Public Storage

Review for Public Storage

sarah from Toronto
sarah from Toronto

Self storage

I wasn't pleased with my recent experience at Public Storage. The customer service was not the greatest. I chose this particular location because it was close and convenient for me. All I needed was a small unit which I found out were only located on the 3rd floor.The service elevator was broken to the 3rd floor. They expected me to walk up 3 flights of stairs with heavy items?! This left me no choice but to pay for a larger more expensive unit on the first floor so I asked for a cheaper rate considering the 3rd floor unit wasn't going to work for me and with no hesitation the answer was no. My unit had a hole in the wall and no light. They were just not accomodating what so ever. I also wondered if there were people living in these units. Some people had what appeared to be living rooms set up in their units which were always filled with people with their cars blocking the road way to my unit. Needless to say, I got out of there as soon as I could.