Prestige Flooring

Catherine in Vancouver
Catherine in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

livingroom..hall

I am an Interior Designer in Vancouver who has used the services of Prestige Flooring many times. I have found them to be very professional, well priced and extremely knowledgeable and caring individuals. I will continue to use their services and would highly recommend them.

Context Interiors
Context Interiors
1 review Vancouver, BC

Installation of maple hardwood flooring on stairs

I was extremely impressed by the quality of workmanship shown by this company. Our project was more complicated than expected, but they put in the necessary time and we were happy with the results. I have and will continue to recommend Prestige Flooring to my clients.

More about Prestige Flooring

Timely, professional and personalized service! Prestige Flooring has been supplying, installing, sanding & refinishing hardwood flooring for over 25 years. Our company is committed to satisfying customers throughout the Greater Vancouver, BC and the Vancouver Island area. 0ur level of personalized customer service and detailed craftsmanship has earned our name ...