Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

New furnace, hot water tank and air conditioner

Limcan has provided excellent service to my furnace and air conditioner for many years. Their technicians are very pleasant and professional. Concerns have been expressed about the age and condition of my units. Repairs suggested were extensive and instead I decided to buy new units and purchase a hot water tank instead of continuing to rent an old tank. I wanted safer units which both draw air from outside and vent outside. I discussed this with advisor, Dylan, who did a very thorough job of assessing the cooling and heating needs of my home.

Tecnicians Marcus and Luke came to my home and
worked non stop to remove the old equipment and
install the new units. They consulted me about the location of the exhaust pipes outside and the location and mounting of my new air conditioner. Marcus also noticed the fluff on the furnace room wall and then repaired the dryer vent and secured it to the dryer. After installation, they explained everything to me in layman's terms. Free duct cleaning was provided to me and Limcan followed up right away with scheduling that free service. Limcan continues to provide a superior standard of service in all areas of heating, cooling and hot water. I finally have sufficient hot water to do dishes and I am very appreciative of the excellent products and service provided by Limcan Certified Heating and Air conditioning.

Tomcat64
Tomcat64
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Hot Water Heater replaced

When I discovered on Friday morning that I had no hot water, I called Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning. They had installed and serviced our air conditioner and we had been very pleased with the service. This time was no different. Jamie came out promptly and advised that I replace the hot water heater. The cost of the replacement part was not worth putting it into a fourteen year old heater. Unfortunately they had no appointments available to replace it until Tuesday so Jamie took the time to call around and found a team willing to come over at the end of their shift to do the work. I was very appreciative to have hot water again by the end of the day!
Thank you Limcan!!

Wayne Bourne from Pickering
Wayne Bourne from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

complete HVAC system replace

We have been dealing with this company for almost 30 years. During our annual furnace service it was noted that we had a couple of significant problems...the furnace was 19 years oud and mid-efficiency and the A/C unit was original to the house and noisey and not efficient. So we decided to go for the full package with some duct modifications, flow through humidifier and duct cleaning. The whole process was great. The HVAC system was done in one day and the ducts cleaned the next day. The crews were very polite and wore masks at all times in our home...they showed us how everything worked and left no mess behind. The new Lennox system is super quiet and we look forward to saving money on hydro and gas. I would give a very high recommendation for this company and crew.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Install of UV light on furnace

Very pleased with Jake’s service and knowledge. Not only did Jake do this install for us, he also fixed a problem earlier this year with our air conditioning and did the Fall maintenance on our furnace.

tom v.
tom v.
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Replacement of Thermostat

I found it interesting that the service call for this replacement was equal to the retail price of the replacement thermostat It was under warranty but just the part and not the installation

Rudy in Pickering in
Rudy in Pickering in
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace maintenance

I use Lincam for all of our HVAC needs and duct work. Very service oriented. On time. Friendly. Efficient. All of their service people are very polite and thorough.
Have used them for 15 years. Highly recommend.

dougcossar2005 in Oshawa
dougcossar2005 in Oshawa
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Company, Great Service

The price for our new furnace and AC turned out to be a bit more than a previous quote, however, the fact that there was no monthly service charge to maintain a 10 yr. warranty made the decision easier. Marcus, the technician, did a great job, left the furnace room clean and tidy. Provided answers to all our questions. Kathy, the sales person was very honest and professional, in all respects.
Thanks Limcan!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

furnace and A/C

They provide good service - arrive on time, do a great job and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Friendly staff and good follow up. I would use them again

Lovdalake in Avonmore
Lovdalake in Avonmore
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace maintenance

Tech was on time in fact early!
Very friendly, wore PPE and seemed very knowledgeable. Recommended minor repair but wasn’t didn’t up sale whatsoever. Very satisfied and would definitely use this company again.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Hvac install

Limcan installed a new Hvac system in our home on July 24th. From start to finish a fantastic experience! From Sean the sales rep to the install team of Gary and Mike, those two guys worked tirelessly all day and did a great job, thank you. Limcan installed a Lennox system in our home and it was very competitively priced! We would highly recommend Limcan to anybody looking to get a new Hvac system in there home!

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?