Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

83 Six Point Road Toronto ON M8Z 2X3
Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioning

Finally had to add air conditioning to our bungalow.
Decided to checke with our oil provider, since they
replaced our furnace many years ago and we've had no
problems since then. After talking to Yarko, the project
manager, on Thursday, we now have a air conditioned
house on Monday. Very happy with the cost and the
service. Well done....

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Furnace Repair/Maintenance

Terry came on a service call. He was friendly and efficient. Educating along the way how to keep our house running efficiently. He checked all our vents and air ducts and we haven't had a problem with our furnace in almost a month, when we would have problems with it every couple of days. highly recommend and will call again if we need anything done again.

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

New furnace installation

Sipco did an excellent job removing my old oil furnace and tank and installing a new gas furnace. From my first contact with Sipco to get a quote through the installation process, I was impressed with their responsiveness and their professionalism. The work was done exactly as promised. I would use them again for any other heating or air conditioning projects, and highly recommend them to anyone needing to have similar work done.

bob in Saint Catharines
bob in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

new furnance

I first called SIPCO to diagnose and repair a hot water heater - they did - expertly, quickly and at a fair price.

Then I called SIPCO in November to inspec my 5 yr old furnace, after the company that sold & installed it ignored my recent calls for service. The news was the furnace was totally corroded from water leakage that could have been prevented had the 'regular' bi-annual maintenance been conducted properly by previous company. It was a mess and was not worth rebuilding as literally everything was water corrupted. the tech walked me through every sorry part...

On the spot, I decided to use SIPCO going forward...honesty matters

Because SIPCO was super responsive, I ordered a new unit & got installed in less than a week - just in time for the November chill. I was impressed with SIPCO service technician and installer and would highly recommend to others.

Bob thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the work we did for you! We're so happy to hear everything went well and you're happy with our work.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Changing from oil heating to natural gas

We had to change our old oil heating system to gas and had been dreading doing so for fear that it was too big of a job. We had a large oil tank and a very old large boiler that had to be removed. Sipco handled the entire job from beginning to end seamlessly and we couldn't be happier. They were extremely efficient, clean, polite and did a fantastic job! Had we known it would go so well, we would have done it a long time ago! THANK YOU SIPCO!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Was a pleasure working with you. We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with your new gas system!

Boiler replacement for our pool/ hot tub

Sipco did a great job.

We had a slow leak from a rusty coupling nut on our pool heater. I asked Atlas Care to come in and replace it, as they had been serving it for the last two years. They found a second leak inside the unit - shut it down and said get it fixed by whoever installed it & then billed me for the service call.

I asked the manufactures rep for some other service companies and Sipco was one of the recommended choices.

It was an excellent choice. Andy, Igor & his team came out right away, diagnosed the issue and made recommendations. We decided to go for an upgraded replacement. Andy fast tracked the order and Igor & his team showed up the next morning & installed the new unit. It was a long day in a tight working space but the Sipco team got it done.

They protected the house with the use of drop clothes etc. and cleaned up when the left.

I would definitely use Sipco again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our work. We're very happy you've had a positive experience with us!

Boris in High Park in Toronto
Boris in High Park in Toronto

oil to gas conversion, new boiler installation, new radiator

This review comes after the first winter season following a major project carried out by Sipco: converting the house from fuel oil heating to natural gas, installing a new high-efficiency boiler in place of the century old coal-converted oil furnace, and determining and implementing a plan for heating the basement in the absence of the old furnace.

I am absolutely delighted with the way things have turned out, and I would say that Sipco is one of the most trustworthy and experienced service providers in the GTA.

First, there were extensive pre-contract consultations to figure out the best course of action. The quality of communication via phone and email was excellent, without delays. The work itself was performed exactly on schedule, with rigorous care and attention to detail. For the quality and quantity of the work, the pricing represented top value.

I honestly can't imagine anyone doing a better job.

This is truly an exceptional review Boris! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and all of us here at Sipco are immensely grateful for the time and care you put into writing such an outstanding testament to our work. Thank you!

sydney7629048 in Old Toronto
sydney7629048 in Old Toronto

Gas furnace, AC & duct work

My parents have been satisfied customers for years, I reached out to Spico for help when we required a new furnace and air conditioning, we were also having issues with our existing heat flow throughout the house. Living in downtown Toronto, legacy houses (ours was built in 1890) are not always easy to navigate heating wise. Andy came and had a look at our house and we discussed various options regarding a new system and reworking existing duct work in order to increase flow of heat and cooling throughout the house. After accepting their proposal we went ahead with the new equipment and retrofit (within a week of acceptance). Both installers were highly professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented and very clean. We are highly impressed with our new system and flow throughout the house. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Spico services to anyone. They did an outstanding job and we are very satisfied.

Wow! We are so happy to hear you're satisfied with our work. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review!

T. Rudyk in Old Toronto
T. Rudyk in Old Toronto

Natural gas Furnace Install

Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning arranged the removal of an old oil furnace and completed the installation of a new natural gas fired boiler. Excellent work & competitive pricing. Very happy with their crew and their crew's dedication to getting the work done as smoothly as possible.

Thank you for the great review it is very appreciated!

kat g in Toronto
kat g in Toronto

Furnace repair

This is a late review but it must be written for the excellent service from Andrew at Sipco. Our old furnace broke down on the coldest day in February. I have a baby at home and Andrew came to give us an estimate on replacing the furnace and called his technician in right away to see if they can get some heat back into the house. The technician came and was able to bring life back to our furnace! I found this company's service to be impeccable, extremely responsive, their knowledge vast and they were very patient with answering my questions, plus they are very reasonable and competitively priced. Thank you very much! I highly recommend Sipco!

Thanks so much for taking the time (and remembering two months later!) to write such a great review for our service. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team.

More about Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Since 1958, Sipco Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. has been dedicated to providing top quality products, efficient repair services, and ongoing maintenance to thousands of homes like yours. We absolutely continue to honour this tradition of providing all of our clients with the very best and most complete home comfort services available.