Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Tune up and filter replacement

Kevin came to my home this afternoon to tune up my furnace and put in a new Hepa filter. Kevin's office notified me that he was on his way. This was most appreciated as I do have an elderly dog that needs frequent walks. Kevin brought booties to go over his work boots and wore a mask throughout the service call. He worked quickly and very efficiently. Kevin was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend Limcan Certified Service for heating and cooling. Limcan also provides plumbing but I haven't needed that service since Limcan started the plumbing service. I know that Limcan will provide superior plumbing however as everything they do is excellent.

timhuey.stacey in
timhuey.stacey in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace

When we were advised that technician dispatched to come to our home was Lauchlan we knew we were in good hands
Thank you Lauchlan we appreciate your customer service and top notch technician skills .

Krista in Toronto
Krista in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace Maintenance Appointment

We wanted to thank Miguel for completing our furnace tune-up today. He was very friendly and enjoyable to deal with. He was thorough and detailed and made sure we were educated in how best to run our heating system. He answered all of our questions and made some great suggestions. Limcam has some very knowledgeable employees with great customer service skills.

Keith
Keith
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace maintenance

Ted was prompt efficient and courteous. He arrived at the scheduled time and explained everything in a clear and concise manner. He was dressed well and wore his mask at all times!

Muriel in Toronto
Muriel in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace and air conditioner installation

Today Steve and Mike arrived to install a new furnace and air conditioner. Limcam should be very proud of these two employees. Not only did they work very hard, they were both very polite and respectful. Great job guys.

Also we would like to thank Nitesh for all of his help in choosing the proper eqipment.

We have been dealing with Limcam for several years and would highly reccommend this company

Dave & Muriel

Air duct cleaning

Both gentlemen did a great job and they were organized and did a clean job! There was a lot of garbage that was caught by their filter system and it was nice to actually see what was sucked out. Happy customer

TJ kemp

Shaun in Toronto
Shaun in Toronto
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Furnace maintenance

I had Limcan Certified technician Andre attend my residence today for my annual furnace maintenance. He was very professional and knowledgeable on all my home heating needs. He also gave recommendations on how I could improve the air quality in my home. The staff from this company do an incredible job and I would recommend them to everyone.

Ruth laidlaw
Ruth laidlaw
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Furnace cleaning and maintenance

The service was very prompt and the technician was polite and did a very good cleaning job. I would recommend this service to anyone. I have dealt with this company for several years.

Postal code K9V 0K2

brian in Toronto
brian in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace Inspection

Brad from Limcan came into our home and performed a furnace inspection. He was very professional and explained in detail the work he did. I will request him for next years inspection.

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?