The Garden Girls Gardening Service

Landscape Contractors & Designers
203 Barrie St Barrie ON L4N 6Z9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Innisfil  >  The Garden Girls Gardening Service

Review for The Garden Girls Gardening Service

Kati in Barrie
Kati in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Clean up 4 years of yard neglet

My husband is allergic to most all plants and I have have a broken arm that healed incorrectly along with other medical problems that prevent me from doing physical labor, so we have been unable to do our yard work properly for quite some time. We called The Garden Girls and they did an amazing job on our front and backyard, they made it look as good as it did five years ago! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to improve the look of their yard!

Kati and her husband have moved away now.

More about The Garden Girls Gardening Service

Residential & Commercial Garden Maintenance: Weed, Feed, Plant, Prune, Aerate, Edge, Transplant.