Doors Galore

Jonathan in Surrey
Jonathan in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Laundry room glass door.

Top notch service from start to finish. Polite counter staff, knew their products. Mike came by to measure and Derek installed the door on time and date. I wish all contractors were this efficient. Thanks to all the staff.

Thanks Jonathan. Glad it all worked out for you. Mike (owner)

New Double Front doors

My experience with Doors Galore was amazing right from the start. We went into the show room and meet Tanner who walked us through the steps and helped us with making the right choices. Mike was great when he can out to do the measurements and explained how it all works. On the day of installation Casey was amazing very professional and really nice! And when he left I had two amazing new doors! I highly recommend Doors Galore they did an outstanding job.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Mike (owner)

J & A in South Surrey in Surrey
J & A in South Surrey in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Front Door - Top Shelf Experience!

We wanted to replace our front door and were initially surprised at how expensive a new door can be! We looked online, at the big box stores and we went to a number of local door companies. The staff at Doors Galore were friendly and knowledgeable and never pushy. Their North Delta showroom is not huge, but has samples of most doors, glass inserts and hardware to look at and touch. Once we made our selection, we set a date and the owner (Mike) comes to your home to confirm measurements and inspect the job. The installation guy was fantastic and the quality of work was fabulous.

The exact same door (Masonite with glass insert and dentil shelf) was more expensive at other places.

Because of work volume, the whole process took about 6 weeks from selection and deposit to installation, but we were given similar time frames at other stores.

The new door looks great and feels very solid. It opens and closes like a luxury automobile! We were very happy with every aspect of this purchase.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Outstanding from start to finish

From the moment we walked in the show room to the door installation this company was professional, knowledgeable and on time. Showed up when they said for measurements and called the night before to confirm installation. We absolutely love our new door. The installation is perfect. Derek is a master carpenter.

Thank you very much for the review. We're so glad you had a great experience. Mike (owner)

DF from Vancouver
DF from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Front Door

Most Impressive!
I needed a new front door and I chose to check out Doors Galore based on positive reviews from HomeStars & Google. I dealt with Al and he was friendly and very helpful. I didn’t just want to buy a door, I was also looking for a place that did their own installs. The door (including custom paint) and installation price was in my budget. I think the installation is just as important, if not more than just the quality of the door.
My installation was done as scheduled by Casey and I was really impressed with his work. So detail oriented. Well done and a very clean install (this included the exterior & interior casing). Can't say enough about the finishing.
I love the end result! The door looks awesome. Couldn’t be more pleased. I’d use Doors Galore again and would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the Review, and glad you are happy with our company. Mike (owner)

Irene in Maple Ridge
Irene in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Rear garage door

Very pleased with the new door. The installer was friendly, efficient, and fast. He was working in a very hot spot without shade. I would hire you guys again and recommend your company to friends.
Irene

Thanks Irene, hope to see you again. Mike (owner)

Nancy  from Langley
Nancy from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Outside doors installation

Our first encounter at the store was fabulous, Graeme was very friendly and extremely helpful, he even took us downstairs to show us samples so we could understand exactly what he was talking about. Because of this we actually changed our minds about one of the door styles when we saw it, so this was very helpful. Mike came to do the measurements exactly when he was scheduled. He made suggestions with respect to the door handle finish as well as the molding and both looked great. The installer was great he did it all himself, he was friendly and the doors fit perfectly. He was efficient and clean up after himself he even fixed a door he didn't install and he put the new door handle and lock on that door, which he didn't need to do. My husband made a special request during the installation and he was very accommodating. The colour of the doors were spot on. There was a misunderstanding on our part with respect to the door handle installed on our back door and they very graciously exchanged the handles at no extra charge. I would recommend doors galore to anyone in an instant. This has been the most pleasant renovation experience we've ever had.

Hello Nancy, thank you very much for those kind words. I'm glad you are happy with our services. Mike (owner)

WOW! in White Rock
WOW! in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Front and side door replacement

Wow!

From the reception and dealing in the store to the follow up and installation the perfect story.
It is hard to find a company as knowledgeable and competent as Door Galore.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad everything worked out the way you planned. Mike (owner)

Christine in Vancouver
Christine in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complete Interior Door replacements

Firstly, I have to say thank you to Mike and his team.
I cannot express enough, how happy we are with our new doors. From my initial visit to the store to inquire and get a quote through to installation and completion, this was the first time I have ever had a problem/issue free experience with a remodeling project. I replaced all interior and closets with shaker and glass paneled doors. The quality and workmanship gone into the construction is immediately apparent when you look at them. Derek, our installer, is, bar none, the best in the business. It shows through is care and attention with every door frame, casing and door that he installed. The end result - beautiful!
I have undergone projects in past but none that have ever been issue free.
This one was.
From start to finish.
(photo's to come)

Thank you for the review. Glad you were so happy with our product and services. Mike (owner)

deschenes.martin in Port Coquitlam
deschenes.martin in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Top Notch Service - Easy and Painless to Deal With

Easy and painless to deal with, never had to leave the comfort of my own home. Quality product at a reasonable price and installed within 5 weeks of P/O.
Installation happened on the day they said they would come and the install and clean-up was top notch. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Martin, I'm glad that your experience was so positive. Mike (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996