Mold Busters Ottawa

Reviews for Mold Busters Ottawa

Bryan C. in Ottawa
Bryan C. in Ottawa

Air Quality Testing

I must give best possible rating to Mold Busters. I've not seen such a professionalism earlier from this kind of service company. Customer support is splendid and reports with recommendations very detailed and helpful. Don't hesitate to contact them if you ever encounter with any air quality problem in your home.

Thanks for the review Bryan!

David Donahue in Toronto
David Donahue in Toronto

Mold Remediation

Mold Busters staff did exceptional work in my house. For many years I had a hidden mold problem. I hired few "professionals" to help me but none of them could find an issue for my suspects of having some serious health symptoms. I was so desperate and almost wanted to give-up until I found Mold Busters on HomeStars. They did a miracle mold inspection and testing which revealed a hidden mold presence bellow the drywall inside my bedroom. The remediation was done fully the next day, so after many years I got free of mold in just 2 days. Thanks to Mold Busters. Recommended.

Thanks for the review David! We are always glad to help!

Terry
Terry

Mold inspection & testing

We hired Mold Busters to do mold inspection and testing in our house. From the first moment they very professional and helpful. The complete job was done very fast and final report was sent to us in record time. Splendid customer support. Recommended.

Thanks for the review Terry.

Diana M.  in Ottawa
Diana M. in Ottawa

Attic mold removal

I must recommended wonderful guys from Mold Busters who helped with mold problem I've got inside my attic. This winter is very cold, but they didn't neglect any second to tackle the very difficult and wide problem in very narrow attic space of my house. Everything was done professionally and I've got recommendations how to solve the root of the problem so. My attic is clean again and the rest of my house is safe from mold. Thanks again to Mold Busters. Recommended!!!

thanks for the review Diana.

Marion L.
Marion L.

Kitchen mold removal

The guys from Mold Busters helped me to finally get rid of musty hidden mold I had in my kitchen. Great service

Thank you Marion!

Louise J. Eicher in Ottawa
Louise J. Eicher in Ottawa

Basement mold removal

Friendly inspectors from Mold Busters were very professional and friendly in same time. Usually I am very suspicious about home services and especially letting their employees get into my house. But, from the first look, I knew that these guys I can trust. They did everything like they would do for their own house. At last, but not least, the job of removing mold and odour from my basement was perfect! Recommended.

Thank you Louise!

Helen
Helen

House mold inspection

I have had only but great experiences with Mold Busters professionals.

I have seen them in "action" for all mold inspection and air quality testing jobs. The focus on the customer needs was really outstanding. The results were great.
And most importantly, they always resolve the problem!

I will continue to use/work with Mold Busters in future for sure.

Thank you Helen!

Andrew W.
Andrew W.

Bathroom Mold Remediation

I live in the states and I was looking for a mold inspection service for my daughter is planning to move in Ottawa. The new house needed mold inspection and remediation after all. I was very careful about choosing local company there, but it turned out that I have picked the right one! The Mold Busters are working in Ottawa since 2005. All the props to their customer services and polite technicians. Most important, when the job is finished, we were safe and sound from mold found in bathroom due to water intrusion.

Thank you very much!

Kay P.
Kay P.

Basement Mold Remediation

I must admit I was blown away with all services provided from Mold Busters. Very professional and helpful service. After full official report about mold testing done in my basement, I was given range of options for mold remediation. Recommended!

Thanks Kay! We are always glad to help!

gustavojharris
gustavojharris

Mold remediation in basement

Mold Busters were friendly, knowledgeable, no rushing. They answered all my questions, were willing to stay as long as needed. Waiting for the final report. Excellent service!

Thank you very much Gustavo! Your review means world to us!

More about Mold Busters Ottawa

We are a local family-owned & operated Mold Removal and Environmental Air Quality Solutions Provider, servicing the Ottawa, Gatineau and Montreal Regions since 2005.

We Specialize In Residential, Commercial & Industrial work for such services as Mold Inspections & Testing; Mold Removal, Remediation & Abatement; Indoor Air Quality Inspections, Testing & Scrubbing; Thermal Imaging & Infrared Camera Inspections; and Asbestos, Vermiculite, VOC, Radon & Odour Testing

Just please always remember......It's Not Mold Until It's TESTED!

Complete Mold Inspections Ensure Home Safety

If you notice high humidity, condensation, leaks or flooding where you live or work, your home or office could have a mold problem. Any moisture should be well regulated to prevent mold from growing. Do not hesitate to reach out for professional air quality testing (https://www.bustmold.com/our-services/testing-services/air-quality-testing/) if you suspect there's a mold problem. It could drastically improve your health, not to mention save you thousands of dollars in repairs.

The truth is that we're surrounded by mold in the natural environment, and while this is inescapable, we can (and should) eliminate it from our indoor living environment, thereby reducing allergies, headaches, skin irritation and other symptoms associated with exposure to mold.

Benefits of a Professional Home Mold Inspection

Mold produces allergens and mycotoxins, which it releases into the air where they can be inhaled by humans at any given moment. For some people, exposure to mold can cause mild irritation like runny nose or watery eyes; for some, it can worsen asthma and cause breathing difficulties; and for some, mold exposure can lead to debilitating conditions that make everyday tasks impossible to accomplish.

Often a mold problem will be overlooked because it won't be in a high-traffic area or because it will be hiding behind walls and under carpets. Other times, there may not be any obvious sign of a mold problem--no musty odours, no dark spots, no visible leak, etc. These are the situations in which professional mold inspections can be instrumental in correctly identifying mold, developing a safe and effective plan to remove it, and minimizing the chances of regrowth.

Do you value your health? If so, don't let mold threaten your well-being and happiness for another second longer. Contact a certified professional for a detailed mold inspection. If the results of the inspection reveal any mold problems, you'll know then to continue with a complete mold remediation. Make sure that the mold abatement company that you hire is fully certified, has a good reputation and follows established procedures for safe mold removal.