Kirmac Collision ServicesMaple Ridge

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
22814 Dewdney Trunk Rd Maple Ridge BC
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Maple Ridge  >  Kirmac Collision ServicesMaple Ridge

Review for Kirmac Collision ServicesMaple Ridge

John S in Maple Ridge
John S in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Poor service at Kirmac Maple Ridge

Went to get 3 rock chips repaired with my Groupon. They repaired one and said they repaired three. When I inquired about this, the clerk was aggressive and I was told the stability of my windshield would be compromised if they repaired any more chips. Yet when I called to book my appointment originally, I told them I had 4 chips and they said they could repair them. The person that repaired the one rock chip did not wipe down the windshield after the repair and you could see the marks from the machine that he only repaired one chip not the three they said they repaired. Would not recommend using this company.