Qew Contracting Ltd

Carla in Oshawa
Carla in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Drive, Front Steps, Walkway and Back Patio

Q.E.W. Contracting recently completed a design and interlocking project at my home. I am thrilled with the results and also with the professional, friendly and creative people that work for this company. They delivered what they promised, on time and within the budget. They were also so kind to add in a few little extras. A heartfelt thank you to Wes and his team for willingly working, step-by-step, with me throughout the entire project to ensure my vision came to life. You guys are awesome!! Q.E.W. was even able to accommodate adding more to the project second day in. They also left the job site clean and tidy each and every day. I am receiving many wonderful compliments and would highly recommend Q.E.W. for any of your home projects. They are not happy until you are happy with the results. Definitely quality work!
Carla L.

kristin_kinos
kristin_kinos
1 review Oshawa, ON

Waterproofing

QEW Contracting did waterproofing and parging on the side of our house. We were very happy with how quickly and neatly the job was done. We feel that this is a trustworthy and reliable company and we're already planning to have more jobs done with QEW Contracting in the future. I can't wait for them to renovate our bathroom! Highly recommend.

Joan Howard in Mississauga
Joan Howard in Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation/Kitchen Renovation/New Flooring and Painting

QEW Contracting renovated my bathroom before Christmas and did an absolutely fabulous job. I had a number of things that needed to be done and didn’t really know where to start. Saverio listened to my needs, helped me to prioritize and turned my vision into a reality. He is a man of honesty and great integrity who provides his customers with the confidence to know the job will be done right. He was on the job regularly to ensure everything ran smoothly. He scheduled the trades like clockwork. Pablo and Jorge did an amazing job – such attention to detail. The plumbers were wonderful. We had an issue with the main water valve to the house. Tony and Rob were quick to respond and ensured it was fixed properly. Now I have a beautiful bathroom that fits our needs perfectly. Many thanks to Saverio and his team.
After completing my bathroom renovation, QEW Contracting renovated my kitchen. With Saverio’s help, we chose everything – flooring, kitchen cabinets, counter top and sink. He is terrific to work with always providing sage advice along the way. Once again, Saverio delivered. My new kitchen is beautiful! Pablo worked tirelessly to ensure the kitchen was ready for the new cabinetry. Jorge did a stellar job on the backsplash. Jimmy did a great job with all the lighting and electrical. The under-mount lighting is so nice. All of the trades are very friendly and respectful. They truly are professionals of their trade. Saverio did all the fine tuning to ensure all the trades were here. He made sure I was aware of who was coming when. The kitchen was completed within the anticipated time lines and we couldn’t be happier with the results.

QEW was on the job for the final phase of my home renovation. We did new flooring, new baseboards and a fresh coat of paint throughout the whole upstairs. When you are fortunate enough to find a good contractor, there is no need to look any further. Saverio has never let me down. He does an excellent job of communicating to me as well as his trades people. If any questions arise, he is always reachable and quick to resolve any issues. Thanks Saverio, another job well done!

WOW -- WHAT A FANTASTIC REVIEW. We are so happy that you and Ron are satisfied with the work done by QEW Contracting. It is always a pleasure working with both you and Ron.
We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

All the best to the both of you,
Sincerely,

Saveiro

Knowles
Knowles

Bathroom renovation

Wish I had heard about QEW Contracting a few years ago. Right from the first phone call with Tina, I knew that we found a fantastic company. Saverio and his employees have a lot of pride in their work. Which is that extra bonus I was looking for. Each day a new contractor was coming to my house Tina would call a day or two before hand and Saverio would arrive with his employee and introduce them. Explain each step they were going to do, it made you feel very comfortable. Everyone was very friendly and amazing workers. Started off as a bathroom reno, when completed which is amazing very satisfied with our new bathroom. Feels like I am in a different house. It is beautiful. They also installed pot lights in my Kitchen, and parging outside of the house. Very very happy with all work QEW Contracting has done. Never felt that we were living on a job site, each day they cleaned up that you wouldn't even know work was being done. I could go on and on have happy we are with the work that was done, look forward to having QEW back for future projects. Thank you for all the great work you had done.

George in Brampton
George in Brampton

Installing Sliding Doors in Family Room

They did an excellent job. Surpassed all our expectations. Also did an excellent job cleaning up the worksite afterwards. Saverio kept us well updated throughout the project. I would strongly recommend the company for any general contracting project.

Dear George
It has been a pleasure working for you. Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to seeing the glass railings installed.

