Architects

basement

416-447-6295
255 Duncan Mill Road
North York

When I found out the house I had just bought had a cracked foundation, I was beside myself. Joel and the crew worked with me over several months to fix it. They tore out the basement apartment that was there, repaired the cracks in the foundation, waterproofed the house and put in a fresh new laundry room, bathroom and office. The work was great but the best part was their patience and expertise and calm, consistent presence.

hcheung1@rogers.com
H. 1.

Bathroom reno

From beginning to end this company completed my bathroom from ripping the old one out to adding more beams to allow for a heavier stand alone tub. Our bathroom looks like it is made for a king, just love it and would definitely recommend them.

Sarah Hicks in Toronto
Sarah Hicks in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

The company completed a main bathroom renovation for us in Feb 2009. They were wonderful, the quote while not the least expensive was reasonable and when a few hitches were identified during the project, there were no additional costs. Plus, the onsite crew were clean and professional and were accommodating to me as I was home on maternity leave with my baby at the time. I would recommend them.

Cathy Chadgimichaelidis in Etobicoke
Cathy Chadgimichaelidis in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

replace garage floor

After we purchased our house we discovered that the garage floor was collapsing. After several estimates we chose Carrick to do our progect. Joel was realistic and fair in his quote, the work was completed quickly an efficiently. All the workers were respectful and good to work with.