Holmes Electric

1 review Lake Country, BC

Electrical installations - small jobs

Hi Mike.
Hi Mike.
I'm sounding redundant here. I understand you have 3 "Mikes working within the company. I have a" Mike". Are you sure you don't want to hire him? Just kidding. He's a carpenter. I'm sending this note to let you know that we were totally impressed with "Mike Fairfield". He was professional, very thorough and did excellent work. Thought I should let you know, and as word of mouth is always better and cheaper than advertisements, we will definitely spread the word.
Bev & Doug Sorensen

Hi Bev & Doug....Sure appreciate your kind words. I do have 3 Mike's and they are all extremely professional, highly skilled tradesmen. I have been blessed with great Electricians in my company and they are not all named Mike...LOL. Thanks again ...this puts wind in our sails. God Bless!!
Mike Holmes & staff~~~~~~

Chantal in Kelowna
Chantal in Kelowna

Pool breaker problem

Thank you Mike for everything you did for us. You saved us time and money. So I am very grateful for what you did. You could've came to us and chargered us $200 dollars but you told me what to do to fix the problem we had. So Thank you for what you did. God bless.

You are very welcome. I'm glad I could help you with short notice. It's not always about taking your money!! Pls consider a small donation to a church of your choice! God Bless you too Chantel!!

Susan in Kelowna
Susan in Kelowna

Lighting installation

Excellent, fast and friendly service. I needed some last minute work on a rental suite and they were there right away! I appreciate the courteous follow up call with some good advice. Highly recommended.

Doug from Kelowna
Doug from Kelowna

Electrical wiring problem

Came over quickly and fixed our problem. We have since found out that Mike offers senior discounts, not only for seniors but for single mom's and other people who aren't financially well off. Thanks for the great service.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Doug....thx for the comment. We "are" there for Senior discounts and single Moms too. We understand this because we come from families who have had low income, low pensions or fixed incomes. Glad we could help!! Kind regards Mike Holmes

Eric from Kelowna
Eric from Kelowna

Electricity

5 stars services! Wonderful and highly recommended. Rescued my family in the cold Friday evening! Excellent service and nice guys. Best electrician in Kelowna and everyone should call Holmes Electric

Hi Eric....thank you so much for your kind testimonial. It's sure great to be appreciated when we come after hours to someone's rescue....late on a Friday night to restore heat.... caused by an earlier tradesman's fault. Call Holmes Electric and get it done right the first time! Kind regards Mike Holmes

EzraBurr in Kelowna
EzraBurr in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Electrical repairs and hot tub breaker

I am amazed at the quality of the work done, the price, the expert advice, the help that given, and how they went above and beyond for me. I can not say enough good things about Mike and the company. If you need work done, get it done by Mike and give yourself some peace of mind that it is in expert hands. Thanks for all your guys help and everything you have done for me.

Thanks for the kind words Ezra. It was a pleasure helping you with all your electrical needs. Hearing this type of appreciation puts wind in our sails!
kind regards
Mike Holmes

Jan McFadyen in Kelowna
Jan McFadyen in Kelowna

service upgrade

Holmes electric sent Rod to upgrade our service, the job was never going to be easy but with Rods knowledge and skills the whole process went smoothly and efficiently. We could not be happier with the work from Rod and communication from Mike. We have no hesitation in recommending these guys to our friends. We were looking for a company with integrity and excellence and that's just what we got.

Remedy Peachland, BC
Remedy Peachland, BC
1 review Peachland, BC

Fix existing electrical wiring in a house built in 1974, add new outlets, fixtures, fix electric heaters, etc.

Holmes Electric was referred by a company who doesn't service Peachland. Mike Holmes sent Brad to us and Brad was awesome. Everything was fixed or replaced in two days and no holes in the walls! Great service, great work!

Hey thanks Cheryl...Brad is awesome and it's just great to hear our customers show their appreciation like this!! It puts wind in our sails!
Thanks again.........regards Mike Holmes

Bev Max in Kelowna
Bev Max in Kelowna
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

finding a reason for no electricity on one side of our deck and office

Mike was running behind so he phoned and advised us of that which we appreciated. He found our problem with no electricity very quickly and also discovered we had a used switch on our electrical panel that operates our computor. He replaced it sooner than he had anticipated. He was very pleasant and we will recommend him to all our friends. Thanks Mike for the great service.
Bev & Max

Hi Bev & Max, it was a pleasure meeting you both. I appreciate your kind words on this site "Home Stars". It gives me wind in my sails when a customer appreciates our efforts. I wish all my customers were as sweet as you two. Thanks again for the nice compliments and the work!! Regards Mike Holmes

More about Holmes Electric

Holmes Electric is a complete electrical service contractor working in the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors throughout the entire Okanagan Valley from Summerland, Peachland, Westbank / West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lake Country / Winfield, Oyama, through to Vernon, Lumby, Armstrong and beyond.