Country Homes Ltd

The Peppers in Georgetown
The Peppers in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

A+++ SUPERIOR QUALITY AND SERVICE

We LOVE our gorgeous new townhouse! We can't tell you enough how wonderful we feel about the quality of the build and the superior service we receive from Country Homes. It is always a pleasure to deal with either Mara or Anthony (always friendly and knowledgeable). They are very quick to handle any questions we may have. If anything does need attention, they have someone come out in a very timely manner. I can't thank them enough for making our move into a Country Home an absolute positive and delightful experience. So in closing, I would like to say to Country Homes, Mara, Anthony, and all the hardworking trades people... thank you so much for making our new house, HOME SWEET HOME!

Glad to hear Peppers! we appreciate the kind words

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New house

Very happy that I bought my house with builder Country Homes. They are providing really good job and a professional customer service. They guide us from the beginning and during our occupancy.
Special thanks to Nadia from Design Studio and Mara from Customer Service.

We appreciate your feedback! thank you!

-Anthony Rinomato

Miroslav
Miroslav
1 review Innisfil, ON

Alcona Country Homes Lot 4R

I'm very happy to own the newly build house with Country Homes, quality of work high, Anthony Rinomato is a very good guy.

Thank you for the kind words, each of our employees put quality care into building your home.

Warm regards,

ernie
ernie

New home

Everyone at Country homes takes pride in their work, it’s all about extra value when comparing them to other builders.

Kevin D.
Kevin D.

New Home Service and Warrantable Repairs

Extremely satisfied with Country Homes as a builder. Their customer engagement is excellent! They were always considerate, punctual and professional throughout my first year of occupancy.

We are glad to hear Kevin! if any of your friends or family are interested in purchasing a home in Milton, Innisfil, of Mississauga please have them look at our website for more info!

-Warm regards,

trace.tnguyen
trace.tnguyen

Bathroom cabinet doors replacement

12 months after taking possession of the property, I've noticed the imperfections of the wood finished on the doors. I've contacted Country Homes Services Department about it, Country Homes put in a work order immediately and replaced those doors for me without any hassle. Great job. Thank you so much for the job well done.

Our pleasure Tracey! We know the kitchen is the center piece of the home :)

Warm regards,

bthompson
bthompson

All of the above

Just dealing with country homes on General
I find their staff to be very courteous and polite and listen to what your needs are

we appreciate the kind words Mr. Thompson

-Anthony Rinomato

Dee E.
Dee E.

New build (town house)

I’ve recently moved into a Country Homes house and absolutely love it! The house is beautiful, well built, finished in good taste, with very good quality finishings. My dealings with everyone associated with Country Homes has been extremely positive as they’re all very welcoming and kind. I feel they’re genuinely happy to help and sincere in wanting me to be happy with my Country Homes experience - I’m delighted!

Thanks for your kind words Dee! We do recognize the importance of the customer experience. Home buying can be a bit over whelming at times and we will always be there to ensure you that every step of the way goes smoothly

Warm regards

Mr. & Mrs. Cox in Mississauga
Mr. & Mrs. Cox in Mississauga

New Home Builder

We purchased a new townhome in the Lakeshore Village subdivision in Port Credit. We moved in one year ago and Country Homes has really looked after us as far as fixing the minor problems that can be expected with any new built product. Their service department deserves top marks. We would certainly recommend Country Homes for anybody looking to buy a new home. We love the townhome and the location near the lake. Special thanks to Mark, Dave, Mara and Anthony. What an outstanding customer service team!

Sending you both warm hugs from all of us here at Country Homes.

Thank you for your kind words. Please call anytime :)

theburridges
theburridges
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Customer service

I recently contacted Country Homes to find out what paint colours were used on the outside of our townhome (we have been in our home for 2 years now). Anthony responded straight away and found the information requested with ease. I have to say Anthony and Mara have always been quick to respond to any questions and have resolved our issues in a timely manner. For customer service Country Homes are second to none and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

It's funny, I remember our PDI a few years ago...seams like yesterday. Thank you for your kind words and to both of you, Country Homes is always here..anything we can do to help.

P.S. I remember you guys did some beautiful interior decorating. When you have a moment, please send some pictures! love your home!

Big hugs,

More about Country Homes Ltd

Country Homes has been building homes for Canadian families across the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years. We have been honoured with a Master Builder Award from the Residential Construction Council of Central Ontario (RESCON) for our excellent product quality and outstanding customer service as well as Tarion finalists for the Award of Excellence.