc.

National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding is a full-service irrigation & hydroseeding contractor operating in the Greater-Ottawa region.

We offer the following services:

IRRIGATION:
Design & Installation of Custom Lawn Sprinkler Systems
Service & Upgrades for all existing irrigation systems
Annual maintenance for residential & commercial clients

LANDSCAPE LIGHTING:
Professionally designed and installed low-voltage lighting systems.

Hydroseeding & Erosion Control solutions

National Capital Irrigation & Hydro-seeding Systems offers a range of premium services to its Ottawa and area customers.
I launched the business in 2002, during my third year at the University of Ottawa. Upon graduation the following year, I concentrated on further developing and growing the business.

The growth strategy for the business has remained constant. We listen to customers to ensure that we understand their needs, and we work with them to develop their preferred solution. We use premium parts and call on experienced staff to complete jobs. Consequently, we can stand behind our work with an industry-leading warranty. We enjoy an A+ rating from the BBB and we count heavily on referrals to continue to grow. Give us a call, and allow us to assist you in our areas of expertise.

Irrigation
We have a decade of demonstrated expertise designing, installing and servicing automatic sprinkler systems for residential and commercial customers. The hundreds of premium systems we have installed includes residential and estates of all sizes and complexities, and a broad range of commercial enterprises. We own and operate modern irrigation equipment, and all installation and service is provided by in-house full-time staff who have years of experience.

Hydroseeding Service for Establishing a New Lawn.
Hydroseeding services are available, offering property owners a superior middle-ground solution between seeding and sodding when they are creating new lawns. We own and operate premium hydroseeding equipment, and only use high quality ingredients to maximize the results our customers obtain. Application is always done by experienced staff.

Landscape lighting
Landscape lighting is offered to our customers who wish to increase the after-dark use, safety and beauty of their exterior space. In this business segment, we focus our offerings on premium lighting products. We employ professional lighting designers to create your imagined outcome, and we use our team of experienced installers to ensure that work is done correctly and safely, and stunning results are achieved.