Reviews for Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems

1 review Barrie, ON

705-733-2510
RR 2
Barrie

The owner is a nice man, gave me a great price a threw in some extras at no charge. His worker did a great job, however work ethic is lacking. He would work 2hrs and then you would not see him for days. It took him 6 weeks to complete a job that was quoted at 5 days. My house is 1400sq feet. Keep in mind that it only rained one day in the first 4 weeks and it rained for 5 straight days on the 5th week. It takes constant phone calls and text messages to get a hold of the owner. It makes you think that you have been ripped off when you pay money, the worker leaves for days and the owner does not back to you. The worker damaged property and did not say anything to us or the owner. The owner did replace the damage when he found out about it. He job site was always need and tidy, however I would recommend buying a magnet to run along your property. I found countless screws and nails in my lawn and driveway. I would recommend them based on price and quality. Just be prepared for frustration.

hockeymom in
hockeymom in
1 review , ON

The Biggest Nightmare of my life

I do not know where to start do I start at bad and end at terrible. Our journey with this terrible company started in May it is now Mid October and it is still not finished. That should be the first reason you should not hire this company. Customer service is awful and getting a straight answer is almost impossible. They do not stand behind there work at all.

He takes on jobs and sends 1 roofer to complete the entire job. We waited almost 7 weeks to have our material delivered which was not what we wanted. He claimed the roof supplier changed our straight boards to another style. We were basically stuck taking material we did not want, or we would have to wait for it to be reordered.

Roofer showed up with not the proper ladders for a high roof. When he did show he came for about 2-3 hrs a day. He was the entire crew 1 person. It took him over a month to complete the job. His work was good but very slow since he had no help and only came for 2-3 hrs. When the job was finished I let Werner and the roofer know that on one side the roof had waves in it. I was told it would be fixed. After a month of asking the roofer says he came back to fix, but still looks the same. Werner has not even acknowledged it needs to be fixed.

When Werner wants money from you he demands it even when no work has been done. This is the worst company I have ever come in contact with. If you are thinking want a metal roof look elsewhere. Unless you want a huge head ache and want to be treated terrible. I hate to see if I had an issue like a leak.

Very upset customer who will let anyone and everyone know this Roofing company is TERRIBLE

We had a very busy season in often bad working condition. Most people understand that in the metal roofing business every thing is weather permitting.
Can't work on hot days because the metal reflects the heat and it becomes unbearable, can't start early when there is dew on the metal and it's to slippery, same when its raining.Some people don't accept this for an excuse.
BUT FOR US SAFETY COMES FIRST.
The above mentioned installer, likes to work by him self take his time and do a good job,the above mentioned flaw is just cosmetic and hardly visible,we give a 5year workmanship warranty,Installer will return again and correct this.There is no reason to yell and scream and phone at six am, especially after having received a close to $2,000 upgrade at no charge, but I guess that is what terrible companies do and yes we expect to get paid as per our contract, not when the customer feels like it.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Quality from start to finish

Thermoseal met all of our expectations! Werner the owner was informative and very personable. This company offers a quality product for a fair price, very competitive pricing! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to install a quality metal roof. We have had numerous compliments of a stellar job! This company was prompt at finishing even with weather set backs. The workers were clean and polite. There was never a mess left at the end of each work day. They strive to ensure that we were satisfied with the final product. If anything was questionable they discussed it immediately.
Thank you Werner to you and your team for an amazing job!

Thank you Rob for taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure working for you,Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any issues.

christinapacione
christinapacione
1 review , ON

Metal roof. Residential in tottenham

We are so pleased with their work on our roof. It looks beautiful. It's such peace of mind knowing that we won't need to be replacing our roof in 10-15yrs like shingles.

An added bonus ALL the employees we dealt with went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and to work with our schedule. They even used an extra piece to cover our wood shed and dog house! Impressive!

Thank you Christina for taking our time to write this, it means a lot to all of us to know that we have another happy customer. Werner. Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems Ltd.

