Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

eric  in Whitby
eric in Whitby

duct cleaning

miguel and chris were great thank you for the service. they were neat and very professional. i would recommend limcan with out a doudt. great company thank you again for a great work

What a wonderful recommendation and review for Limcan and out technicians Miguel & Chris.....Thank you Eric! Great to hear you very happy with the duct cleaning service provided.

Anne M.
Anne M.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Always call Limcam Walker!

Had a problem with my furnace and LimcamWalker were excellent! Their technician was here within 24 hours - on a weekend! - and fixed the problem perfectly. The technician, Brad, clearly explained the problem, how he was going to repair it and how I could avoid the problem recurring again. I always use LimcamWalker for my furnace cleaning and they have never disappointed me.

Thank you so much Anne for taking time to give our technician Brad such a positive review!

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Furnace Tune Up

Had Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning do a furnace cleaning and the technician was prompt and very polite. The service was done very well. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Bruce for taking time to give Limcan Certified and our technician a positive review and recommendation!

Quote for Furnace

I met with Scott who provided several quotes on furnace solutions. He came prepared, was well informed and very professional. We’ve shopped around, and my wife and I are confident we’ll make our purchase with Limcan.

Wonderful News.... It is great to hear that Scott was able to sit down with you and provide you different quotes and solutions. I am glad you have decided to go with Limcan Certified for the purchase of your new furnace. You won't be disappointed!

Paul C in Pickering
Paul C in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Service and Excellent Products

Salesperson was knowledgeable and polite, and did not pressure us into a decision at all.

We had a new furnace, a/c and central humidifier installed. They were installed on the same day and it took about 8 hours total. Being Lennox products, they have performed very well. Haven't had an issue in the 3+ years since they have been installed.

We liked this company so much we had them back last year to install a tankless water heater, and it was the same experience: installed in about 8 hours (with a new gas line) and the workers were professional and friendly.

Since install they come around every year to do regular maintenance so that the 10 year warranty stays valid. This is a little annoying, but a necessary evil compared to the cost of a big one time repair.

I highly recommend this company. You will certainly find cheaper options out there, but these guys are the best.

What an amazing review for Limcan Heating & Air Conditioning....Thank you so much Paul for the perfect review and for being such a loyal customer.

Bur in Whitby
Bur in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Cleaning service fine; financial dealings poor

Last year, I prepaid for furnace cleaning for this year. However, in the fall I discovered I was supposed to have the cleaning done by the company that installed my new furnace. My mistake. I called Limcan in November, spoke to Dan to explain my error, cancel the February cleaning, and request a refund. Dan assured me my credit card would be credited the $134.47 I had prepaid. Now it's January. No credit received. I spoke to Michelle in the office. She tells me that, after deducting some mysterious "credits" that only appear on paperwork in her possession, I am only entitled to receive a refund of $56.00
That's just not honourable.
That will be my last dealing with Limcan.

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please call me directly, Steve Storey-General Manager 289-275-3349.

chris hiscott from Oshawa
chris hiscott from Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

A 10 star rating last year to a zero star rating this year

Due to my excellent experiences with this company in the past, I called Limcan to look at my furnace.The technician promptly arrived on time ,advising I had a defective pressure switch in the furnace.The technician advised that because I paid the initial service call. All I would have to do is pay for the part. Limcan failed to call me with the price of the part(no big deal)I called the next day and was advised the price of the part was $249.00 plus HST.The technician attended our address a little early which was awesome.Took about 10 minutes to exchange the part and left.I kept the old part ,ran the part number on the internet and the price of the apt was between $17.00 and $27.00.I called Limcan to advise them they must have given me the wrong price as they were charging me $249.00 for a $27.00 part.On my receipt from Limcan it states price of part $249.00.I spoke to the manager who advised that the price of the part includes an installation fee and a year warranty.Something I was never told.After a frustrating call with the manager where nothing was attempted to get solved.I hung up.So for a $27.00 part I got charged over $200.00 for a 10 minute install.Something is terribly wrong in my eyes.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your recent service call. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further. Steve Storey, General Manager 289-275-3349

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Furnace repair

I am so thankful I found Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning! Our furnace stopped working Saturday afternoon. I phoned 5 other companies (including 2 very large, well known companies) before I found Limcan. They were the ONLY company that could send someone out the same day. Mike Takla, service technician, was here in just under 3 hours. He diagnosed the problem immediately and was able to install a part that will hold us over until a permanent one can be ordered and installed. Mike is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I was so impressed with their service, I signed up for their protection plan and have given their contact info to family members.
Thank you Mike Takla and Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning for your excellent, prompt service!

Thank you Cathy for the perfect review for Limcan Certified and the services performed by our technician Mike. Its great to hear the service was "Excellent & Prompt". We do appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family.

Edward D.
Edward D.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home heating

Nate!! to the rescue. Thank you very much for finding the problem with our heat. It turns out to be a happy day! Very professional listen to all my concerns That I had of post repairs. Thank you Limcan.

You are very welcome Edward! Thank you for taking time to post such a perfect review for our technician Nate and Limcan Heating & Air Conditioning.

s.strzelczyk in PETERBOROUGH
s.strzelczyk in PETERBOROUGH
1 review Oshawa, ON

Yearly furnace maintenance

We have been with Limcam Certified for many years. Technician Maddie serviced our furnace today and she did an excellent job. She explained what she did and offered us suggestions on the best use of our furnace and humidifier. Very friendly, very helpful and knowledgeable in doing her job. She explained the different plans and booked us for next December. Would be pleased if she is able to come out next year to service our furnace.
Joan & Stan S.

Thank you for that glowing review for our technician Maddie! Great to hear you are already signed up for our 'Just Right' protection plan. I've already added your request to have Maddie come out for your Maintenance next December.

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?