Acadamar Contracting Inc

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Brampton  >  Acadamar Contracting Inc

Reviews for Acadamar Contracting Inc

Donald
Donald

Excellent work on Front Lawn parking pad!

Acadamar is the Best interlocking stone company I have ever dealt with. Excellent service and craftsmanship!
I was extremely happy and satisfied with their works, their time management and work flow was impeccable!! Work completed right on time with no delay, all debris are cleaned out before you even noticed they were there.
It is very rare to be able to find a company nowadays with such superb professionalism!
EVen my neighbors were super impressed with the work and efficiency!
Thanks Angelo!!!
Donald Choi

Paul Baker in Brampton
Paul Baker in Brampton

Interlocking stone for walkway and porch

We were extremely happy with the project from start to finish. The original plan was changed on the fly to accommodate a change in elevation. It was done perfectly and professionally. Angelo and his team are a pleasure to work with, and we have given his name to several of our friends. We would give this company our highest recommendation.

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Re-design front walkway and front steps landscape,construction

Angelo from Acadamar Contracting, was an amazing person to deal ,his patience and ability to answer our questions was outstanding , he was able to give us a cost efficient ideas and in the end the work was done on time and our front looks amazing! Will definitely recommend to others.

stefaniluka in Mississauga
stefaniluka in Mississauga

Interlocking Stone - Amazing work

Angelo and his team did a fabulous work for us.
The project was reasonably priced!
The crew arrived on time as agreed and the final product looked amazing.
We will definitely consider Acadamar for all of our future needs!

David M in Mississauga
David M in Mississauga

Excellent work

Angelo and his crews were professional, efficient with excellent workmanship! They showed uo first thing in the morning, by 1 Pm my interlock patio was done!
I have already referred his service to friends and family!

Daliah in Scarborough
Daliah in Scarborough

Walkway project

Hired Angelo and his team to do a small walkway project . Angelo gave me a competitive price and my project was completed on time . The entire crew was professional and efficient in organizing the project ahead of time . I will be sure to use Acadamar for all my future projects !

mayank in Markham
mayank in Markham
1 review Simcoe County, ON

INTERLOCKING AROUND POOL

Excellent job by Angelo and his team! They have fixed the existing damaged interlocking and extended interlocking around pool. The team was on schedule, gave us a competitive quote, very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. Angelo gave excellent suggestion of stone color and it blended nicely with existing interlocking stones. Crew members were very polite. I have no hesitation to recommend Acadamar Contracting Inc. Perhaps we will be using their services again for our future interlocking/landscaping projects!!

Mariana in Oakville
Mariana in Oakville

Amazing job to uplift our backyard!!!

Amazing job to uplift my terrace, a new coping for the pool with outstanding stone and high quality finishes.
Love the borders and the curves. Very detailed oriented to provide a great product.
Always on time, delivered on the dates and every day after they were gone everything looked super clean!!!!
Definitely will recommend them... best contractor I've ever worked!

Cheers,
Mariana

LM
LM

Porch and Patio

I had my porch and backyard patio done recently. Angelo and his team did an excellent job. When I heard about Angelo’s experience, I knew he was the right person for the job. Also, his quote was the lowest I received and the amount of work done on the porch was greater than any of the quotes I received from other contractors.
Angelo recommended the type of stone and the design that would look best and I was truly impressed with the look and the workmanship after it was all done. His design and layout was, by far, the best that I received. Carol kept in touch regarding the scheduling. The work was done when I was told it would be done and they were able to arrive a day early to do some removal work. When I came home from work the next day, it was all done - including the cleanup. I would definitely use Acadamar Contracting again and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Kira and Yevgeniy
Kira and Yevgeniy

Side yard, Backyard patio, retaining wall

Angelo and his team did a great job on our backyard. We got a side yard done, stone patio, a shed pad and new grass. We are extremely happy that we found Acadamar contracting! Everything was done on time and the price was very reasonable. Angelo always returned our calls in a timely manner and was great at answering any questions that we had. Also, Angelo was always on site supervising and did an excellent presentation explaining the work that he would be doing including design ideas.
We want to thank Angelo and his team for doing such a great job!
We had a very positive experience with them and will definitely recommend this company to everyone!

More about Acadamar Contracting Inc

NOW CELEBRATING OUR 21st SEASON! ! ! Acadamar Contracting Inc. specializes in the design and installation of interlocking stone for front walks, porches, steps, back patios, driveways, garden walls and pool surrounds. We service customers in Peel and Halton regions, including Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Georgetown as well as Vaughan ...