J N R Kitchen Cabinets & Millwork

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
409-20285 Stewart Crescent Maple Ridge BC
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Pitt Meadows  >  J N R Kitchen Cabinets & Millwork

Reviews for J N R Kitchen Cabinets & Millwork

Mycomments1 in Langley
Mycomments1 in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen/repair/addition

JNR built our huge kitchen through Wallmark Homes. After three years of wiping under kitchen sink and work area I asked if they would respray some door faces. hey did so happily and without charge. At that time I also asked for quote to add woodwork to fireplace built ins. Even though this was a small job their designer Ashley spent a hour with me, Rudy came personally to double check the measurements, and for a very fair price built and installed the paneling.

I am very pleased and would recommend them without question!

Von Dorn in Pitt Meadows
Von Dorn in Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Complete kitchen renovation

This company was a pleasure do deal with from beginning to end. Great thanks to Joanne the designer/drafter for spending time trying to find the perfect way to improve my not so perfect kitchen. The owner Rudy is very supportive and attentive. He would go over every detail, answer all the questions we had. They were fast, always on track, with great attention to details.
It was very easy to communicate with Rudy. All the issues were addressed immediately. We (WE!) scratched our cabinet the very first week and he was kind enough sending one of his guys the next day (!) to make this scratch disappear - free of charge! I feel he is a guy who strives for perfection. Overall - we had no (zero) issues with this company. We had a number of renovation projects done in our house and none of them were completed on time and with no issues. Except one - cabinets done by JNR. It was easy as a breeze.
Highly recommend this company.
Off note: run into this company by pure accident and I am so happy that we did :-)
PS: pictures posted of cabinets installed, but kitchen reno project still in process

Robyn Matwichuk
Robyn Matwichuk
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Island

I had an Island built in my kitchen and it turned out fantastic! They were able to match my existing counter tops and cabinets perfectly. The design and my oversize drawers are wonderful, they even fit a small bar fridge into the front of my island. I would highly recommend them for any Kitchen Renovations you might have, Thank you Jason and Rudy for a job well done!