Pat in Etobicoke
Pat in Etobicoke

Basement Reno - new flooring, baseboards, doors & frames, painting and stairs refinished &

Saverio,
Bob and I would like to show our appreciation to you and your crew for a job well done.
The work started and finished in the time frame you set. You came everyday to ensure the work was progressing on time and to address any questions we might have.
The tiling done by George was excellent - truly professional work.
The job site was left clean and tidy every day.
A couple of minor touch ups that were needed were attended to promptly.
Thanks for a job well done, it was a pleasure working with you.

preekawoods1 in Mississauga
preekawoods1 in Mississauga

Flagstone Patio Renovation

Our flagstone patio was falling apart in the backyard. I sent pictures to QEW Contracting to see what could be done, if anything. Saverio came out to the house and told us what needed to be done. Our patio now looks amazing! Saverio, you made the process from start to finish stress free and you did exactly what you said you would do. No surprises. We were impressed with our overall experience. Our sincere appreciation to you, Tina and Barry for a job well done! You were professional, knowledgeable, efficient, courteous at all times. Thank you for everything!

Dear Preeka
We are so happy that you appreciate our work and that you are enjoying the completed project. Satisfied clients are the most rewarding part of our work.

Kind regards,

Remo Minchio  in Toronto
Remo Minchio in Toronto

Basement and bathroom renovation

QEW contracting was referred to my wife by a friend of hers and I was so glad they did. Silverio and Tina didn't make me feel like another customer they made me feel like family we had our basement , bathroom ,and front porch redone and renovated the work was top notch and at an affordable price.I would definitely recommend QEW for all your indoor and outdoor renovation needs.

Remo

Thank you once again for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated and look forward to working with you again the future.

Stephanie would have loved the renovated bathroom. We will keep her memory always in our hearts.

Christiane in St. Catharines
Christiane in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Do not hire this company!

Right now this company is in posession of $10,500. of my money as a deposit for a large job. One small landindg and stairs was done improperly, they are not making good on their promises, and I fired them. I asked to be charged the labour and materials for said small job and be reimbursed for the rest. No one took pics. not one properly measured, no one called ahead before arriving, they did not complete the job on the first day. The boss so he says, is not responding to me when I sent an email, is continuing to text me after my initial email to company and has not confirmed when I get my considerable amount of funds owing back. No business cards, no pics taken, no meeting of the minds with regard to work I paid a hefty dep. to get done. Not even a measuring tape when estimating said work! I sent an email to them but so far no one in upper management has contacted me with regard to re reimbursement! They have already been in receipt of my funds for a month! Buyer Beware!

Dear Ms. Roberge,

We at Q.E.W. Contracting pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our exceptional customer service. We have been in the business of general contracting for over 30+ years. Prior to this unfortunate event, we have received nothing but high praise from our clients and only positive reviews on HomeStars. We dispute the statements made in your review. The initial deposit of $10,500.00 was paid. Prior to this we completed a significant portion of the work agreed upon in the scope of work and our initial contract. Thereafter, you sought to introduce new terms into the scope of work which related to the removal of fence posts which was never part of the original contract. When our project manager informed you that he would have to check with the owner first before he could authorize this extra work, this is when you terminated our agreement on the spot and refused to permit us to complete the balance of the work you had contracted with us. We never had an opportunity to discuss this further with you. In fact, I was going to let you know that we would have completed this work at a later date at no additional cost to you. Since this time, you asked us for the cost expended on your project up to the point of termination, which we have done.

Saverio Patella
Owner
Q.E.W. Contracting Ltd.

Catherine Doyle from Mississauga
Catherine Doyle from Mississauga

Front porch and seating area

We found Qew Contracting Ltd., in a flyer that came to our house. We called Saverio Patella for a quote. From the first time we met Saverio we were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. After examining the plans he was able to give us a quote. The cost of the project remained consistent and did not change after the work began. He gave us a start date and his crew arrived early in the morning on the agreed upon date. The crew worked diligently each day until the project was finished. They took special care to protect the maple tree that was near the area of construction. The work site was always kept neat and organized. Saverio came by regularly to check on the project and to make sure we were happy with the progress. At the end of the project new grass was laid and the my house was left in a neat and orderly fashion. I have received several very positive comments regarding the look and construction of the porch and the seating area. I am seriously considering renovating my kitchen next spring and I will be calling Saverio to complete the job. It is refreshing and comforting to know that Qew Contracting will quote a fair price for a job and that the work will be completed in a professional manner in a reasonable amount of time.

Dear Catharine

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review.
Reviews like yours are very gratifying to read! Thank you for taking the time to share.

More about Qew Contracting Ltd

Q.E.W. Contracting Ltd. is well known in the greater Toronto area and has a great reputation as a quality builder. High quality workmanship is very important to us, no shortcuts are taken that will compromise the end result. We are responsible for your final product and as our history has shown, we look after and service what we build.
Your Home is your greatest asset. Our clients expect the highest level of personal attention and the finest quality construction delivered on time and for a price that undercuts the competition. We make it our business to exceed our customer's expectations with over 30 years of experience.
With careful planning and the assistance of Q.E.W. Contracting Ltd., most untapped spaces can be turned into attractive, comfortable living areas. Whatever the home improvement or renovation project you may have, Q.E.W. Contracting Ltd. will execute your need with a professional design.