Fred Guy Moving & Storage

Fred Guy Moving & Storage

Reviews for Fred Guy Moving & Storage

Private User reviews , ON

Great Delivery Service Received in Belleville, ON

Kyle and Joe from the Belleville, ON location delivered appliances for us, thanks guys!. They provided prompt, friendly and professional service. One note is that the automated delivery time call was not audible and it took some doing to contact someone to confirm the delivery time.

Diane in
Diane in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Delivery of washing machine

The two fellows that came to my home were quite rude and abrasive, I had paid for the installation of the washing machine, it was to be mounted on a pedestal, they absolutely did not want to do it, gave me attitude until they saw it was on the invoice.
I am a 66 year old woman, that they treated with absolutely no respect.

Diane, please give me a call to discuss. My number is 613-744-8025.

Regards,

Ken Douglas

Florence from Ottawa
Florence from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Delivering a 650 lbs stove

I was not there when the delivery happened but my contractor said the movers were ABSOLUTLY AMAZING. He said he has not seen people as professional as the fellows from Fred Guy moving for a long time. My stove was very heavy (over 600 lbs). They first tried to rolled it in and it caused cushy sound on the plywood (covered and protect hardwood floor). Then, the fellows just lift the stove and moved it inside and placed it exactly as where we wanted too.

My contractor was very impressed by Fred Guy and could not thank them enough!

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Moved my belongings from Ontario to Quebec

I carefully went over what was to be moved with a man from Fred Guy Moving over the phone. He did not want to send someone out to verify my items. He gave me a quote over the phone. On the day of the move, the 2 movers showed up and then they immediately took a 20 minute break! Then they moved part of my things and took another 30 minute break. One of the men complained that he had asthma and 2 cracked ribs (why was he sent on this job?) After completing the load, they took another break. At the destination (about a 45 minute drive) the 2 men were very slow in unloading everything. And they took more breaks. It ended up costing me more than TWICE what the quote had been because of all these breaks!!!! And when I went through my things I noticed 2 of my boxes of items were missing. I will NEVER use these people again.

Lucie Archambault  in Ottawa
Lucie Archambault in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen appliances

Bought a 6000$ range from DB and this is the delivery service they used unfortunately. Movers got here at 6pm; quite a bit late with no Dolly or straps and dropped the range two times.
They do not want to take responsability for their actions.
Stay away from company.

I can assure you that we have always taken responsibility for our actions. The customer did not indicate at the time that there were issues with the delivery when she signed for the appliance. In addition, she has not called me to discuss. Nevertheless, a new appliance has been ordered and will be delivered shortly.

Stephanie in Belleville
Stephanie in Belleville
1 review Brockville, ON

Window Delivery

Ordered window from Home Depot in april Fred Guys was supposed to deliver. We had not received window in July, Fred Guys had lost it, ordered a replacement window! Waited for the window to be delivered, horrible customer service, constantly playing phone tag, Fred guys would not return calls! Window was finally delivered! We will not be dealing with this company again!!

Please give me a call at 613-744-8025.

Regards
Ken Douglas

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Damage to property while moving

Had the company deliver a fridge for me from where I purchased it to home.
While delivering the fridge, the 2 movers (so obviously inexperienced and having difficulty handling one fridge) broke an artifact at home. They accepted responsibility until they found out the cost of the item.
It took so much effort and time for them to finally accept responsibility. The compensation? Less than one quarter of its replacement value. They paid me 75% of what I have paid for it many years ago. I strongly recommend against using this company

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?