Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Reviews for Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Nes P.
Nes P.

concrete walk and stamped concrete patio

Assiniboine's rep arrived as per schedule to discuss project scope. The quote was a few days delayed. The preparation lead hand, Chris, was pleasant, personable and accommodating. I appreciated that he scheduled a visit to review scope and make required refinements. The concrete crew were efficient and a real nice end result. The project took longer than quoted but weather was a factor. This company is not the least cost but they are competitive. A deciding factor was the company catalogue and positive reviews.

Thank you for the feedback Nes! We really appreciate your understanding with the weather delays but are very happy to hear that you were well taken care of by Kris and his crew. The patio looks fantastic and I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it once the snow melts. Hope to work with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Christmas Lights

Contracted Assiniboine in Calgary to remove old lights from 40 foot Spruce tree and install new lights in tree. Crew was quick, friendly and efficient. They did a great job , one that I could not possibly do.

Thank you taking the time to submit a review! Our crews are definitely the experts when it comes to large trees and the end result is always fantastic. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Christmas Light Install

I love how my house looks!! So happy with the services provided.
I found these guys online, and they were very professional from the very beginning.
I fully recommend this amazing company!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the positive feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you love your lights. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Christmas Lights

We have been using Assiniboine to put up & take down of our Christmas lights since 2011! I have always received great customer service; everyone from the person on the phone to the people who come to do the install are very pleasant and easy to deal with. The one time that we experienced an issue with the install, they came back and fixed it without hesitation! They do a very good job of installing the lights on our big tree so it looks great. We would highly recommend them.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review Linda! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you have been so happy with our Christmas light services over the years. We love hearing from our loyal, long-term clients. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Christmas Light Installation

Assiniboine did a great job with our lights this year and took care of everything. They worked into the evening on a very cold night to get the job finished and we were thrilled with the outcome. Give yourself a weekend back and let these guys put your lights up!

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and we couldn't have said it better ourselves. We work work so you don't have to! Enjoy the lights and we hope to work again with you in the future.

leiasandy in Calgary
leiasandy in Calgary

Christmas Light Installation

This is the 3rd year we have used Assiniboine Lighting. I have never been disappointed. From the initial phone call and pleasant cooperative service, to the workers who came to install. They really know what they are doing and were very patient and consultative with me as I decided how and where to place lights, and work within my budget. They worked very diligently and I am so proud of the result, we have a lovely display for Christmas. Will use them again for sure!

Thank you for the kind review. We are very grateful for loyal, long-term clients like yourself and look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Christmas Light setup and takedown

They arrived on time on a cold day with snow already on the roof and hung up our lights making our house the envy of the cul d sac. Done in an about an hour! It looks amazing.

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that we could help out with the neighbor-envy ;) Enjoy the lights!

dd in Calgary
dd in Calgary

Holiday light installation

I purchased a new set of lights a year ago from another company but they moved away from the holiday lights business. I contacted Assiniboine and they were available for an install within just a couple days. They also provided a hassle free quote without my formally confirming the type of lights first.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it is very much appreciated! We were more than happy to help you out with the Christmas light installation this season. Hopefully we have wow'd you enough that you will be back next year. Happy Holidays!

NicoleD in Calgary
NicoleD in Calgary

Christmas Lights

I love this company. I’ve been having them come out up Christmas Lights for the last 4 years and I am extremely pleased with their work. They are fast, precise and very professional. I highly recommend them.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review Nicole! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you have been so happy with our Christmas light services. Great clients like yourself make our job easy!

First Class Fencing in Calgary
First Class Fencing in Calgary

Installation of Xmas lights

Focused on customer service - appropriate reliable response to fix lights as required. Professional appearance of lights on peaks of house. Attention to detail. Timely consideration to customer tequests and needs.

Thanks for the review! Everyone here works very hard to make sure that the customers experience and the end result is top notch so we are so glad to hear that it isn't going unnoticed!

More about Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes has been operating in Calgary for over 15 years. Our services include landscape construction, property maintenance, snow removal and professional Christmas light installations. At Assiniboine we work very hard to ensure that our customers are happy and that we are providing a first rate service.

Assiniboine's Landscape Construction Division: specializes in stone patios & pathways, retaining walls, decks & railings, fences & gates, pergolas, flower beds, sodding, grading, planting and so much more. No matter the size of your project, Assiniboine is equipped to do the job.

Assiniboine's Property Maintenance Division: services residential, condominium and commercial properties. Our services include weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, vacation cuts, hedge and tree pruning, bed maintenance and fertilization. We also offer Spring and Fall clean up packages to start and end the season right.

Assiniboine's Snow Removal & Ice Management Division: services both residential, condominium, and commercial properties. Our crews use everything from shovels, scrapers and snow blowers to skid steers, power brushes, snow plows, sanders and dump trucks to ensure the safety of our clients.

Assiniboine's Christmas Light Division: provides the best installations in the business. We specialize in large trees, steep roofs and bringing attention to your home or business during the holiday season. We take great pride in providing a professional, hassle-free service during a busy time of year for everyone.