Sunrise Projects Ltd

Reviews for Sunrise Projects Ltd

ursula abramszyk in Burnaby
ursula abramszyk in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

upgraded most my windows in my suite

All of us in our building had our windows upgraded. What a nightmare with this company. First we were told by them, any kitchen tiles they broke they would replace. NEVER HAPPENED. One of the days when they were working on the project, they had to use electricity close to my suite, a power surge happened, ruined my TV so much I could no longer use it, it was working perfectly find before this happened. I complained to them, they said it was not their responsibility, how could it not be their responsibility, It certainly wasn't my responsibility, I wasn't even home when it happened!! So I had to go out and buy a new TV, and pay in full all myself, they were not even willing to pay for half of the TV when I asked them. Please BEWARE of this company.

Sarah in Vancouver
Sarah in Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

building envelope renovation

A leaky condo situation is a tough one. One would hope for careful, considerate repair work. If that's what you want, don't go with this company. They are messy and careless and don't pay attention to small details. I felt like I wan't listened to and my requests were disregarded. Too many cheap shortcuts were taken.

Richmond-2047
Richmond-2047
1 review Burnaby, BC

leaky condos

This company has many employees who have the knowledge to mulit-task in order to finish the job on time. They came on time, were very clean and I would definitely recommend them to my family and my friends.