Unilock Ltd

Reviews for Unilock Ltd

Happy C.
Happy C.

Driveway Paver Installation

I love my Unilock Driveway. I installed it a few years back and it still looks great. The installation was done well and professionally; and it really shows. Unilock was a pleasure to work with and they got me working with a first rate contractor. I would highly recommend.

Li in Thornhill
Li in Thornhill
1 review ,

garden walls

Recently, we used “Roman Stack” wall stone from Unilock landscaping company and now you should see much they add to a garden. In fact, one of the first things I did in my new garden (which I started less than two years ago) was to have a low granite stone retaining wall built. I chose granite because our house is made of granite. In my case, the wall was the perfect solution to create an outdoor space, address drainage issues and deal with a grade change. Unilock has done very good and quick work. They’re designer coming to your place first and you can go with whatever you have in mind. Before installation sketch should be approved by home owner this is what we did. After work was completed our vision come to life with this split-finished wall product.

More about Unilock Ltd

We recommend the use of a professional landscape contractor for your project. You are making an important investment in your home. Don’t let poor workmanship turn your ideal plan into a disappointment. Proper site preparation with correct grading, base material and compaction is key to ensuring your new outdoor space ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?