Alpha Combustion

1040 St Louis Gatineau QC

Review for Alpha Combustion

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Unprofessional to say the least

I have a boiler that is 13 months old I bought the house 8 months ago and figured it was under warranty. I called on a Sunday they did not tell me the price would be 155.00 an hour, the guy came flipped a switch is started to work again, he apparently cleaned the nipples? And something else for TWO hours then tells me its not under warranty. The tech was rude, condescending and I refused to sign the work order. I then get a bill for 310.00 and the company refused to budge on price. Never ever will I use these ignorant people again.