Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Reviews for Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Paul
Paul

Christmas lights setup and takedown

We were very happy with using this company for our Christmas lights. We purchased the lights from them and paid for the setup and takedown. The service was excellent and they always did what they said they would. We'll be using them again for sure.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you are so happy with our Christmas light services.

Keith F in Calgary
Keith F in Calgary

Snow Clearing

We contracted for sidewalk and walkway snow removal while we were away in February, as well as for our next door neighbor, whose house we were minding. After a significant snowfall no one showed up within the 24 hour window. My Mother, who was minding our house told me that the sidewalks and walkways had not been cleared. I contacted Assiniboine and someone did show up but only cleared our property and then, before they could leave, were told to clear the neighbor's property. The day of our return, there was a snowfall and another neighbor cleared our sidewalk but not the walkway. Someone from Assiniboine showed up and cleared half of the walkway and then left. A picture is provided. They did nothing with the neighbor's property. I had to deal with that. I WILL NEVER CONTRACT WITH ASSINIBOINE AGAIN.

Thank you for your candid review Keith. We do regret that you feel this way after 10 years of working with our company using both our snow removal and Christmas light installation services.

As you indicated there was a mix up on our end, which we immediately addressed once it was brought to our attention. We did then, and still do, apologize profusely for that error as that is not up to our standards of service. We are working on improving our scheduling systems so that these types of situations do not arise in the future.

In regards to the half cleared walkway, our customer service team was not made aware of this incident and would have been happy to look into it for you. Upon further investigation it appears that the crew realized part way through that your vacation removal contract had in fact ended the day before. That being said, they should have notified you to ensure that there was no cause for confusion and completed the clearing as a show of goodwill.

We really appreciate all client feedback, good and bad, and are constantly using this information to make improvements in order to enhance our clients experiences.

Sharon in Signal Hill
Sharon in Signal Hill

Snow cleaning

The company was professional and honourable. They were on time courteous and always respectful of the property they were cleaning. I would recommend them highly to anyone that requires professional And Timely snow cleaning.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. Our snow removal crews work extremely hard, especially with the amount of snow that fell this past season, so it is great to get such positive feedback!

Discovery home in Calgary
Discovery home in Calgary

Holiday light installations

Install occurred as scheduled. Team was responsive in swinging by to replace burnt out lights. Team provides a great service, good follow through and courteous service. I would definitely recommend his company.

k-bull in Calgary
k-bull in Calgary

Christmas Light Installation

Assiniboine did a great job. We leave the lights on our porch in the morning and they come and install during the day. The design was exactly what I asked for. After Christmas they return and remove the lights (for an additional fee) and place them neatly in the bin I left out.

Thank you for the kind review! Everyone here works very hard to make sure that the customers experience and the end result is top notch so we are so glad to hear that it isn't going unnoticed!

Christmas Lights Installation

The company I work for have used Assiniboine to set up our lights for at least the last 9 years. They have always done an amazing job. Even when we ask them to come back and add to the lights. They are friendly and fast and our lights always look amazing.

We love when businesses get in the Christmas spirit and book our services. So many people get to enjoy the lights and it is always fun to see what ideas they have for the Christmas light installations. Thank you so much for the review!

kevinlambert007
kevinlambert007

Christmas Light Installation & TakeDown

Very responsive communication, very quick to come out and do the work, and the installers were professional and friendly. The guys cleaned up after the work was complete. Would recommend and will be using again.

Thank you for the kind review Kevin! Everyone here works very hard to make sure that the customers experience is excellent and the end result is best in class, so we are so glad to hear that it isn't going unnoticed! Look forward to working with you again.

L. Lyons-Reif in Calgary
L. Lyons-Reif in Calgary

Christmas lights

Assiniboine lights has been putting up and taking down my lights for over 10 years. I couldn’t ask for better service. I will continue with their service for years to come.

Thank you so much for the review. We love to hear from our loyal, long-standing clients and look forward to working with you again next season!

LovingLights in Calgary
LovingLights in Calgary

Great job with my tree lights!

I needed old lights taken down and new lights hung. I also had metal stars I wanted hung on the main tree and the guys did a great job on balancing the lights and look! Next year? More lights and stars ?⭐⭐☃

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review! We are looking forward to working with you next season...in our opinion the more lights the better!!

T Morrison in Calgary
T Morrison in Calgary

Great Service!

I hired Assiniboine to put up as well as take down my Christmas lights. They arrived on time and did a great job for a reasonable price. I also arranged for everything online which was super convenient. I will definitely use their services again.

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes has been operating in Calgary for over 15 years. Our services include landscape construction, property maintenance, snow removal and professional Christmas light installations. At Assiniboine we work very hard to ensure that our customers are happy and that we are providing a first rate service.

Assiniboine's Landscape Construction Division: specializes in stone patios & pathways, retaining walls, decks & railings, fences & gates, pergolas, flower beds, sodding, grading, planting and so much more. No matter the size of your project, Assiniboine is equipped to do the job.

Assiniboine's Property Maintenance Division: services residential, condominium and commercial properties. Our services include weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, vacation cuts, hedge and tree pruning, bed maintenance and fertilization. We also offer Spring and Fall clean up packages to start and end the season right.

Assiniboine's Snow Removal & Ice Management Division: services both residential, condominium, and commercial properties. Our crews use everything from shovels, scrapers and snow blowers to skid steers, power brushes, snow plows, sanders and dump trucks to ensure the safety of our clients.

Assiniboine's Christmas Light Division: provides the best installations in the business. We specialize in large trees, steep roofs and bringing attention to your home or business during the holiday season. We take great pride in providing a professional, hassle-free service during a busy time of year for everyone.