Mold Busters Ottawa

Reviews for Mold Busters Ottawa

Helen
Helen

House mold inspection

I have had only but great experiences with Mold Busters professionals.

I have seen them in "action" for all mold inspection and air quality testing jobs. The focus on the customer needs was really outstanding. The results were great.
And most importantly, they always resolve the problem!

I will continue to use/work with Mold Busters in future for sure.

Thank you Helen!

Andrew W.
Andrew W.

Bathroom Mold Remediation

I live in the states and I was looking for a mold inspection service for my daughter is planning to move in Ottawa. The new house needed mold inspection and remediation after all. I was very careful about choosing local company there, but it turned out that I have picked the right one! The Mold Busters are working in Ottawa since 2005. All the props to their customer services and polite technicians. Most important, when the job is finished, we were safe and sound from mold found in bathroom due to water intrusion.

Thank you very much!

Kay P.
Kay P.

Basement Mold Remediation

I must admit I was blown away with all services provided from Mold Busters. Very professional and helpful service. After full official report about mold testing done in my basement, I was given range of options for mold remediation. Recommended!

Thanks Kay! We are always glad to help!

gustavojharris
gustavojharris

Mold remediation in basement

Mold Busters were friendly, knowledgeable, no rushing. They answered all my questions, were willing to stay as long as needed. Waiting for the final report. Excellent service!

Thank you very much Gustavo! Your review means world to us!

Walter K.
Walter K.

Mold Inspection

Excellent service by Mold Busters. They gave me great recommendations and was very insightful on how could do a few of these things myself.

Thanks a lot for the review Walter!

Moreno K.
Moreno K.

Mold Removal

My daughter lives in Ottawa and she suspected that they have big mold problem in their newly bought home. Don't remember how, but I ended calling Mold Busters, and I must say that I will never regret. They were so polite and helpful! They did one-day mold and air quality testing for my daughter and unfortunately reports and lab tests proved that my daughter was right. After that, Charlie, the humble technician did the complete mold removal from the house so professionally that we don't have any words. All of our ownings were so well contained and kept safe. Everything done was so clean and without any left-overs. And most importantly, our lab results now are negative and my daughter's home is finally free for mold. If you have any doubts in Mold Busters, please don't hesitate to call them! They know the job and that's what counts at the end!

Thanks for the review! We are always glad to help!

Casey
Casey
1 review Kingston, ON

Air testing in basement

Had an emergency issue. Mold Busters were very quick to respond. Inspection was done same day within 3 hours of the call. Mold problem detected and remediated.

Awesome Casey! It was a pleasure to help you :)

Cindy Wilson in Ottawa
Cindy Wilson in Ottawa

Mold Inspection

Best visit from a mold removal service company in a long, long time. Customer service from start till the end was perfect! Thorough analysis and report. Quality and honest advice. Recommended! Thank you!

Thank you so much Cindy! We appreciate the referral you provided to your friends :)

Huang H in Ottawa
Huang H in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Odour inspection and removal in Ottawa

We kept having smells in our bathroom in the basement for years. Finally, we decided to deal with it. Mold Busters Ottawa team were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Seven companies did the initial inspection and only Mold Busters found the real cause of the smell. We went with their remediation and are very satisfied.

Thank you Huang! Mold Busters remediation team really enjoyed the snacks you kindly provided.

Micheal in Perth
Micheal in Perth

Very impressed with Mold Busters customer service

Really impressed with Mold Busters Ottawa customer service from start to finish. I'm a business consultant and know how uncommon it is to get this level of care in a service industry business. Thank you!

We are always super happy to help! Please consider us for your future projects.

More about Mold Busters Ottawa

We are a local family-owned & operated Mold Removal and Environmental Air Quality Solutions Provider, servicing the Ottawa, Gatineau and Montreal Regions since 2005.

We Specialize In Residential, Commercial & Industrial work for such services as Mold Inspections & Testing; Mold Removal, Remediation & Abatement; Indoor Air Quality Inspections, Testing & Scrubbing; Thermal Imaging & Infrared Camera Inspections; and Asbestos, Vermiculite, VOC, Radon & Odour Testing

Just please always remember......It's Not Mold Until It's TESTED!

Complete Mold Inspections Ensure Home Safety

If you notice high humidity, condensation, leaks or flooding where you live or work, your home or office could have a mold problem. Any moisture should be well regulated to prevent mold from growing. Do not hesitate to reach out for professional air quality testing (https://www.bustmold.com/our-services/testing-services/air-quality-testing/) if you suspect there's a mold problem. It could drastically improve your health, not to mention save you thousands of dollars in repairs.

The truth is that we're surrounded by mold in the natural environment, and while this is inescapable, we can (and should) eliminate it from our indoor living environment, thereby reducing allergies, headaches, skin irritation and other symptoms associated with exposure to mold.

Benefits of a Professional Home Mold Inspection

Mold produces allergens and mycotoxins, which it releases into the air where they can be inhaled by humans at any given moment. For some people, exposure to mold can cause mild irritation like runny nose or watery eyes; for some, it can worsen asthma and cause breathing difficulties; and for some, mold exposure can lead to debilitating conditions that make everyday tasks impossible to accomplish.

Often a mold problem will be overlooked because it won't be in a high-traffic area or because it will be hiding behind walls and under carpets. Other times, there may not be any obvious sign of a mold problem--no musty odours, no dark spots, no visible leak, etc. These are the situations in which professional mold inspections can be instrumental in correctly identifying mold, developing a safe and effective plan to remove it, and minimizing the chances of regrowth.

Do you value your health? If so, don't let mold threaten your well-being and happiness for another second longer. Contact a certified professional for a detailed mold inspection. If the results of the inspection reveal any mold problems, you'll know then to continue with a complete mold remediation. Make sure that the mold abatement company that you hire is fully certified, has a good reputation and follows established procedures for safe mold removal.