Home Hardware Stores

Dawn, Harrow
Dawn, Harrow
5 reviews ,

General purchases

We use this store frequently as it's very convenient for us living in the county.

I have to say, for a small town store, their supply of products is GROWING quickly. They now have drywall and lumber - which saves us a bundle because we don't have to pay the big box stores a delivery fee.

Anytime we go in there, we are always approached by someone to ask what they can help us find. No matter what I'm looking for, they find it for me in a matter of seconds.

I've gone in there with only a vague description of what I'm looking for and Scott knows exactly what I'm talking about and can help me pick out what I need.