Losani Homes Ltd

Reviews for Losani Homes Ltd

Keri in Stoney Creek
Keri in Stoney Creek

Service and buying

The buying process and design visits were informative and gave me a great view of my purchase. The home visit with my warranty rep really gave me a better understanding of what the next steps were, it was a nice personal touch. The techs on the warranty team were helpful and gave me great advice when I asked them questions during my service after I filed the 30 day form. So far so great Losani!

Robert Rosset in Georgetown
Robert Rosset in Georgetown
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Home

My daughter was looking to purchase a new home and I pointed her in the direction of Losani. As a previous Conciliator for Tarion, I was very familiar (and impressed) with the quality, workmanship, and reputation of the brand. My daughter recently put in an offer for a townhouse and thus far the sales team has been extremely helpful and courteous. We expect nothing less for the remainder of the process.

Dale in Saint Catharines
Dale in Saint Catharines
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New home build awesome builder

Great experience with the build of my new home. With all the excitement we had from chosing designs to moving in. Thank you for an exciting exprience with the purchase of our new home.

Carol Taylor in Hamilton
Carol Taylor in Hamilton

Beautiful Wildwood townhome, Ancaster

The buying process was informative and thorough, and every step of the way was supported by the helpful staff at Losani Homes. Designers helped bring my vision of my new home to a reality. Now that I'm moved in, it really feels like home. Thank you.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

A solid house

A positive experience all around. Sales staff was knowledgeable and delivered what was promised. The design Center staff really helped pull my house and upgrades together to go from a house to a home. And warranty took care of my issues quickly and efficiently.

K Hunter in Hamilton
K Hunter in Hamilton

Design/Home Build Review

Customer Service at Losani Homes is second to none. The whole process has been amazing! Very pleased with the standard options, bought with another builder before and what is considered an upgrade for most builders is standard with them. Would definitely purchase a Losani home in the future! Can’t get a better builder!

cazzobuilder in Hamilton
cazzobuilder in Hamilton

worst builder ever

made the mistake of buying a home from Losani. This was the biggest mistake we have made. The staff makes promises they can't keep and tells you that you are getting better quality then what they really have. Also be careful when you do the walk through as they try to rush you through it so that you miss as much as possible, or they tell you don't worry about it.... Trust me make sure you write down everything even if its a spec of dust cause it will haunt you later. I don't know who rates this builder but it must be the staff/family cause they are the only ones that could give such reviews. Note once they take your money you are done you have no power and they will take every opportunity to screw you over. Please be careful not to fall into the same trap we did. There are much better builders out there then this one. I will never do business with this builder again and hopefully you will not give them satisfaction either. Hope this review was helpful to someone.

homeowner in Lincoln
homeowner in Lincoln
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

problems from day 1 BUYER BE WARE!!

This is the worst company in my opinion they don't know how to build a quality home. I had a leak at the front of my house from the first day I took possession discovered the next day when it started raining. It took them forever to even diagnose the issue because they kept sending a jack of all trades guy until I got frustrated. They would always say it was this and that and they never fixed until one day .. it turned out to be that they forgot to put the weep behind the bricks. The sad thing is now the problem is back and they say it out of warranty. I guess they did a HACK fix which is not warrantable. I have had other builders fix issues even 10 years after i owned my previous home but they were a reputable builder. This builder is only good at making promises but after they take you money forget it. I would never buy or recommend this builder to anyone. I have also come across other home owners with this builder and they had the same opinion so I am not alone. Its disgusting that they allow this builder to build inferior product with no consequences. BUYER BE WARE!!!

Marib in Waterloo
Marib in Waterloo
0 reviews Milton, ON

New Home at Simply Grand

My experience with purchasing with Losani Homes has been exceptional. Fantastic staff committed to ensuring you find the perfect home. After touring their new Ancaster Woodlands site, I'm excited to see my new home built! Great looking homes!

Vitooch Family in Hamilton
Vitooch Family in Hamilton

Orchard Park

We bought a Losani Homes house 5 years ago, and we just bought another one. We were extremely impressed with the service we received from beginning to end. I highly recommend Losani Homes.

More about Losani Homes Ltd

Losani Homes is renowned for its award winning designs, craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. The Losani team excels at taking a sincere and exacting approach to building and at developing exciting communities and creative plans. As one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, a dedication to excellence and growth continue ...