Lighten Up Professional Organizer

Organizing Products & Services
London ON
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in London  >  Lighten Up Professional Organizer

Review for Lighten Up Professional Organizer

Ginger in London
Ginger in London
5 reviews LONDON, ON

Help with Unpacking from a move

I contacted Lighten Up to get a quote for some help with some unpacking from my recent move. The rate was $50 an hour which seemed very reasonable. I decided to go with them as the price was right and the lady, Lori who I spoke with was very nice. I booked them for 4 hours to help with my kitchen and linen closets. Overall, a great job was done and even though it was a small area, really helped me out as it was tedious kitchenware that takes time to put away. I would recommended Lighten Up to anyone looking for great customer service, efficient timing, and helpful service.