Formerly Limcan Walker / Certified Heating Service Experts

chris hiscott from Oshawa
chris hiscott from Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

A 10 star rating last year to a zero star rating this year

Due to my excellent experiences with this company in the past, I called Limcan to look at my furnace.The technician promptly arrived on time ,advising I had a defective pressure switch in the furnace.The technician advised that because I paid the initial service call. All I would have to do is pay for the part. Limcan failed to call me with the price of the part(no big deal)I called the next day and was advised the price of the part was $249.00 plus HST.The technician attended our address a little early which was awesome.Took about 10 minutes to exchange the part and left.I kept the old part ,ran the part number on the internet and the price of the apt was between $17.00 and $27.00.I called Limcan to advise them they must have given me the wrong price as they were charging me $249.00 for a $27.00 part.On my receipt from Limcan it states price of part $249.00.I spoke to the manager who advised that the price of the part includes an installation fee and a year warranty.Something I was never told.After a frustrating call with the manager where nothing was attempted to get solved.I hung up.So for a $27.00 part I got charged over $200.00 for a 10 minute install.Something is terribly wrong in my eyes.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your recent service call. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further. Steve Storey, General Manager 289-275-3349

Barry
Barry
7 reviews Courtice, ON

No heat furnace

L1N 1C4

Contacted Limcan today as the furnace stopped blowing heat. Appointment scheduled and received a call back that Nate could arrive earlier than expected, even better.

Nate arrived with a “warm” greeting and professional attitude. Greeted the kids and gave the little guy a furnace demo from a safe distance because he was curious. Nate identified and solved the issue while providing details during the process which I really appreciated. Friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable, Nate was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Limcan!

Glad to hear of your recent experience and the friendly service and quality work Nate provided. Thank you for the review.

Bur in Whitby
Bur in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Cleaning service fine; financial dealings poor

L1N 1C4

Last year, I prepaid for furnace cleaning for this year. However, in the fall I discovered I was supposed to have the cleaning done by the company that installed my new furnace. My mistake. I called Limcan in November, spoke to Dan to explain my error, cancel the February cleaning, and request a refund. Dan assured me my credit card would be credited the $134.47 I had prepaid. Now it's January. No credit received. I spoke to Michelle in the office. She tells me that, after deducting some mysterious "credits" that only appear on paperwork in her possession, I am only entitled to receive a refund of $56.00
That's just not honourable.
That will be my last dealing with Limcan.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace repair

I am so thankful I found Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning! Our furnace stopped working Saturday afternoon. I phoned 5 other companies (including 2 very large, well known companies) before I found Limcan. They were the ONLY company that could send someone out the same day. Mike Takla, service technician, was here in just under 3 hours. He diagnosed the problem immediately and was able to install a part that will hold us over until a permanent one can be ordered and installed. Mike is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I was so impressed with their service, I signed up for their protection plan and have given their contact info to family members.
Thank you Mike Takla and Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning for your excellent, prompt service!

Thank you Cathy for the perfect review for Limcan Certified and the services performed by our technician Mike. Its great to hear the service was "Excellent & Prompt". We do appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family.

Edward D.
Edward D.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home heating

Nate!! to the rescue. Thank you very much for finding the problem with our heat. It turns out to be a happy day! Very professional listen to all my concerns That I had of post repairs. Thank you Limcan.

You are very welcome Edward! Thank you for taking time to post such a perfect review for our technician Nate and Limcan Heating & Air Conditioning.

s.strzelczyk in PETERBOROUGH
s.strzelczyk in PETERBOROUGH
1 review Oshawa, ON

Yearly furnace maintenance

We have been with Limcam Certified for many years. Technician Maddie serviced our furnace today and she did an excellent job. She explained what she did and offered us suggestions on the best use of our furnace and humidifier. Very friendly, very helpful and knowledgeable in doing her job. She explained the different plans and booked us for next December. Would be pleased if she is able to come out next year to service our furnace.
Joan & Stan S.

