Doors Galore

Mel in Pitt Meadows
Mel in Pitt Meadows
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Interior Doors

Excellent service from start to finish. The installer, Casey, arrived on time, did an incredible job. 7 doors removed, 7 new doors installed, hardware installed, all in 1 hour, 15 minutes.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Patio and interior doors

Estimate was done quick and easy over the phone (Covid friendly) service was amazing! They were very extremely accommodating, delivering interior doors early so I could paint before install date. Thank you Mike!
My installer was impress-ably fast and professional. Wonderful job!! My updated doors all look fantastic!
I will use this company again when I Di the rest of the house.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

4428 Dawn Place Delta

From the showroom to the installation every facet of this was truly professional. We got what we paid for, our installer was on -time. His job area was kept clean and the job was done efficiently. There were no mistakes, everything fit perfectly and the door we choose looks amazing. Thanks to Mike and the whole crew. I would highly recommend Doors Galore for anyone needing a new door.

Ndfr-0827 in Langley City
Ndfr-0827 in Langley City

Entry doors replaced

We had Doors galore replace our front entrance doors and a matching side door. From the beginning, Mike was excellent, letting us know our options and how everything would progress and everything worked out exactly as he said it would. The doors were installed on time (Just in time for our big dinner party so we could show them off). Installation was extremely efficient and clean. I couldn't find the same doors at a better price.

Thanks for the review. I'm happy that everything worked out. Mike (owner)

cookiebuddy01 in North Vancouver
cookiebuddy01 in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Stay away if you want a professional job

I hired Doors Galore to install some closet doors and a new Exterior front door. When the front door arrived, the paint job around the glass at the top was terrible. There were runs in the paint and the space between the the glass and the door had running paint. The owner, Mike came out after a few weeks and stated this is the way it comes from the manufactor?? WHAT?? I highly doubt that. I then learned they paint in the own premises. Ovbiously they backyard painters. He agreed to give me a new door but it would have the edging around the glass. I agreed. I took well over 2 months to get my new door and then when it came again the paint on the edging was sighly running and the worst part was that you could see in the screws in the edging?? Yes there were caps on the screws but it does not look good. The door I paid for was more expensive and he did not give me ANY refund. STAY AWAY if you are looking for a professional job as you wont get it here. The worst part is that mistakes happen, but dont try and tell me it comes from the manufacturer that way. You should have made it right Mike. Very disappointed.

Yes I remember this job quite well. You had some complaints about the way the glass gets installed from the manufacturer. This is exactly how it is displayed in our showroom. As far as the small run in the paint, this could have been corrected quite easily. After coming out to inspect the door I could not really see the reason for your complaints as it looked just like hundreds of doors we have installed prior without any issues. Regardless, I offered to install a complete new comparable door from another manufacturer at no charge. The reason it took well over two months is to fit your schedule of Fridays only.
Yes that is correct, we are a door company that provides in-shop painting for over 20 years. Something no other door company has successfully provided. We do this to offer an alternative to having the customer paint their own doors after they are installed. The second door installed with "caps" around the glass are again exactly like we show them on display in our showroom. After the second door was installed I heard nothing from you. If it was a discount you were looking for I wish you would have reached out to me. Sorry that your experience wasn't up to your standards. Mike (owner).

Sylvia Walterhouse in Langley City
Sylvia Walterhouse in Langley City
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Great Customer Service start to finish!

I checked out multiple retailers for new French double doors. I found cheaper doors elsewhere but installation options and customer service were lacking significantly at other retailers. I stopped in at Doors Galore and was thoroughly happy with the outstanding customer service. They answered all my questions, explained my options and addressed my concerns. Mike came out to do a measure and consult and Casey came out and did a fabulous install. It was a one stop shop for me which was important for me. I knew nothing about doors; so having one company take care of it all for me was well worth a few extra dollars. Thanks!

Thank you Sylvia. It was a pleasure to work with you. Mike (owner)

Jim and Rita in Langley City
Jim and Rita in Langley City

French Door install

We were very impressed from start to finish with the installation of our new French doors. Everything was done very professionally and we are very happy with the quality of the workmanship. We would, without hesitation, recommend this company.

Thank you Jim and Rita. It was a pleasure to do business with you two. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Amazing Service

Excellent service with Doors Galore!
Great selection of products.
I would highly recommend this company.
Casey was really professional and polite.
Mike was even able to save my window and had his crew place it in my new door.
Great team!
Cindy R. in Vancouver

Thank you Cindy. Glad everything worked out as planned. Mike (owner)

TM in Surrey
TM in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Very happy

Casey from Doors Galore Installed the custom sized door we had ordered and did a great job removing our old door and installing the new one. Very professional and truly a quality job was done. Also both Casey and Steve communicated really well by calling ahead and arriving during the appointment window. Thanks again!

Glad you were happy with our services. Mike (owner)

Carter in Aldergrove
Carter in Aldergrove
1 review Langley Township, BC

Sliding Hallway Closet Doors

I am wanting to sell my condo but what was lacking was a "Wow" factor.
After installing my Riviera Bypass Doors, that "Wow" factor is there! The moment you walk into my place and you see these doors your first impression is that those are quality doors. They are awesome! And thank you Doors Galore for having a very relaxed, comfortable and
non- hard sell atmosphere. Thank you Steve for all your help in explaining in layman language everything I needed to know to make the choice easier. The installation was easier than I thought it would be, and the fit is absolutly perfect! The only problem I had was putting up with my two "I know everything" friends bickering and heckling each other. But they did the majority of the work so it was an easy problem to handle. Not only will I recommend Doors Galore to others, but I will use you again for my next condo.

Hello Carter, thank you very much for the review. I'm so glad that everything worked out like you had hoped. Mike (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996