Securely Yours

Reviews for Securely Yours

LR from Toronto
LR from Toronto

alarm services

The owner (Abraham) at securely yours was amazingly helpful when I wanted to use their services. He came to the house every time I needed him to, and was always available by phone when I had any questions. I think new alarm services can be intimidating, and Securely Yours made the transition very smooth. Price reasonable. Always punctual and easy to reach.

Joshua in Thornhill
Joshua in Thornhill
11 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Home Security System Installation

I called several home security companies to inquire about replacing a very old alarm system in my home. Securely Yours was recommended to me by a friend. From the moment I contacted Securely Yours until the completion of the installation, my wife and I were extremely pleased with the professional and friendly customer service provided to us. Securely Yours offered an extremely fair price which included a high quality alarm system and installation. The installation occurred shortly after and the technician was very friendly and respectful. Securely Yours does business with integrity. I would strongly recommend Securely Yours to family and friends due to the company’s quality products, excellent pricing and customer service.