HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Etobicoke  >  City Concrete Construction Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Concrete Construction Inc.

City concrete's work is the best Aldo their cost also.
I have received the estimates from 6 Other contractors, but I have found city concretes rate and work very competitive and reasonable.

S. Singh in Mississauga

I was looking for contractor for a new driveway, walkway and porch. The work done by a previous contractor was of poor quality, the concrete had many cracks in it and was just in a general state of decay.

I knew more or less what I wanted (White Concrete Porch, Walkway and Curbs with an Asphalt Driveway) so I turned to Homestars to search for a contractor who would meet my requirements.

Based upon the reviews and my own research I decided to go with City Concrete Construction for this work.

I met Mohamed at my home for the initial quote.

From the outset his professionalism and knowledge of the concrete business came across very well. He was quick to point out a number of issues and problems with my current concrete walkway and porch and how things were not done to the correct building code.

He carefully inspected the site and was able to advise on the best approach to move forward with a design that would both meet my requirements and maximize the curb appeal to my home that was urgently needed.

I was particularly impressed with his detailed written quotation which I received the next day. Mohamed explained the entire process from start to finish and also made himself available for any further follow up questions that I had.

In addition to the concrete work I also contracted out the asphalt driveway work to him as he was able to provide a competitive quote for that too.

Mohamed and his team arrived at my home at the agreed time and commenced work. The concrete work was completed in less than week (they have their own concrete trucks that deliver and mix the concrete).

The asphalt work was completed a couple of weeks later.

Everyone in his team was very professional in their work, paid great attention to detail and were very courteous to myself and my neighbors.

The end result was the perfect outcome, we are proud of our new driveway, new curbs, concrete walkway and porch and cannot stop admiring it.
We also had some parging done around the front of the house and the overall effect has greatly maximized the curb appeal to our home.

I highly recommend Mohamed and his talented team at City Concrete for any concrete work you are contemplating in having done at your home. They have the expertise, experience, and all the right tools/equipment to get the job done right.

Thanks again to City Concrete, keep up the good work, I will definitely look to you again for any future concrete work.

Thank you.

John

Attention to detail, maticulous work. Accommodated new requirements which were met without any hesitation. I would use them again.

Job Price

We hired City Concrete Construction to take/rip out another concrete contractor's failed attempt on an architectural wall. The homes we build are very modern in appearance and the walls we require must be architecturally pleasing to the eye. Mohamed and his crew attended and got to work. Within no time we had our clients smiling as they did a fantastic job and were meticulous with their work. We will be calling City Concrete Construction for our foundation walls, and all our concrete needs again and again. Great work!

Job Price

We hired Mohamed and his team after a bad experience with another contractor. They did an amazing job on our walkway, porch and stairs. The crew were very professional, polite and hard working. The quality of the work completed was very good and Mohamed went out of his way to ensure everything went smoothly. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks Mohamed and team for your hard work and dedication…the house looks great!

Chris

City concrete it's definitely the most qualified and and well priced company I have ever used. I have completed many home renovations as a landlord/investor and used many concrete companies and City is now my preferred choice. City does not outsource bin rentals, disposal and concrete trucks so they are able to be competitive and deliver quality workmanship. Concrete is mixed on site which ensures a quality mix. What I have seen with City is that they are able to understand your scope of work and the necessary requirements for your project. This enables them to deliver and accurate estimate. Many companies usually add a hidden buffer to their quotes to cover any unforeseen costs resulting in a higher cost.

The owner is Mohammed is fantastic to work with and is always reachable. His experience shows on the workmanship of his projects.

Chris

Chris,

The pleasure was ours, thank for having us care for your scope of work.

T.

We are beyond thrilled with the work City Concrete has completed. The entire team is polite and hardworking. Their pricing is competitive and they follow through to meet each deadline. Their management team is very professional and considerate. They excelled at keeping us up-to-date on the status of our project. We will definitely work with them again. Without hesitation, we will pass along their company info to our friends and family members.

Job Price

Thank T, The pleasure was ours.

Divia La Penna

I'm a Construction Project Manager and so I work with a lot of trades. City Concrete will be my go to concrete and masonry sub trade. Professional and easy to deal with they completed there work with skill and competence in a timely manner. Mohammed and Rohan are enjoyable to deal with and their prices are very reasonable. I have no hesitation endorsing this company!

Daniel in Etobicoke

Mohamad and his crew were extremely professional, approachable, helpful and hardworking through out the entire process. The guys were presented with many challenges throughout the footings and foundation work; they bent but never broke!

Mohamad was more than willing to provide informed advice to help get past our unique challenges and with his team they were able to carry out these solutions in a very timely manner.

Their ability to mix concrete on site is a huge asset not only for City Concrete but also for their customers. You can get 4 yards of uFill and then 1 yard of concrete from the same truck! Not at all possible with your average redimix concrete truck.

I look forward to working with City Conrete again on our next project!

Thank you!

Michael from Toronto

City Concrete did the best job of any contractor I have hired in the past 10 years.
Well priced, hard-working professional crew, top notch materials, considerate of neighbors (noise), and the work done when they said it would be done.
Honestly, I wish all of my contractors were like this.
The driveway looks fantastic, and I know it will last.
Thank you City Concrete!

Thanks

More about City Concrete Construction Inc.

At City Concrete Construction Inc. we are concrete suppliers for large industrial and residential projects.

We not only offer concrete supply, we also have our own in-house construction division, for all your professional concrete finishing, foundation walls, basement underpinning, counter tops, outside kitchens, hard landscaping, interlocking stone work, residential waterproofing, masonry tuck-pointing and restoration and disposal bins. City Concrete’s finishing employees have had a combined total of over 75 years of experience, within the concrete and construction industry.

We are proud members of the Toronto and Mississauga Construction Association.

We are also Licensed contractors by the City of Toronto

Waterproofing, Concrete Contractors, Decorative Concrete, and Foundations
Concrete supply, consulting, design, concrete finishing, concrete testing, concrete counter tops, concrete furniture, foundation walls, basement slabs, walkways, patio's, steps, landings, curbs, garages, driveways, concrete demolition, concrete overlay, concrete restoration and concrete cutting. Interior waterproofing, Exterior waterproofing and masonry work
Basement lowering and underpinning, concrete forming, coloured concrete, regular white concrete and stamped concrete. exposed aggregate concrete, concrete restoration and overlay over an existing structure. Structural concrete work. Hard Landscaping construction. Interlocking Stone work. Waterproofing and masonry tuck-pointing and restoration.
Plain concrete, hand troweling, power troweling, concrete pumping, coloured concrete, decorative concrete, stamped concrete, architectural finish, polished concrete and grinded concrete.
Concrete forming and finishing services. Waterproofing and masonry.
2007
Cash, Visa, Master card and cheque
City Of Toronto Contractor's Licence
Toronto & Mississauga Construction Association
A.C.I. Concrete Flatwork TechnicianA.C.I. CSA-Based Concrete Field Testing TechnicianN.R.M.C.A.