Home Depot Canada - Calgary

Building Supplies and Hardware
388 Country Hills Boulevard NE Calgary AB T3K
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Calgary  >  Home Depot Canada - Calgary

Reviews for Home Depot Canada - Calgary

new furnace

The company that was subbed out from Home Depot was Alpine . They did a very good job of showing up on time, installing it in a professional manner and cleaned up the work site. I am pleased with the work. It came with a 10 year parts and labor warranty which was also nice. I could have spent a bit less but glad i got it. thanks,

Dee Thomson from Calgary
Dee Thomson from Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

I hired a contractor to do kitchen renovation which include dismantling of existing cupboard and installing new ones and change the flooring from linoleum to laminated wood flooring we bought from Home Depot

Fatemeh M. from Calgary
Fatemeh M. from Calgary

some bathroom fixtures

I needed to change some shower fixture in my new condo and I purchased the item I needed in Home Depo Country Hills, the guy who helped was sociable and helpful though we usually don't get such services in Home Depot very much.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

I was having a lot of trouble finding a fridge of appropriate dimensions to fit in my kitchen. Home Depot had an expansive selection and friendly staff who helped me get exactly what I needed!

Larry from Calgary
Larry from Calgary

Replace Roof Shingles

Used a contractor that did not use all of the vents that were estimated and paid for. Contractor took the extra vents away. Eventually after many calls Home Depot finally sent someone to count the vents that were actually installed and adjusted my invoice.
Shingle nails were laying on the ground all over. Also they were supposed to clean the eaves troughs but I had to call them back to get them to do it.

luisa_alvarez20@hotmail.com
L. A.

change bathrooms floors

was perfect, we change all the floor in my three bathrooms , we have lenoil before and we change for porcelain tile, now the bathrooms looks beautifull, Thank you very much

Ling Bai from Calgary
Ling Bai from Calgary

Painting

I bought tools and paint.
customer services was good. They explained details of products and how to choose the products, colour, type of prodcts and etc.
It made my job very easy and confortable.

8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Interior Paint

Home depot in Calgary country hill has stuffs with very good knowledge. They will show you the products and explain to you all details about this Paint. They will also give you all promotion, like rebate form. Good service!

Connie
Connie
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

Updating a Lamp

I would like to THANK the representative who helped me find all the tiny little peices I needed to update an old rusted out Stained glass Lamp that I had in storage for many many year. The lamp looks amazing!

8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Excellent Service

Bought Schlage Door lock. They provided excellent service to explain the product. I am very satisfied with this Lock.
Pros:
1) Appealing design (front and back - no plastic)
2) Smaller than most (due to use of 9v battery)
3) Keypad lights up when you touch it for nighttime entry
4) Never get locked out. Give the neighbor a temporary code to get in.