Home Building Centre

Review for Home Building Centre

AD Lister from Brantford
AD Lister from Brantford
5 reviews Brantford, ON

Replacing a lock in a very old cabniet

While this is normally a store that is for builders, carpenters, & those who know exactly what they are doing, or at least that is the impression I got from hearing from neighbours & friends who live in this small town I just moved to. I was pleasantly surprised when they were able to get a lock for me to a very old cabinet that someone lost the key to. With my non-artistic drawing & some very detailed descriptions they were able to order in a lock that fit just perfectly. I had been to a few other place with no help whatsoever. They took the time to bring out old product catalogues & even made a photocopy of the one we thought would fit so I could take it back to compare before ordering it in. I was completely happy with this transaction.