City Concrete Construction Inc.

Decorative Concrete
20 Hyde Avenue Toronto ON M6M 1J4
Decorative Concrete
City Concrete Construction Inc.

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for City Concrete Construction Inc.

T.
T.

Concrete removal and stone work (interlock)

We are beyond thrilled with the work City Concrete has completed. The entire team is polite and hardworking. Their pricing is competitive and they follow through to meet each deadline. Their management team is very professional and considerate. They excelled at keeping us up-to-date on the status of our project. We will definitely work with them again. Without hesitation, we will pass along their company info to our friends and family members.

Thank T, The pleasure was ours.

Divia La Penna
Divia La Penna

Concrete foundation for a 2 storey addition, masonry work.

I'm a Construction Project Manager and so I work with a lot of trades. City Concrete will be my go to concrete and masonry sub trade. Professional and easy to deal with they completed there work with skill and competence in a timely manner. Mohammed and Rohan are enjoyable to deal with and their prices are very reasonable. I have no hesitation endorsing this company!

Daniel in Etobicoke
Daniel in Etobicoke

Footings, foundation wall and basement walk out.

Mohamad and his crew were extremely professional, approachable, helpful and hardworking through out the entire process. The guys were presented with many challenges throughout the footings and foundation work; they bent but never broke!

Mohamad was more than willing to provide informed advice to help get past our unique challenges and with his team they were able to carry out these solutions in a very timely manner.

Their ability to mix concrete on site is a huge asset not only for City Concrete but also for their customers. You can get 4 yards of uFill and then 1 yard of concrete from the same truck! Not at all possible with your average redimix concrete truck.

I look forward to working with City Conrete again on our next project!

Thank you!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Paving concrete drivewy

City Concrete did the best job of any contractor I have hired in the past 10 years.
Well priced, hard-working professional crew, top notch materials, considerate of neighbors (noise), and the work done when they said it would be done.
Honestly, I wish all of my contractors were like this.
The driveway looks fantastic, and I know it will last.
Thank you City Concrete!

Viktoriya from DVA-Canada Inc
Viktoriya from DVA-Canada Inc

Concrete between houses

I had my concrete done wrong by an incompetent small company all along the side of my house. The job was a complete disaster, concrete needs to be unloaded from the truck within 2-3 hours of initial mixing. It took the company more than 6 hours to unload. All structural integrity was lost and absolutely no leveling or finish was done. The job was garbage. So, I called City Concrete to come and demolish the poor job and reapply another 4 inches. I must say that I am very impressed with the quality and the speed at which the guys did everything. It turned out absolutely amazing way better and faster than I expected. I should have called City Concrete from the beginning and had the job done right the first time. Believe me, save yourself the time and call these people anything concrete related and hopefully just like me you will be blown away by the quality!

Viktoriya,

Although we routinely hear of these type of unfortunate circumstances, I am pleased our crew assigned to your project exceeded your expectation to have made you smile.

Sue from Toronto
Sue from Toronto

Removal of old porch and new concrete installation

Mohamed is very professional and aims to please. He patiently pointed out alternatives for redoing our front porch. Working together, we were able to create a very attractive and structurally sound porch. He went out of his way to understand the outcome we were looking for, which was a fairly custom finish. We couldn't have been more pleased with the result.

Sue,

Thank-you for allowing me to take part on this creative path with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front Walkway

We chose City Concrete after meeting with a few other companies, and have not regretted our decision for a moment!
From start to finish they were professional, competitive in price and most importantly, eager to ensure we would be happy with the end result - which we are! They dealt with challenges and a couple of hiccups, effectively and resolved them to our satisfaction. Their work speaks for itself as is evident in the photos. Mohammed, Matt and the entire crew were great to deal with. We would have NO hesitation whatsoever in recommending them !

Thank-you, I truly enjoyed myself while working on your project.

jedmonds26 from Toronto
jedmonds26 from Toronto

Porch and front walk renovation

We were completely satisfied with the work done to replace our ageing and crumbling front steps and sidewalk. The initial estimate was provided by Matt after he confirmed the likely cause of the deterioration. The work was carried out by a professional and experienced group of workers, and the job site was left in excellent condition. Halfway through the project, it was found that extra excavation and removal of old material was greater than originally estimated. In spite of this, Matt assured us that the work would be completed at the original quoted cost. Great, compared to our experience with some other company's home renovations !
The stamped concrete porch is beautiful, and far better than we were expecting.

Nagui&lillian from Oakville
Nagui&lillian from Oakville

Stone entrance and patio

City concrete did a great job building a stone patio in our back yard as well as our front area and steps ..Mat and his crew are very professional ( he sent seven workers at once to make up for a rainy day) very polite and friendly...best prices compared to other quotes ..very happy with their work

Angela from Oakville
Angela from Oakville

Driveway, front steps, porch

We booked city concrete because of the great reviews on home stars and, because they could start/finish the project within the timelines we needed.

We had a great overall finish on the project. However, it was not without its road bumps. We had a lot of misunderstanding and gaps in communication from our project manager. However we eventually were able to resolve the issues to our satisfaction and most of this came as a result of working with the owner, Mohammed instead.

Once we got back on track with Mo, he ensured the project was completed In a timely manner and right. His crew is very hardworking and I couldn't believe the hours they would pull in one day.

And the project looked great when all done- which was our ultimate goal. Overall we are happy- but make sure you are either working with Mo.

More about City Concrete Construction Inc.

At City Concrete Construction Inc. we are construction contractors for large industrial and residential projects.

Our in-house construction division is able to service all your professional concrete finishing, foundation walls, basement underpinning, countertops, outside kitchens, hard landscaping, interlocking stonework, residential waterproofing, masonry tuck-pointing and restoration and disposal bins. City Concrete’s finishing employees have had a combined total of over 75 years of experience, within the concrete and construction industry.

We are proud members of the Toronto and Mississauga Construction Association.

We are also Licensed contractors by the City of Toronto

Decorative Concrete, Concrete Contractors, Foundations, and Waterproofing
Concrete supply, consulting, design, concrete finishing, concrete testing, concrete counter tops, concrete furniture, foundation walls, basement slabs, walkways, patio's, steps, landings, curbs, garages, driveways, concrete demolition, concrete overlay, concrete restoration and concrete cutting. Interior waterproofing, Exterior waterproofing and masonry work
Basement lowering and underpinning, concrete forming, coloured concrete, regular white concrete and stamped concrete. exposed aggregate concrete, concrete restoration and overlay over an existing structure. Structural concrete work. Hard Landscaping construction. Interlocking Stone work. Waterproofing and masonry tuck-pointing and restoration.
Plain concrete, hand troweling, power troweling, concrete pumping, coloured concrete, decorative concrete, stamped concrete, architectural finish, polished concrete and grinded concrete.
Concrete forming and finishing services. Waterproofing and masonry.
2007
Cash, Visa, Master card and cheque
City Of Toronto Contractor's Licence
Toronto & Mississauga Construction Association
A.C.I. Concrete Flatwork TechnicianA.C.I. CSA-Based Concrete Field Testing TechnicianN.R.M.C.A.