HomeStars  >  Roofing in Barrie  >  Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems

christinapacione
christinapacione
1 review , ON

Metal roof. Residential in tottenham

We are so pleased with their work on our roof. It looks beautiful. It's such peace of mind knowing that we won't need to be replacing our roof in 10-15yrs like shingles.

An added bonus ALL the employees we dealt with went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and to work with our schedule. They even used an extra piece to cover our wood shed and dog house! Impressive!

Thank you Christina for taking our time to write this, it means a lot to all of us to know that we have another happy customer. Werner. Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems Ltd.

Glen
Glen
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Metal Roof Installation

After having my cottage roof fail for the 2nd time (asphalt shingles rated 25 years) lasted 14 years . We decided to replace with a metal roof system .
After much research , we decided to go with Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems . Werner the owner met with us at the cottage to see the job , show us our various roofing options and quote an accurate cost . We decided to go with the roof that Werner recommended , Ironwood Metal Shake in dark brown . Werner offered a quality product installed at a reasonable price . We signed the contract and set up an installation date . Due to the very rainy summer we experienced , and work backlog it caused , our job was delayed till late into the fall .
Werner was always quick to respond to my texts and emails , keeping me in the loop with my job status. Werner and his crew showed up to my cottage and installed the roof in November .
I went up to check on the progress and was very impressed with the care they took with the installation of the underlayment and the metal roofing shakes , and the cleanliness of the job site. They even pointed out an issue they found wth my Hydro mast , which I had not noticed , allowing me to get it repaired by Hydro before any catastrophic damage occurred . Much thanks !
Upon completion of the job , I went up for a final inspection . We were very impressed with the finished product . The roof looked fantastic , and the area was left cleaner than they found it.
I highly recommend Thermoseseal Metal Roofing System , Wener and his crew for any new metal roof you require .
Thanks again for a job well done .

Glen Wood
P.S. First trip up to the cottage this season , and still impressed with the roof. Changed the look of the cottage , and I had no worries about leaks.

Thank you Glen for the kindest of reviews and being so detailed. We really are committed to completing work for long-term goodwill and not a one-time transaction. All the very best to you and your family.

liz in Mississauga
liz in Mississauga

new roof

loved their work and service. will post pictures soon. amazing job! thanks!

I recommend dealing with the owner, Werner always courteous and happy to help.

I will upload pictures very soon
Thanks for all your great work!

Thank you sincerely Liz for taking the time to submit your review. I appreciate your recommendation as well.
Werner- Thermodeal Metal Roofing Systems

Marie- in Barrie
Marie- in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Metal roofing

What an outstanding company! Nothing but professionalism from the time of measurement until the project was complete.
Thank you Werner for recommending such a beautiful product to compliment our home. Your installers were so efficient and there clean up was impeccable.
Great job!!
Many thanks,
Marie-Michelle

Thank you Marie for taking the time to write your review. Happy you love the work.

kenbr2 in Barrie
kenbr2 in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Metal Roof

This company does extremely shody work. I had to order them off my property.
They where to repair a soft spot on the roof, I was away for a few hours and found the repair covered. I assumed it as repaired properly, later found they took an axe or sledgehammer to the roof and tossed the broken materials into the insulation.
The roof edges are razor sharp in places, instead of putting the cut edges to the peak they are at the eavestrough.
I had to call the steel manufacturer to explain to the installers how to put the roof vents in place... they where trying to cut a hole in the roof and just set it on top.
Cleanup ?? Monkey could have done a better job.

Not our Customer, never heard of this person and we don't do repairs.

Metal Roof

Excellent service and pricing. dealing with Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems was a pleasure. I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off and they made me understand the different materials involved. I would recommend them with my word behind it.

Most of our customer take all this for granted, so every body here appreciates when
whee we here back from a happy customer

Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems

Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems
705-733-2510
RR 2
Barrie

I had a shingle roof which was in very bad condition, I was deciding between shingle or a metal roof, I contacted werner from Thermoseal Metal Roofing and he gave me a good price. The workmanship was very good. The site was kept very clean during construction. The staff were very polite and always ready to help. Staff were very Punctual. I would recommend werner to anyone who would like to install a metal roof.
Floyd Pinto

we are happy to know that you are happy

SamK from Barrie
SamK from Barrie
1 review Loretto, ON

steel roof

In July of this year I was in the market for a new roof. My old one was
installed with 30 year shingles 15 years ago and was in dire need of
replacement.
When I originally installed the shingles I thought that with the 30 year
type that I would be good for at least 20 years, but at 11 they began to
curl and at 15 were totally shot.
I did considerable research; found that the most I could expect from any of
the shingles on the market was 12 years before they would begin to break
down.
I had heard of a firm called Thermoseal and myself and a friend arranged for
Werner to meet us on site
He was most informative and explained the major differences between the
conventional steel roof and the standing seam type; the standing seam type
has no exposed screws and is 26 gauges vs. 29. I should mention also that
the price was very competitive and I estimate a savings of about 7-8
thousand dollars The workers arrived when they said that they would and
performed the work in a truly professional manner. I must also mention that
there were a few odds and ends that were beyond what the price included and
they were only too obliging to do them at no cost.
Work was completed on time, on budget and the work area was actually left
neater than when they arrived and I can say without reservation that I am
totally satisfied and would (and have) recommended them to many of my
friends

Sam Keenan

Thanks Sam, it was a pleasure working for you.

Aj from KDR Proerty Management
Aj from KDR Proerty Management
1 review Lindsay, ON

Replacing Windows

Thermoseal Windows and Roofing own by Werner is the worst , unreliable and unprofessional company we have ever worked with .
They left the work in middle and took the money and ran away with it .
They installed around 39 Windows in one our building , non of them are installed properly . Installers were rude and very unreliable .
Werner never showed up to work site and never been helpful after taking money . We still haven't finished the job yet and measurement was wrong and still missing some windows . They took all the money and left us
more than 50 % of Job .

Never ever use this company for anything . They are useless , unreliable and unprofessional .
Comments above are from their office Sec using different names .

Thermoseal's contract was for supplying only and was paid in full on delivery by KDR, this contract which clearly states supply only was signed by owner AJ . The installation was done by an independent installation company not affiliated in any way with
Thermoseal ,we have not received any money from KDR for the installation nor any commission from the installation company.
The only thing that is true on this review is that Werner never showed up to look at the installation..

Dave  from Barrie
Dave from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Roof

This letter is in reference to the workmanship and quality of professionalism of Thermoseal Roofing. Thermoseal has completed several roofing jobs in our neighbourhood including our home. We were extremely satisfied by the quality of work done by this firm.

Werner and his crew were very professional, easy to contact and quick to provide assistance and answers to questions when necessary. The job site was kept neat and clean throughout the entire roofing process and the workers were respectful of our home and us.

On a personal level, Thermoseal worked with our real estate agent getting necessary papers in order to transfer our roofing agreement and warranty to the new owners. This was completed in a timely and efficient manner.

We would certainly recommend Thermoseal and would have no hesitation using them in future roofing projects.

Thanks Dave.

More about Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems

Our Story Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at THERMOSEAL. Which is why we stand behind all of our window products with the best warranty on the market. LIFETIME WINDOW WARRANTY All our windows are custom made to your specification. As a customer, you will be able to rely ...