Window Choice

Reviews for Window Choice

sanjay c.
sanjay c.

What a incredible Service

We already have recommended Window choice to our friends and family as from the time we Met James as he came to give us the estimate to The finish it was such a smooth sailing
James was so friendly and knowledgeable to guide us to the entire process and gave us his professional opinions on many of suggestions we made
Zoran (I hope I spelled it right ) was such a great Installer So good in what he does and did
On time and professional
We were extremely pleased with his work and neatness and cleanliness
We can go on and on as when you spend over $25000 in A job you expect good work I will say we received much more
These guys know what they are doing
It was our pleasure that they touched our house with the Professionalism and Care

ravens42 in Brampton
ravens42 in Brampton

Windows Replacement

Ken was great in explaining products in details and he also returned your calls in timely fashion. Installers were in on time and completed jobs without leaving mass.
Definitely I shall recommend to my friends if needed

Butlerway12 in Mississauga
Butlerway12 in Mississauga

Whole new replacement windows done 22 in all

From beginning to end an excellent job done. Clean and tidy with no mess left behind Would recommend and use again. We are looking to do more work and will definitely asking for a quote

Thank you very much for the review! Appreciate the kind words.

Loyal customer in Mississauga
Loyal customer in Mississauga

Amazing! They always have great service and quality work

Have lived in my house for 10+years, window choice gave us a great price every time we needed new window they have also been really great with coming back for any repairs- free of charge. I have referred them to all my friends. They are professional and have great customer service!!

Really appreciate this review. We are very proud that we don't charge labour OR parts for any of our customers. I'm glad you decided to review us.

azaad in Mississauga
azaad in Mississauga

bay window replacement

I recently had two bay windows (upper and lower level), the aluminum metal above the window and siding between the upper and lower windows. I had the pleasure of dealing with Niraj who quoted me a price that was not only competitive but substantially lower than most of their competitors. Niraj is one of the most decent and honest salesperson/owner that you will ever meet. I dealt with this company 9 years ago so I was familiar with the quality of their work. The installers were professional, courteous and took pride in their work. They took their time to ensure that the job was done to my satisfaction and answered all my questions. Window Choice has done projects for a number of members of my family and they all had the same experience. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much! I'm sure Niraj was happy to read your kind words. We're very proud of our warranty and service, and now after all of these years it's amazing how long we've known some of our customers.

Door installation

Kien Luu the salesperson was very knowledgeable, helping and a very nice guy. He's always on time and his installer Zoran and Zoran's assistant both were very nice and did the job in a very clean manner and with great perfection.

Thank you so much for the review! I'll pass on the kind words to Kien and Zoran's crew. Appreciate your business.

Blair F in Mississauga
Blair F in Mississauga

Side Door Spectacular!

We contacted numerous companies via their online contact including some of the "big ones". We received only 2 of 8 replies with Window Choice being one of them. Ken contacted us and made a site visit. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and a pleasure to work with. We ordered a side steel door with 3/4 Vented glass and it is awesome! The installation team ( I didn't get their names) were simply outstanding, turning a very old ugly side door with screen door to a new beautiful door!

The installation is so precise and clean. You wouldn't have known they were even here! They took the old doors and debris away too.

I would definitely recommend Window Choice and will be using them again for future projects.

Thanks!

Thanks for the review Blair. We really appreciated you working with us on delivery dates. I know the first couple tries did not work with your schedule, but the fact that you were able to tell us when you were available helped a lot. Thanks for being a great customer!

Alinutza in Mississauga
Alinutza in Mississauga

Replacement of 2 patio doors and cutting 2 new large windows

Fantastic work by James and crew: super responsive, clean and precise work and competitively priced. They also recommended to us a window model that looks like the rest of the windows in the house so these newly cut windows look like they've always been there. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review! I'm sure the job went well because you guys were patient and kind. I remember poor Zoran showing me photos of the process and how difficult it was to get the two windows to line up nicely since they mirrored each other. Thanks again for the business and kind words!

Aleks in Toronto
Aleks in Toronto

Window Replacement

Excellent experience working with James and the team at window choice.

I am the 2nd owner of my current home with window choice windows. I called for window service as a bit of condesation build up occured within a window. Within a day the window choice team was at my home, took some measurements and with two weeks the window was replaced for the identical one.

I was very pleased with the professional service and would definitely recommend James and the window choice team.

Thanks for the excellent service!

Thanks Aleks! I'm really happy you wrote the review because 99% of all Window companies I know of charge labour after a few years. This ends up being quite a cost for customers down the road.

Babujee in Toronto
Babujee in Toronto

Windows and Doors

I am extremely satisfied with the complete package from the time I had discussion with James to the order and installation.

I changed all the windows, front door, Bay window, and the Garden door.

Everybody in my family is happy and the installer were very friendly and did amazing job of installing and cleanup.

I would recommend to my family and friends.

Also to mention the pricing was very competitive, and James is always available on phone.

Thank you very much. We knew your family was very busy from the beginning so setting up a Fri/Sat install with an optional 3rd outside day really made things work. Thanks for being so flexible and always positive when we were looking for better installation dates for your schedule. You made my installers feel very comfortable and that goes a long way for the quality of the workmanship. All the best to you and your family!

More about Window Choice

Window Choice has a great BBB record, with an exceptional warranty and easily accessible owners. We have references in all postal codes in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, and most of Toronto including Markham, Scarborough and Richmond Hill. We take NO deposit and install everything before payment is due.