Action Party Rental Ltd

Action Party Rental Ltd
905-279-8877
3663 Mavis Road
Mississauga

I made arrangements with this company for rental of party equipment. They never delivered the goods as guaranteed, they have no problem charging my credit card. I had to continually call when they never bothered to show up. After 10 phone calls to them the day after the quaranteed delivery date I finally got my stuff.I was told they would credit me for the lousy service provided. Not only didn't they credit me they double charged me. No response to emails for calls. I now have to go through the inconvenience of a dispute through the credit card company. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM.

bilyana, mississauga
bilyana, mississauga

furniture rental

For my son's baptism, I needed to rent tables, chaires,tableclothes,glasses,cutlery,napkins and dishes.This store has a good selection,and the prices are good.They are also open on Saturday.I also found the staff very helpful in assisting you in your selection.