Metro Roofing Inc

Metro Roofing Inc

Reviews for Metro Roofing Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sloped Roof Repair

Called this company to repair sloped roof at my elderly mom's home and he suggested covering it up with tar and my older brother trusting and not understanding the scope of the damage agreed and paid in cash without a quote or invoice. When I went to view the work it was hideous and knowing that you just do not poor tar on a sloped roof contacted this company in regards to what they had done. He said it was agreed upon and if we were to fix it properly it would be an extra $4200.00 without having any shame of taking advantage of people. I called another reputable roofing company and they said it was a quick fix and $1500.00 was ridiculous it should of been between $700.00 to $800.00 for tar being poured over shingles let alone it is never heard of doing so on a sloped roof. I suggest not using this company EVER!

Chino
Chino

Downspout correction and fascia damage fix

Tony did a good job fixing our needs. He did it very quick. He even went back to fix my gutters and check my roof status everything is good worth it. I will definitely call them back.

E.A.N.
E.A.N.

Roofing repair estimate

We knew our roof had some problems and assumed we would have to replace it. We asked around and looked for local companies and began our search with Metro. Our phone call was responded to; Tony came by to inspect our roof and confirmed the problems. Fortunately, only repairs were necessary and now the work has been done within days to our complete satisfaction. We know the roof is in great shape but also know who to call it there are problems in the future. Great service and peace of mind for us!

Peter in Region of Durham
Peter in Region of Durham
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof repairs + vents

Tony dropped by the same day I requested an estimate for roof repairs in the aftermath of May’s wind storm. I also asked Tony to install some extra vents to dissipate the hot air in the attic. The work was done promptly, and our second floor is much more comfortable now.

I would definitely recommend Tony for your roofing needs.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Repair - $600 for 15 minutes

We had some shingles lift up in the wind storm last weekend. We had another roofer lined up for the repairs but they called on Tuesday and told us they wouldn’t be able to get to our roof before the forecast rain on Thursday. We called Tony and, after looking at our house on google maps, told us he would need to set up scaffolding to reach our high roof and therefore it would cost $600. We had no other option as no other roofers were available on to do the work before Tuesday. Metro roofers arrived the next afternoon and went up on the roof by ladder, nailed the existing shingles to the roof, and were gone within 15 minutes. Nevertheless, he still charged us $600 plus HST. Many of our neighbours lost shingles too and had to have much more repair work done than Metro did to our house. Every one of our neighbours we spoke to paid less than us. Tony clearly took advantage of our situation to gouge us on a very simple job.

Michelle in Thornhill, ON  Canada
Michelle in Thornhill, ON Canada

Quality Work as Promised!

I had a relatively small job (leak in a flat top residential garage) that Tony took as seriously as I did. A crew was sent out when promised and I could see the quality work they did. Unfortunately, the work they did didn't quite fix all of the leak and Tony amazingly sent a crew back to complete work that was beyond their scope! I'd definitely recommend Metro Roofing and will definitely use them again! Thank you Metro Roofing and thank you Tony!

Terry Bath in Toronto
Terry Bath in Toronto

Raccoons damaged my roof. I called Tony and he came the next day. He was professional and courteous and got the job done quickly. I am a very satisfied customer!

Nancy in Uxbridge
Nancy in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

flat roof replacement

Tony replaced our flat roof 17 years ago and it was still in very good condition but a chimney problem created a leak in one area. We decided that it was time to resurface the entire roof and replace all the metal work as well. We wouldn't trust this job to any one but Tony. He explained with a very detailed quote what he would do and consulted with us to find the exact colour of the metal work that we wanted. He kept us informed during the entire process and took extra care to also fix the chimney problem. Everyone on his crew was friendly and polite, came when they said they would, took great care with their work and cleaned up all of the debris. Tony is very knowledgeable and reliable. He does excellent work and we wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone with a roofing problem.

Toronto
Toronto

Flat roof professionals!!

Metro roofing had a pro team installing house flat roof approx 8 years ago, contacted owner recently when noticed some water coming over flat roof, Tony drove by during rainfall, contacted me that repair will be done dry weather, team showed up last week, repaired, and Voila! We had an enormous storm yesterday, problem solved. They honoured their warranty.

More about Metro Roofing Inc

Industry leader of Industrial Commercial Residential Roofing systems. Installation of all types including Flat Roofing: Tar & Gravel, Torch Applied Membranes, Single Ply EPDM glue-down membranes, TPO and Cold Process systems. Asphalt shingles, skylights, eavestrough, and custom sheet metal. Commercial and Agricultural metal roofing systems and copper work. New construction, ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Rexdale?