Thank you for that glowing review for our technician Maddie! Great to hear you are already signed up for our 'Just Right' protection plan. I've already added your request to have Maddie come out for your Maintenance next December.

Leslie
Leslie
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace maintenance and fireplace cleaning

Have used Limcan for years. Today my technician was Maddie. She was on time, super friendly, thorough and efficient. We had never had the fireplace serviced. She checked it all out, cleaned it, etc. It looks absolutely brand new! Hope to see Maddie again, great job all around

Thank you Leslie for putting your trust in Limcan for so many years! Its so good to hear what a 'great job' our technician Maddie did on your fireplace.

Michele Amos in Whitby
Michele Amos in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace and Humidifier Service

I have been using Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning for several years and have had the pleasure of being serviced by Nate at least 3 times. Nate is extremely professional, pleasant, knowledgeable, informative and always provides quality service. If it were possible, I would request Nate by name every time.

Thank you for the kind words regarding Nate's customer service and quality work.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Gas line leak repair .

the company showed up in a relatively prompt manner ,after we had already experienced 3 other companies in the previous weeks... showing up extremely late and seeming to be unwilling or unable to take on the job.
Steve K. at Limcan Certified , on his first visit, surveyed the job and
promptly went to work, and immediately hook the gas back up and began testing for leaks... He found a couple area's of concern and identified and took pictures and made arrangements to come back and do the bulk of the work.
We were very pleased with the service on the first visit and Steve explained everything thoroughly .

Steve and his assistant came back a few days later, and showed up right on time and were organized and prepare and very professional about their work.
They even noticed we had older "street elbows" which would no longer be up to code and changed them up and included them as part of the original quote .This was very nice for a change.
Even though the old furnace was having some CO issues once it was turned back on ...Steve proceeded to to expertly clean the heat ex-changer as well as the burner area and service the old furnace and within a few minutes he had it humming along nicely with all the CO issues gone.
Just wanted to thank again Steve and the Limcan crew for all their expert help with this matter.
I would recommend these guys , to anyone in need of a furnace repair or gas line issue work.
Thanks again Steve.

Thank you for your review on how Steve was able to effectively and efficiently address your gas line leak, code concerns and CO issues.

Holly
Holly
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace/humidifier maintenance

L1N 1C4

Have been using for years. Always great service. Our technician this year, Nate, was very pleasant and professional. She also knew how to greet our dog who ended up wanting to leave with her. :)

Thank you for your loyalty and trust over the years and for mentioning Nate's great customer service Holly.

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

gas furnaces, air conditioners,fireplaces, boilers,tankless water heaters, conventional water heaters, power vented water heaters, direct vent water heaters,pool heaters
Furnace Repair Service Whether your unit stops working in the middle of your morning or the middle of the night, we can be out to repair your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have received the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll fix your problem correctly the first time. Our expert professionals at Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby are trained to service any model of furnace or boiler, so you know you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation Replacing your furnace is quite the task. Do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit is best for your specific home based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality needs, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll be with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives. Furnaces & Air Handlers If you’re looking for a new furnace or air handler, look no further than Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby. We carry a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products feature energy efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Peruse our full range of products on the Furnaces & Air Handlers page. Furnace Maintenance You can’t totally prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with routine furnace maintenance visits. Our comprehensive furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained furnace will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which saves the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but we have a list of things we’d rather spend money for. And with lower energy bills, we can! AC Repair Service AC repair doesn't have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that pops up. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the best AC repair in Whitby. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait any longer? It’s as easy as scheduling a FREE estimate to learn what options you have. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not pleased with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is crucial to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve made four service plans to meet your exact AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning We won’t inundate you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more affordable and practical than you make think. We have various solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners We all enjoy being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a big part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you uphold the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the most comfortable temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time.
Lennox, Goodman service all makes and models
1985