Acadamar Contracting Inc

Reviews for Acadamar Contracting Inc

David M in Mississauga
David M in Mississauga

Excellent work

Angelo and his crews were professional, efficient with excellent workmanship! They showed uo first thing in the morning, by 1 Pm my interlock patio was done!
I have already referred his service to friends and family!

Daliah in Scarborough
Daliah in Scarborough

Walkway project

Hired Angelo and his team to do a small walkway project . Angelo gave me a competitive price and my project was completed on time . The entire crew was professional and efficient in organizing the project ahead of time . I will be sure to use Acadamar for all my future projects !

mayank in Markham
mayank in Markham
1 review Simcoe County, ON

INTERLOCKING AROUND POOL

Excellent job by Angelo and his team! They have fixed the existing damaged interlocking and extended interlocking around pool. The team was on schedule, gave us a competitive quote, very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. Angelo gave excellent suggestion of stone color and it blended nicely with existing interlocking stones. Crew members were very polite. I have no hesitation to recommend Acadamar Contracting Inc. Perhaps we will be using their services again for our future interlocking/landscaping projects!!

Mariana in Oakville
Mariana in Oakville

Amazing job to uplift our backyard!!!

Amazing job to uplift my terrace, a new coping for the pool with outstanding stone and high quality finishes.
Love the borders and the curves. Very detailed oriented to provide a great product.
Always on time, delivered on the dates and every day after they were gone everything looked super clean!!!!
Definitely will recommend them... best contractor I've ever worked!

Cheers,
Mariana

LM
LM

Porch and Patio

I had my porch and backyard patio done recently. Angelo and his team did an excellent job. When I heard about Angelo’s experience, I knew he was the right person for the job. Also, his quote was the lowest I received and the amount of work done on the porch was greater than any of the quotes I received from other contractors.
Angelo recommended the type of stone and the design that would look best and I was truly impressed with the look and the workmanship after it was all done. His design and layout was, by far, the best that I received. Carol kept in touch regarding the scheduling. The work was done when I was told it would be done and they were able to arrive a day early to do some removal work. When I came home from work the next day, it was all done - including the cleanup. I would definitely use Acadamar Contracting again and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Kira and Yevgeniy
Kira and Yevgeniy

Side yard, Backyard patio, retaining wall

Angelo and his team did a great job on our backyard. We got a side yard done, stone patio, a shed pad and new grass. We are extremely happy that we found Acadamar contracting! Everything was done on time and the price was very reasonable. Angelo always returned our calls in a timely manner and was great at answering any questions that we had. Also, Angelo was always on site supervising and did an excellent presentation explaining the work that he would be doing including design ideas.
We want to thank Angelo and his team for doing such a great job!
We had a very positive experience with them and will definitely recommend this company to everyone!

Anders C
Anders C

Excellent team and workmanship

Very reliable and hardworking team. Never missed a day of work even under scorching sun. Great workmanship. Enjoying my beautiful patio almost everyday and received a lot of praises from friends and neighbors. Already recommended this company and anticipating another great project from them.

Dimitri in ??????????
Dimitri in ??????????

Backyard interlock project

Excellent contractor !!
Simply put - Anjelo did what he said and said what he did !!
He's guys went an extra mile and did some concrete work for me at no extra charge .
It's been over year now and my interlock is holding up well . Also their price was the best by far . The design was also included in price .
Would recommend Acadamar to anyone .

Valerie Henry in Woodstock
Valerie Henry in Woodstock

Front Walk, Porch & Back Patio

Contacted Acadamar from an add from the previous year and called them for a quote. Carol answered the phone and within minutes had set up an appointment convenient for me & my husband to meet with Angelo. Angelo came and he gave us a quote for what we intended to do and it was really within our budget, so we decided to complete our Back Patio as well.
The work was done on time and in an efficient friendly manner, they left the property very neat. We are extremely happy with the end result and we would highly recommend Acadamar to any of our family or friends. So glad we kept that old advertisement.

Gary in Brampton
Gary in Brampton

Backyard Patio

Thank you Angelo and Team for transforming 6 garden tiles into area of relaxation welcoming to all bare-feet.

The experience with Acadamar Contracting was a very positive one as Angelo stuck to the committed time line
and Carol kept me updated with expected time of arrival a month before and the week of.

The team was there early the day of installation and got to it immediately after revisiting my expectation, the work was very co-ordinated you can tell they have done this many times before
the end result was very satisfactory as it was my own designed and to see the actual patio looking as imagined was really pleasing

More about Acadamar Contracting Inc

NOW CELEBRATING OUR 21st SEASON! ! ! Acadamar Contracting Inc. specializes in the design and installation of interlocking stone for front walks, porches, steps, back patios, driveways, garden walls and pool surrounds. We service customers in Peel and Halton regions, including Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Georgetown as well as Vaughan ...