McKenzie Lake Landscaping

Reviews for McKenzie Lake Landscaping

JackieN in Calgary
JackieN in Calgary

Yard construction

Originally had a landscape designer plan my yard but chose to go with Mckenzie lake landscaping to do the construction as I had seen work done previously by them in Mahogany. They are very knowledgeable and worked very hard for a project My husband and I are very happy with.

Thanks guys

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Landscape Construction

I had my backyard completely done by them, patio, retaining wall, landscape lighting, irrigation and planting, they did a fantastic job at a great price and they were on schedule. Will call Dominic again for my next home.

ashley in Calgary
ashley in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

lawn cut

I was pleased with McKenzie Lake Landscpaing, but not overly pleased. I dont think I will be a return customer for them next year. Their quality of work is mediocre.

Jeri Isfeld in Calgary
Jeri Isfeld in Calgary

Did front yard landscaping

the added sod, retaining walls, trees shrubs to our front yard on our new house. They did additional work afterwards. Great price and great crew that cleaned up afterwards. The retaing wall has held up even after 5 years. I would used them again.