Okanagan Valley Construction Ltd

HomeStars  >  Builders in Kelowna  >  Okanagan Valley Construction Ltd

Reviews for Okanagan Valley Construction Ltd

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Okanagan Valley Constraction

I have dealt with this company for many years and sadly to say the previous post seems like bs. I have never had any issues with the owners and to be honest I bought one of the units in the same building, and we couldn't be more happier. The builders have done way more then what was in the contract and are so helpful. Till this day if we have any questions or concerns they always help with what ever it may be. It's a disappointment when one person didn't get one thing fixed makes the company look bad. This company is amazing and are very well known in the Okanagan for their hard work.

1 review Kelowna, BC

Is builder good to Choose?

They are never concerned about customer satisfaction. If I wanted to get some repairs done, I had to beg their mercy and had to admit that they have no legal responsibility to do it. This builder is not service minded. Building just for profits. Usually they meet just the minimum building standards. No professional approach to our concerns. Whatever they do is like their favour to the customer. I never recommend this builder.