Home Improvement People Inc.

1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9
Basement Renovation
Home Improvement People Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

Susan Kovac in Toronto
Susan Kovac in Toronto

Laundry and others

Evan and his team did the excellent job in timely fashion! They don't mind walk extra miles to fix things not even included in the job list. I definitely will have them back for the future project! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Susan!
Have a great summer.

Maggie in Richmond HIll
Maggie in Richmond HIll
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

I cannot say enough good about this company's handling of my complete bathroom renovation. From beginning to end, they did an amazing job, on time, and on budget.

The measurements were perfect, and they gave me good advice about the benefits and drawbacks of possible fixtures. They provided a complete list of the materials required and a list of suppliers with whom they have relationships. All I had to do was go and pick out the fixtures and materials I wanted, and HIP arranged the delivery date with the supplier. Everything was delivered on time, and the order was complete.

The guys were all extremely professional, friendly, and helpful. They answered all my questions, and they cleaned up the site every day.

There were no surprises, and I love my new bathroom. I would not hesitate to use this company again, and I do not hesitate to recommend HIP to anyone considering a renovation project. Bravo.

Thank you Maggie!
Bravo on this amazing review!

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Great service

Service provided 1 day after phone call and was clearly explained beforehand. Uniformed serviceman, arrived promptly at specified time in company vehicle. His conduct was polite, helpful, and professional. He installed an electrical switch in a closet, installed a floor covering in a shower stall, replaced several bulbs in high fixtures, replaced a light switch, installed a new bathroom light fixture and a switch for it, assisted with re-setting my garage door opener, and fixed missing door knobs. The work was done smoothly and much more quickly than I could have done. Also, he had to purchase some special hardware items that were needed.

Thx so much!!

Shevin in Toronto
Shevin in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

From start to finish we have had an amazing experience with the Home Improvement People. From setting up the initial meetings with Gerhard, we knew we were in good hands. Unlike other contractors, they actually listened to what we wanted but provided some great advice/tweaks to our plan. Gerhard provided a complete plan/layout of the bathroom project and broke everything down in the contract ahead of time to make things clear about what was going to be done.

When it came time for the renovation, Nadia, John, Cornell and the team were all incredible. Each morning they arrived when they said they would, setup the site and stayed late to help keep the project on time. Aside from having to go to the bathroom in the basement, we wouldn't have really known they were in the house, they really took efforts to minimize the disruption. The workmanship is really great, we went over things with a fine tooth comb. The team always took the time to explain the process to us, show us the progress and made sure to ask us about any design features that were going in (ie. niche size, quartz, etc). If we could give a higher mark than 10, we would. We have renovated our entire home over the past 3 years, and have worked with many trades, this by far was our best experience!

What an awesome and detailed review!
Thank you so much for taking the time to post!

Glen in Kitchener
Glen in Kitchener

Excellent kitchen reno

Daniel at Home Improvement People provided excellent service, from initial concept to final completion. He guided us to the best appliances and fittings at a very good price and, when an expensive custom piece was not quite as expected, did not hesitate to replace it. Very satisfied!

Thank you so much Glen for taking the time to post this review!

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Great GC and team!

I was referred by the home improvement people by a friend. After many estimates we met with Elia, the sales rep. He gave logical and practical advise of do’s and don’ts for our home Reno consultation and came up with a suitable budget, and guaranteed between 6-8 weeks our main floor Reno would get done.
We then met with Charlotte our interior designer. She also listened to what we wanted and created great digital renderings for our main kitchen. She helped guide us in the right direction of choosing colour and tile choices. She’s great at what she does.

Our main general contractor was Mark and his crew Gary, Tom and Ricky. I couldn’t have asked for a great and reliable team. From start to finish they were very neat, clean workmanship and very responsive and updated me throughout the whole process. They always checked that I approved things, and I relied on Mark’s expertise and advise on certain things around the house which pulled through nicely together. Mark is very detailed oriented and accurate, I was really impressed on the great mill work and wainscoting around the house. All crew members worked hard and were diligent. They do take pride in what they do and were very friendly and accommodating to my requirements.
Thank you to the home improvement people for creating and updating our beautiful house that we can now create memories in our new home.

Very pleased clients
Natalie & Ryan

Thank you so much Natalie & Ryan!
Gorgeous description of what we try so hard to do on each and every job.

Felix in Toronto
Felix in Toronto

Small jobs around the house

I have used Home Improvement People numerous times over the last two years. The team I have worked with (Paul and Mark) are always prompt and friendly to work with. They will offer suggestions if necessary to help make informed decisions on work to be done. They have a breadth of knowledge that keeps me coming back to have them help me with my home repairs and projects.

Thanks!!

Sheldon
Sheldon

Fixing an Issue 2 Years After Kitchen Renovation

I had my condo kitchen renovated by Home Improvement People 2 years ago. I am very pleased with everything they did. Two weeks ago one of my kitchen cabinet doors had an issue that required fixing. I contacted Elia to see what could be done. Without hesitation, Elia and Charlotte asked me to send them pics of the issue. This was to determine if it could be repaired or replaced. This morning the crew was there and the fixed the issue. I am so happy that this was not a big issue and everything looks great again. The guys also realigned a couple of the other doors. Great service and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Sheldon. We always stand behind our work! We appreciate the review and the recommendation!

Peter Hynes
Peter Hynes

Basement Renovation

My wife and I are beyond happy with work performed by Radek and Lukas. Our basement turned out absolutely beautiful. They were complete professionals from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone looking for real pros. They are straight talking, hard working professionals who put the customers needs and wants first. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with us! Thanks guys!

Hi Peter,

We couldn't have asked for a better home owner to work with! Thank you so much for this review.
Have a great summer.

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
905-760-7607.