Window Choice

209-6200 Dixie Rd Mississauga ON L5S

Reviews for Window Choice

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace Windows and Door and Service

We got several quotes from different companies and found Window Choice to have a complete solution at a competitive price. The installation crew was prompt, clean, professional and accommodating.

We were pleased that Window Choice stands behind their product when several months later we called James to have a one of the windows adjusted. He immediately scheduled a service technician who promptly rectified the issue.

Most most of all, after a couple of years following the installation, a squirrel decided to chew through two of the screens. James was very gracious, went the extra mile and had the screens re-screened free of charge.

Thank you very much James and the whole team at Window Choice.

jayg from Toronto
jayg from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Experience All Around

Shopped around a few places for an enclosure and was lucky enough to find this company. James was very helpful and responsive - prices are good and the whole experience was positive. Jim the installer did a great job and went that extra mile. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Jay! Congrats on the new house - I really like the black choice for colour. Thanks again for the business.

Karen
Karen

4th time hiring Window Choice

We hired Window Choice once again to have bedroom and bathroom windows replaced that were from back in the 80's. Long overdue for something new. As always Ken is a pleasure to work with, the team always do a great job and the windows look fantastic. Would recommend them to anyone needing windows. Previously we have hired Window Choice to replace basement and living room windows at our old house and basement windows and a patio door at our current home.

Thank you so much Karen! I'll pass on the kind words.

Sensei in Mississauga
Sensei in Mississauga

Excellent Service and Price

Window Choice is the only Choice you need for Windows. I had 4 quotes from other companies who came in slightly higher than windows choice. James looked after all my window needs and was very accommodating. Installers - Zoran and Milan were great; very polite and respectful....cleaned up with no mess left behind. I Would 101% recommend Window Choice for all your Windows, Door Needs.

Thank you sir! As you know from our meetings I was very happy with your treatment of our installers. The new furniture you purchased looks great. Thanks so much for working from home on the one Friday so we could do a Fri/Sat install. I'm still waiting for my Dojo shirt by the way. I'm super happy with the large picture windows in the back - as I'm sure you are. Have a great summer, and I'll definitely pop by soon for a visit.

AP from Burlington
AP from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Changed some windows and patio door

We had a few estimates and decided on Window Choice. Ken was great to deal with and even popped by on the day the windows were being changed. We love the patio doors with the built in blinds and our windows no longer have cold air coming through. Very happy with everything and we will definitely be calling them again to do the remaining windows.

Thank you so much! I will be sure to pass this on to him. Kien is great and we try are best to make things as easy as possible.

Adrian & Simona from Mississauga
Adrian & Simona from Mississauga

Replacing 4 large windows

This is the second time we have used Window Choice--James was very accommodating, as always-nice looking windows from VWD, triple pane, and we hope will last for a long time--professional installation and service from Zoran's team---they were a pleasure to work with.
Make sure you ask for the newer hardware, I think it is called Pro, with concealed handle.
Took a while for the rebate cheque to arrive from GreenON.
We are very happy with our purchase! We would recommend Window Choice to others.

Thanks Adrian! You were always very thorough and careful with your research, and at the same time I found you guys to be very up front and fair. Thanks so much for doing the leg work like coming to the office to check out the window models and hardware etc...Hopefully we'll catch up again soon.

sanjay c.
sanjay c.

What a incredible Service

We already have recommended Window choice to our friends and family as from the time we Met James as he came to give us the estimate to The finish it was such a smooth sailing
James was so friendly and knowledgeable to guide us to the entire process and gave us his professional opinions on many of suggestions we made
Zoran (I hope I spelled it right ) was such a great Installer So good in what he does and did
On time and professional
We were extremely pleased with his work and neatness and cleanliness
We can go on and on as when you spend over $25000 in A job you expect good work I will say we received much more
These guys know what they are doing
It was our pleasure that they touched our house with the Professionalism and Care

Thanks Sanjay, I will definitely pass on your comments to Zoran. You really made it a great experience, and I love your new roof!

ravens42 in Brampton
ravens42 in Brampton

Windows Replacement

Ken was great in explaining products in details and he also returned your calls in timely fashion. Installers were in on time and completed jobs without leaving mass.
Definitely I shall recommend to my friends if needed

I will definitely pass on your kind words to Ken! Really appreciate the feedback.

Butlerway12 in Mississauga
Butlerway12 in Mississauga

Whole new replacement windows done 22 in all

From beginning to end an excellent job done. Clean and tidy with no mess left behind Would recommend and use again. We are looking to do more work and will definitely asking for a quote

Thank you very much for the review! Appreciate the kind words.

Loyal customer in Mississauga
Loyal customer in Mississauga

Amazing! They always have great service and quality work

Have lived in my house for 10+years, window choice gave us a great price every time we needed new window they have also been really great with coming back for any repairs- free of charge. I have referred them to all my friends. They are professional and have great customer service!!

Really appreciate this review. We are very proud that we don't charge labour OR parts for any of our customers. I'm glad you decided to review us.

More about Window Choice

Window Choice has a great BBB record, with an exceptional warranty and easily accessible owners. We have references in all postal codes in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, and most of Toronto including Markham, Scarborough and Richmond Hill. We take NO deposit and install everything before payment is due.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ajax?