Montorio Homes Ltd

Montorio Homes Ltd

Reviews for Montorio Homes Ltd

Charles Janiszewski
Charles Janiszewski

Custom homebuilder with great pricing!

We started our journey with Montorio about a year ago and they have delivered at every step along the way. Very happy with the quality of construction and communication has been fairly good. Would definitely recommend to friends or family! Thank guys.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We very much appreciate your time. We wish you many years of fond memories in your new home. Best Regards. The Montorio building team.

Happy
Happy
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

New Build

My Wife and I have purchased a new Montorio town home close to our kids and Grandson.
We love this property and the build.
Unfortunately there has been a bit of a delay with the garage siding due to unforeseen issues other than that it is more than expected, and the staff and contractors that we have met have been awesome.
Thanks Montorio homes
Brad

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We very much appreciate your time and we wish you many years of fond memories in your new home.

JASHANDEEP SINGH in Edmonton
JASHANDEEP SINGH in Edmonton

Excellent service

Excellent service by Rupinder Singh. She helped us to buy the dream house. Being first home buyers we didn't know the process and it was very smooth walk with montorio homes. We really appreciate their help
Thank you montorio homes and Rupinder Singh

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We very much appreciate your comments and we wish you many years of fond memories in your new home! Best Regards, Montorio Homes.

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

New Custom Home

I built a custom home with Montorio Homes in Trumpeter last summer. They were able to modify one of their floor plans, to achieve a floor plan that we searched long and hard for with other builders. I have nothing but positive things to say about this builder. They were open and honest throughout the build and was treated with professionalism and respect throughout the build. LOVE my new home! 10+ stars Montorio!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We very much appreciate your time. We wish you many years of fond memories in your new home. Best Regards, Montorio Homes.

Clare in Toronto
Clare in Toronto

Awesome renovation company

Got our kitchen renovated by Montorio Homes. Couldn't be happier. Great workmanship and communication. The finished work looks great and the design is amazing. They got things done right on time and on budget as well. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it!

Kelly's Home Build
Kelly's Home Build

Home Build

I recently had the pleasure of building a with Montorio Homes at first I was worried about building a new home again ,last time it was not fun the builder I used took sort cuts and the final product had lots of deficiencies and it took for ever to get them fixed and not all got resolved . But I can tell you from the sales team to the build team I was treated well and listened to the whole way . When the house was done any issues we found got fixed and in a timely manner . After the one year was up my floor developed a squeak I was worried that this would now be my problem ,I called Montorio and told them about the problem and they had no problems coming back to fix it they told me that if this squeak come back at any point they and fix it . low and behold it came back again they sent a crew out to fix it no questions asked . They stand behind the build and not just till the builders warranty runs out , I would strongly recommend Montorio to anyone of my friends or family .

Thank you very much for taking the time to write you a review. We very much appreciate it! We wish you many years of fond memories in your new home!

Jessica Evanisky
Jessica Evanisky
1 review Edmonton, AB

TERRIBLE QUALITY, TERRIBLE SERVICE-- AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE A HOME FROM THIS BUILDER! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Warranty admin is rude and dismissive-- will do anything to avoid sending out a technician to address issues. They take 0 responsibility/accountability for their "quality" work. I have lived in my home for 1 year, an have been making complaints regarding the carpeting throughout this year. After sending multiple "inspectors" out to see the terribly matted, worn and disgusting carpeting they've installed; they are now blaming the vacuum and claiming I do not wear socks in my home (which I do). They will avoid doing repairs at all costs and could care less about you after you take possession of their home full of cheap, shotty work. Good luck dealing with warranty as they are of 0 assistance. I will now be taking my complaints publicly as well as having NHW fix the issue, or escalating this into court. Thanks for nothing Montorio homes!

Jessica- our preliminary findings on this situation, from highly experienced carpet installers (reports available) indicate regular wear patterns on your carpet. We have also reviewed the pictures we have received from our inspectors, that do not show any unusual wear patterns on your carpet, or any unusual matting.

Our next step is for our Senior Managers to make an appointment with you to come and view the carpet personally, with you in attendance. You indicated that there is only one person living at the home, our records indicate the home was purchased by two individuals including yourself. We also show pets in the home.

In closing, Montorio Homes is a member in good standing with the Alberta New Home Warranty, Better Business Bureau, Alberta Homes Builders Association, and more. Members of these organizations require strict rules in terms of business ethics and values.

Best Regards,
Montorio Homes

deep in Beaumont
deep in Beaumont

single home ,new garage,unprofessional,disrespectful,ignorant

job number is 1887ws. We bought the home from Montorio 11 months ago, it was on quick possession but the garage was not built at that time. Before I signed the paperwork I asked for them to complete the garage which means insulation, vapor barrier, drywall, etc so Saja said: “yes we will build the complete garage”. After we moved in and countless phone calls to Saja 2 months later they built the garage but still not complete from the inside so that means just from the outside no drywall, no insulation, no vapor barrier etc and we were waiting for them to complete it. After 2 weeks I talked to Saja and she said “my manager is on vacation she can't do anything” so after I waited 3 more weeks I again talked with her then she said that “policy got changed and we cant put the drywall in inside”. we talked to her and told her we asked to have a complete garage then finally she said okay. Then they came finally after 4 months they just did side walls not the front and sealing wall. We were still waiting for the garage to be finished. We talked to saja one last time and to customer service and they ignored us so we give up. On April 20th my garage flooded and I talked to customer service and they sent one guy, he said “there is a leakage because there is no insulation and vapor barrier” so then I again brought up that issue that I told them complete garage and it was like they tried to pawn the damage off on us. No one there took any responsibility at all, the guy named George who is the manger of montorio sounded like he is was questioning me for the leaking in the garage before the garage even flooded. “I already install the drywall in the garage I pay for dry walls and jimmy was telling me that I take out the dry walls then they can fix the problem,” he said, long story short WE WILL NEVER BUY HOME FROM MONTARIO ever again and we regret buying a house from this builder. We would never recommend Montorio to anyone!!! we checked reviews before we got home from them but we underestimated candid reviews and now we’re paying the price for ignoring other buyers experience. I did not mention the rest of the problems we have with the home in this review, cheap quality. Very disappointed with Montorio homes . I bought another house from MORRISON AND THEY ARE THE BEST BUILDER AND THE BEST QUALITY.
don't ignore this review otherwise you will have to face the same problem like me.

This is a formal written reply from the General Manager of Montorio Homes, as a follow-up to the telephone conversation you had with him following this review:

"Thank you for reaching out to us and expressing your concerns. The conversation we had, I believe, was engaging and I acknowledged your issues. It is unfortunate that we were not able to come to a consensus on the main issue that you believe we should of drywalled your garage. However, it was acknowledged by both parties that the garage drywalling was not in the signed agreement. We appreciate your honesty. We offered to give you an apology for the mis-understanding/mis-spoken words and as I understood the offer was declined. As such we are in agreement we are to move forward on this matter and it is to be closed. Again thanks for reaching out.

jiten1885
jiten1885

Warranty Follow up

Reaponsive up to some extent. I had to follow up for things often to get updates about work.

More about Montorio Homes Ltd

Montorio Homes Ltd. takes its name from Montorio Al Vomano, Italy – the birthplace of the company’s founder, Vince Di Luigi. *** A brick layer by trade, Vince turned his dedication for his trade into his life’s work and opened Di Luigi Brothers Masonry in Edmonton in 1970 and started ...
Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?