All Electrical Service

Harold from Richmond Hill
Harold from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Rewire

I hired Gary Stratiy from All Electrical Service to redo my basement wiring and to install 2 smoke detectors. I also had Gary install a whole house surge protector in the main electrical panel.

Gary was quite knowledgeable and his price was reasonable. The detailed drawing I prepared indicated where I wanted lights, switches and receptacles. Gary reviewed my drawing and suggested reasonable changes.

Gary’s work was professional. He answered all questions I put to him when I had concerns. He cared about his work and produced quality workmanship.

I knew there were problems with the original wiring when I purchased the house 2 years ago. I now feel safe and comfortable now that the electrical work is finished and final inspection by the Electrical Safety Authority has been done and passed.

Harold Potten