Acadamar Contracting Inc

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Brampton  >  Acadamar Contracting Inc

Reviews for Acadamar Contracting Inc

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Small patio, grading and long walkway around the house.

Angelo and Carol both owners of Acadamar Contracting know how to treat a client like royalty. Angelo and his crew started my job a whole week ahead of schedule. They finished the job earlier than estimated and the quality of work was amazing. Carol had called before during and after the work to confirm everything was okay and on track. The entire experience was First class from start to finish. Thank you Angelo, Carol and the crew for all your dedication. I have no hesitation in recommending Acadamar Contracting for any of my friends or family.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
3 reviews Milton, ON

Backyard renovation

Angelo, Carol, and the crew are a pleasure to work with. I trust Angelo as a moral, respectful, and competent contractor. He is a great communicator and attends to questions and concerns in a timely and comprehensive manner. From the initial estimate to project completion, there is no stress in working with this company. I love my new backyard, and the cost was beyond fair. All the broken down rocks, weeds, and gravel were removed, and fresh new wooden panels, soil, and sod were put in place. My existing landscape was protected while the work was done, and a cleanup was performed after. With many years of conscientious experience, you can count on Angelo to help you to develop your creative vision of your own outdoor space. I will be back for bigger interlocking landscape projects. I couldn't be happier with the work performed. Thanks a million.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

iNTERLOCKING STONE

After consulting with a few contractors, I gave Acadamar the job to remove dated interlocking stones and install something modern. What a job Angelo and his team did! They came a day earlier than the stating date and finished the project two days earlier than projected. Angelo and his team cleaned up the place nicely and were very professional in their services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Walkway and landing area in townhouse

I found this company in a flyer and they gave the best estimate after a visit by Angelo. Both Angelo and Carol were always available to answer questions. The crew arrived promptly on the agreed date and finished in a few hours. The only reason I did not give a perfect score is because some of the soil they dug out was not disposed of properly - which I unfortunately only noticed after the crew left. Would highly recommend them as the owners, Angelo and Carol are very customer focused, cooperative and professional.

Donald
Donald

Excellent work on Front Lawn parking pad!

Acadamar is the Best interlocking stone company I have ever dealt with. Excellent service and craftsmanship!
I was extremely happy and satisfied with their works, their time management and work flow was impeccable!! Work completed right on time with no delay, all debris are cleaned out before you even noticed they were there.
It is very rare to be able to find a company nowadays with such superb professionalism!
EVen my neighbors were super impressed with the work and efficiency!
Thanks Angelo!!!
Donald Choi

Paul Baker in Brampton
Paul Baker in Brampton

Interlocking stone for walkway and porch

We were extremely happy with the project from start to finish. The original plan was changed on the fly to accommodate a change in elevation. It was done perfectly and professionally. Angelo and his team are a pleasure to work with, and we have given his name to several of our friends. We would give this company our highest recommendation.

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Re-design front walkway and front steps landscape,construction

Angelo from Acadamar Contracting, was an amazing person to deal ,his patience and ability to answer our questions was outstanding , he was able to give us a cost efficient ideas and in the end the work was done on time and our front looks amazing! Will definitely recommend to others.

stefaniluka in Mississauga
stefaniluka in Mississauga

Interlocking Stone - Amazing work

Angelo and his team did a fabulous work for us.
The project was reasonably priced!
The crew arrived on time as agreed and the final product looked amazing.
We will definitely consider Acadamar for all of our future needs!

David M in Mississauga
David M in Mississauga

Excellent work

Angelo and his crews were professional, efficient with excellent workmanship! They showed uo first thing in the morning, by 1 Pm my interlock patio was done!
I have already referred his service to friends and family!

Daliah
Daliah

Walkway project

Hired Angelo and his team to do a small walkway project . Angelo gave me a competitive price and my project was completed on time . The entire crew was professional and efficient in organizing the project ahead of time . I will be sure to use Acadamar for all my future projects !

More about Acadamar Contracting Inc

NOW CELEBRATING OUR 21st SEASON! ! ! Acadamar Contracting Inc. specializes in the design and installation of interlocking stone for front walks, porches, steps, back patios, driveways, garden walls and pool surrounds. We service customers in Peel and Halton regions, including Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Georgetown as well as Vaughan ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Brampton?