Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

83 Six Point Road Toronto ON M8Z 2X3
Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Ingo Viebrock in Toronto
Ingo Viebrock in Toronto

Furnace replacement

After getting a very reasonable cost estimate from the project manager opted for SIPCO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING to replace our old furnace.
The father and son installation team were obviously expert at their job, neat and tidy and responsive to our special requests. Yarko and his crew provided a number of much appreciated additional services, such as a programmable thermostat, all at no additional cost. Our A/C may also be getting close to the end of its life, and when it needs replacement we will not hesitate to contact SIPCO again. We recommend SIPCO to all!

M Field
M Field

Top notch!

Really great service provided for the replacement of our furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank. Professional crew treated our home like their own. I think my furnace room was cleaner when they left then before they got there! Competitive pricing and top notch service. Highly recommend them!

George in Toronto
George in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage gas heater

Sipco was referred to me by a friend of mine that installed a garage gas heater. Since we have a long winter I decided to do same. I called Sipco. They were quick to provide a quote and within a week booked my installation. Showed up on time. We’re courteous and listened to our requests. Manager followed up to see if job was to my satisfaction. I would recommend them.

Eric Loz from Toronto
Eric Loz from Toronto

Furnace replacement

Fantastic service! Quick,reliable,clean and honest! My furnace completely went out of service and the folks at Sipco were quick and understanding my needs. And the communication was fantastic. I’d recommend them for all your heating and cooling needs!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioning

Finally had to add air conditioning to our bungalow.
Decided to checke with our oil provider, since they
replaced our furnace many years ago and we've had no
problems since then. After talking to Yarko, the project
manager, on Thursday, we now have a air conditioned
house on Monday. Very happy with the cost and the
service. Well done....

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Furnace Repair/Maintenance

Terry came on a service call. He was friendly and efficient. Educating along the way how to keep our house running efficiently. He checked all our vents and air ducts and we haven't had a problem with our furnace in almost a month, when we would have problems with it every couple of days. highly recommend and will call again if we need anything done again.

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

New furnace installation

Sipco did an excellent job removing my old oil furnace and tank and installing a new gas furnace. From my first contact with Sipco to get a quote through the installation process, I was impressed with their responsiveness and their professionalism. The work was done exactly as promised. I would use them again for any other heating or air conditioning projects, and highly recommend them to anyone needing to have similar work done.

bob in Saint Catharines
bob in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

new furnance

I first called SIPCO to diagnose and repair a hot water heater - they did - expertly, quickly and at a fair price.

Then I called SIPCO in November to inspec my 5 yr old furnace, after the company that sold & installed it ignored my recent calls for service. The news was the furnace was totally corroded from water leakage that could have been prevented had the 'regular' bi-annual maintenance been conducted properly by previous company. It was a mess and was not worth rebuilding as literally everything was water corrupted. the tech walked me through every sorry part...

On the spot, I decided to use SIPCO going forward...honesty matters

Because SIPCO was super responsive, I ordered a new unit & got installed in less than a week - just in time for the November chill. I was impressed with SIPCO service technician and installer and would highly recommend to others.

Bob thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the work we did for you! We're so happy to hear everything went well and you're happy with our work.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Changing from oil heating to natural gas

We had to change our old oil heating system to gas and had been dreading doing so for fear that it was too big of a job. We had a large oil tank and a very old large boiler that had to be removed. Sipco handled the entire job from beginning to end seamlessly and we couldn't be happier. They were extremely efficient, clean, polite and did a fantastic job! Had we known it would go so well, we would have done it a long time ago! THANK YOU SIPCO!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Was a pleasure working with you. We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with your new gas system!

Boiler replacement for our pool/ hot tub

Sipco did a great job.

We had a slow leak from a rusty coupling nut on our pool heater. I asked Atlas Care to come in and replace it, as they had been serving it for the last two years. They found a second leak inside the unit - shut it down and said get it fixed by whoever installed it & then billed me for the service call.

I asked the manufactures rep for some other service companies and Sipco was one of the recommended choices.

It was an excellent choice. Andy, Igor & his team came out right away, diagnosed the issue and made recommendations. We decided to go for an upgraded replacement. Andy fast tracked the order and Igor & his team showed up the next morning & installed the new unit. It was a long day in a tight working space but the Sipco team got it done.

They protected the house with the use of drop clothes etc. and cleaned up when the left.

I would definitely use Sipco again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our work. We're very happy you've had a positive experience with us!

More about Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Since 1958, Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. has been dedicated to providing top quality products, efficient repair services, and ongoing maintenance to thousands of homes like yours. We absolutely continue to honour this tradition of providing all of our clients with the very best and most complete home comfort services available.