Glen
Glen
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Metal Roof Installation

After having my cottage roof fail for the 2nd time (asphalt shingles rated 25 years) lasted 14 years . We decided to replace with a metal roof system .
After much research , we decided to go with Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems . Werner the owner met with us at the cottage to see the job , show us our various roofing options and quote an accurate cost . We decided to go with the roof that Werner recommended , Ironwood Metal Shake in dark brown . Werner offered a quality product installed at a reasonable price . We signed the contract and set up an installation date . Due to the very rainy summer we experienced , and work backlog it caused , our job was delayed till late into the fall .
Werner was always quick to respond to my texts and emails , keeping me in the loop with my job status. Werner and his crew showed up to my cottage and installed the roof in November .
I went up to check on the progress and was very impressed with the care they took with the installation of the underlayment and the metal roofing shakes , and the cleanliness of the job site. They even pointed out an issue they found wth my Hydro mast , which I had not noticed , allowing me to get it repaired by Hydro before any catastrophic damage occurred . Much thanks !
Upon completion of the job , I went up for a final inspection . We were very impressed with the finished product . The roof looked fantastic , and the area was left cleaner than they found it.
I highly recommend Thermoseseal Metal Roofing System , Wener and his crew for any new metal roof you require .
Thanks again for a job well done .

Glen Wood
P.S. First trip up to the cottage this season , and still impressed with the roof. Changed the look of the cottage , and I had no worries about leaks.

Thank you Glen for the kindest of reviews and being so detailed. We really are committed to completing work for long-term goodwill and not a one-time transaction. All the very best to you and your family.

liz in Mississauga
liz in Mississauga

new roof

loved their work and service. will post pictures soon. amazing job! thanks!

I recommend dealing with the owner, Werner always courteous and happy to help.

I will upload pictures very soon
Thanks for all your great work!

Thank you sincerely Liz for taking the time to submit your review. I appreciate your recommendation as well.
Werner- Thermodeal Metal Roofing Systems

Marie- in Barrie
Marie- in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Metal roofing

What an outstanding company! Nothing but professionalism from the time of measurement until the project was complete.
Thank you Werner for recommending such a beautiful product to compliment our home. Your installers were so efficient and there clean up was impeccable.
Great job!!
Many thanks,
Marie-Michelle

Thank you Marie for taking the time to write your review. Happy you love the work.

kenbr2 in Barrie
kenbr2 in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Metal Roof

This company does extremely shody work. I had to order them off my property.
They where to repair a soft spot on the roof, I was away for a few hours and found the repair covered. I assumed it as repaired properly, later found they took an axe or sledgehammer to the roof and tossed the broken materials into the insulation.
The roof edges are razor sharp in places, instead of putting the cut edges to the peak they are at the eavestrough.
I had to call the steel manufacturer to explain to the installers how to put the roof vents in place... they where trying to cut a hole in the roof and just set it on top.
Cleanup ?? Monkey could have done a better job.

Not our Customer, never heard of this person and we don't do repairs.

Metal Roof

Excellent service and pricing. dealing with Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems was a pleasure. I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off and they made me understand the different materials involved. I would recommend them with my word behind it.

Most of our customer take all this for granted, so every body here appreciates when
whee we here back from a happy customer

Floyd  from floyd pinto
Floyd from floyd pinto
1 review Palgrave, ON

metal roofing

I had a shingle roof which was in very bad condition, I was deciding between shingle or a metal roof, I contacted werner from Thermoseal Metal Roofing and he gave me a good price. The workmanship was very good. The site was kept very clean during construction. The staff were very polite and always ready to help. Staff were very Punctual. I would recommend werner to anyone who would like to install a metal roof.
Floyd Pinto

we are happy to know that you are happy

More about Thermoseal Metal Roofing Systems

Our Story Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at THERMOSEAL. Which is why we stand behind all of our window products with the best warranty on the market. LIFETIME WINDOW WARRANTY All our windows are custom made to your specification. As a customer, you will be able to rely ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Barrie?