Duct Cleaning

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Cameron in Calgary
Cameron in Calgary

Unorganized and messy, but nice techs and good work

The techs did a great job of installing a new furnace and water tank. They didn't do a good job of cleaning up. Pieces of sheet metal and chunks of concrete were all over. They also almost forgot about the water tank install, I had to remind them, and they had to send out more people for it cause they had no equipment for it. They couldn't fully complete the work(chimney liner) and had to come back. I had to leave work during the day for this appt, which they discovered when they showed up that I have an electric water tank and this service isn't required. I don't know how they didn't know I had an electric tank, as they installed it. Overall subpar performance but the techs were very nice, the installed equipment is running perfectly and looks clean, albeit after I finished cleaning up after them.

Hello Cameron thank you for leaving the feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We are currently reviewing your situation and will have a company representative reach out to in the near future to discuss further.

Jennifer Kratz in Calgary
Jennifer Kratz in Calgary

New Fresh air intake fan installed

We always use Knight plumbing. The guys are always professional and a pleasure to deal with. George has done a number of big projects at our home including installing a new boiler and in floor heating. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much Jennifer for choosing Knight for your recent heating needs. I will make sure George sees your comments and I will also share them with the entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Enjoy the new Boiler and in floor heating. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Herman in Calgary
Herman in Calgary

plumbing work and duct cleaning

I found these people at the home & garden show. While there were other similar companies, their knowledge and helpful attitude helped me to hire them for their services.

Andrew and Geoff were courteous and very professional with their plumbing work. They got my issues fixed up with minimal time delay and i haven't had any issues since.

The two guys who did my duct cleaning were also kind and did great work. I will definitely be calling on Knight's services again in the near future!

Thank you Herman, for sharing your recent service call here on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback and I have passed your comments on to all those involved with your new install. We strive to exceed all of our Clients expectations on all calls. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

jtmas
jtmas

New toilet

I chose wrong size and they were really great about correcting it and getting the right one. Friendly and fast service too.

Thanks so much for sharing and reviewing Knight here on Homestars on your recent service call. We appreciate all feedback from our client's. I will make sure to pass your comments to our Entire Service team. Please call us anytime if you need our assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

monika_manhas in Calgary
monika_manhas in Calgary

Hot water tank repair

My hot water tank vapour sensor went. Dan was amazing in his repair and etiquette and incredibly respectful of my home. I am so happy with the work performed and how clean my house remained (which is important to me). Dan called my hot water tank manufacturer and got a part we needed under warranty and just kept going that extra mile in a really, to me, stressful situation.

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent Service visit and repair. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Dan and also share with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you trusting and choosing Knight for your home needs. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

HMC in Calgary
HMC in Calgary

furnace service

Came home from vacation in the bitter Calgary "deep freeze" to find that one of of our furnaces wasn't working so I called Knight. A service tech was dispatched and Karl was on the job as scheduled. Karl is an experienced, skilled and courteous professional. He troubleshot the problem and had the furnace repaired and back operating in short order. i'm 100% satisfied with Knight! Knight has been my "go to" company for previous furnace and plumbing repairs and would highly recommend them.

HMC

Thank you for sharing your service experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback and I have passed your comments on to Karl as well as the entire Service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have many winters of warmth in your home. Best Regards.

Sharon Kubryn from Cochrane
Sharon Kubryn from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Plumbing

Mike called and confirmed he would be at my home within a certain time. He reviewed the costs prior to arriving on time regarding the charge for out of town mileage and the weekend additional charges. Mike was professional, courteous and resolved my service issue in a timely manner.

Hello Sharon, Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Mike and the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

shankari in Toronto
shankari in Toronto

Water stain in ceiling

Excellent, Professional and Customer friendly. Chung was service oriented and not money minded. He also told us tips for maintainence. Would definitely Rey the company to anyone. The response was prompt

Hello Shankari, Thank you for sharing your recent Service visit. It was a pleasure to assist you. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Plumbing

Needed a few small plumbing projects done around the house. Called Knight, they sent someone in quickly the plumber was very professional provided accurate quote and did Great professional work.

Highly recommend them.

I am a builder and will be sending them a few projects for quotes because of this experience.

Thank you for choosing Knight. We appreciate your feedback and comments. I will be sure to pass them along to our Service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

Hitest in Calgary
Hitest in Calgary

Tankless water repair

Geoff saves the day .his exceptional service and knowledge probably gave us better HW than when initially installed.thank you Geoff without you the company is much less of a business

Good Morning Hitest, Thank you for sharing your recent Service visit with one of our "Knights" Geoff. It was a pleasure to assist you. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.