HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oshawa  >  Limcan Walker / Certified Heating Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Limcan Walker / Certified Heating Service Experts

chris hiscott from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

I called Limcan Walker to repair my central air.I was told that a technician would be there between 3 and 4pm.The technician (Natalie) arrived at 330pm as promised.Natalie promptly and efficiently found the problem (capacitor).Replaced the part immediatley .Cleaned up the work sight.We found Natalie to be kind courteous and truly an expert in her field.Thankyou Natalie and Limcan Walker.

Job Price

We are glad that Natalie was able to help you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Stephen
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Excellent performance, clean and effective. Peter the Service man explained all that was. They continue to serve us well!

Job Price

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience with Peter!

Jill in Whitby
1 review Pickering, ON

I am extremely pleased with Limcan Walker / Certified as I have been a customer for over 20 years. They are professional, reliable with reasonable rates for which I know my home is in good hands!

Mike Takla was wonderful and a pleasure to work with ... I will be asking for him to be permanently assigned to my account for my semi-annual service requirements.

Thank you for your support and service, I do appreciate your assistance to bring me peace of mind as I know I am always ready for the change in seasons.

Job Price

We have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

David S.
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Annual service for my home heating, venting & air conditioning system. Any failed or warn parts replacement, cleaning & tuning. In my opinion, the Limcan Walker Certified Service Experts are the best in the business. They are very reliable and always arrive on time. I have been using them for 8 years in a row.

Job Price

Glad to hear that we are able to help you out with all your HVAC needs for the past 8 years!

Peter
1 review Oshawa, ON

We have dealt with this company for over 30 years and we are very pleased with the service they have provided. Keep up the great work.