Carbon Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Review for Carbon Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Kathi - Carbon, AB
Kathi - Carbon, AB
2 reviews Didsbury, AB

new water heater and pressure tanks

He came ... after 3 days with no water of any kind cause we are on pressure system. While here, he decided to use whatever was sitting there - my husband's brand new suit shirt!!! To wipe his greasy hands and tools. Didn't bother to ask if I had a rag - which I have plenty of ... just grabbed the shirt off the top of the laundry basket of clean clothes and made free use. When I said something - he didn't even have the courtesy to apologize. And never bothered to take off his boots - or even ask if I wanted him to. No way I'd use him again!!!