Sunrise Projects Ltd

Bernardeta in Burnaby
Bernardeta in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof and balcony replacement

The project should started in June and did not started until September 2018 and it is still going in June 2018.

Complete disregard to our personal property. Workers smoking while working, basically having cigarette in their mouth while doing stuff. Cigarette butts , empty cups left behind daily. Not following basic safety regulations for worksite.

While they were replacing roof we had leak in our unit and the ceiling still have not been finished since December 2018.

Complete nightmare.
I would not recommend this company for several reasons.
-Lack of professionalism
-Not following basic Safety Rules
-Disrespects to our property as our townhouses are our biggest financial asset. Most of the owners had to take loans to pay for this project and are paying interest . The project is not finished yet. Summer is here and we have no balconies.

ursula abramszyk in Burnaby
ursula abramszyk in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

upgraded most my windows in my suite

All of us in our building had our windows upgraded. What a nightmare with this company. First we were told by them, any kitchen tiles they broke they would replace. NEVER HAPPENED. One of the days when they were working on the project, they had to use electricity close to my suite, a power surge happened, ruined my TV so much I could no longer use it, it was working perfectly find before this happened. I complained to them, they said it was not their responsibility, how could it not be their responsibility, It certainly wasn't my responsibility, I wasn't even home when it happened!! So I had to go out and buy a new TV, and pay in full all myself, they were not even willing to pay for half of the TV when I asked them. Please BEWARE of this company.

Sarah in Vancouver
Sarah in Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

building envelope renovation

A leaky condo situation is a tough one. One would hope for careful, considerate repair work. If that's what you want, don't go with this company. They are messy and careless and don't pay attention to small details. I felt like I wan't listened to and my requests were disregarded. Too many cheap shortcuts were taken.

Richmond-2047
Richmond-2047
1 review Burnaby, BC

leaky condos

This company has many employees who have the knowledge to mulit-task in order to finish the job on time. They came on time, were very clean and I would definitely recommend them to my family and my friends.