All-Wood Window Sales & Service

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
43 Lexington Avenue Etobicoke ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Woodbridge  >  All-Wood Window Sales & Service

Reviews for All-Wood Window Sales & Service

Brandi from Mississauga
Brandi from Mississauga

Window Replacement

I called Jeldwyn after the winter cold cracked our window. They said it was out of warranty but Brad was recommended. I called him and after he had me measure the window, had quoted me a price within 10 mins. Upon agreement, he ordered the window and had it within 4 days. He came and installed it in a fast, efficient and curteous manner. I would work with Brad again.

DW from Brampton
DW from Brampton

Window Replacement

I own a home made by Emery Homes " The Manors" in Brampton.
I have windows installed by Jeld-Wen. Unfortunately, I have experienced a "spontaneous crack" on one of my thermopane windows. The window is a large one: 65" x 18"

I contacted the builder and Jeld-Wen. I am out of luck because spontaneous cracks are only covered for 1 year after installation. So they are both off the hook. I was referred to Brad at All Wood Window Sales & Service for after warranty Jeld-Wen windows.

I called Brad and he answered right away. Replacement installation was completed after a few days and I am happy with the service and professionalism.

I am happy to recommend Brad to anyone. A+++ experience all the way.

Frank
Frank
8 reviews Maple, ON

Window Panel Replacement

One of my window panes in my family room cracked during a very cold day. I spoke to Brad over the phone, and gave him the measurements and Window manufacture name. He came on a Sunday morning and replaced it in an hour. He was on time, very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. I would recommmend him to EVERYBODY !!...Thanks Brad, job well done.