Country Homes Ltd.

111 Strada Drive Vaughan ON L4L 5V9

Country Homes Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Country Homes Ltd.

Outstanding Customer service Milton site

We have bought brand new houses from different builders during the last several years. We have seen builders with poor construction quality / customer service and some with more acceptable care about their customers. However, this is nothing compared to the great service and construction quality received by Country Homes.

We had only few cosmetic issues to be addressed when we received our new home. They have been very respectful to hold any repairs during COVID spikes. Our experience dealing with their own crew, team and trades have been nothing but a great experience.

Looking forward to have the pleasure to own another Country Homes when available.

Thankyou Joanna for your excellent customer service and please cascade this positive review with all your staff.

Regards,

Marco

It is our pleasure to make our homeowners happy!Thank you so much for your review!

Amanda in Stittsville
Amanda in Stittsville
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

The Best!!!!

I moved into one of the Milton houses and I am beyond impressed with the amazing service and staff that have been able to help me during this process. It’s been an absolute pleasure dealing with this builder and I will highly recommend them to other first time home buyers!

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review! We are always happy to hear about our homeowners positive experience with us! Thank you kindly!

hcorriea
hcorriea
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great Builder, Great Customer Service.

Country Homes has been a great builder to work with. The Customer Service is amazing, Joanna and Sophie have been wonderful and so easy to deal with.

During this difficult time, living through this pandemic they have been diligent to get work/repairs done in our new home.

Thank you for providing a high quality home and excellent customer service.

We are grateful for our patient homeowners! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, we greatly appreciate it!

mattfioze
mattfioze
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Country homed DREAM builder

Country homes was an incredible. Tanya and the whole decor team staff went above and beyond to ensure our dream would become a reality. Alcona construction team - Anthony, Denise, Joanne, Collin, Eddie and Marco. Thank you. Unsung heroes during the pandemic. Country homes made all the efforts to keep us informed during the process. Can't wait to buy from this company again!!

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words!

Taruna in Toronto
Taruna in Toronto

Country homes new house

We bought this brw house from Country homes, our dream house. Little hicupp at closing due to some glitch with their accouting but afterwards all the mive with the gelp of Anthony, Christian, Mike, Felow Sophie all were very very helpful understanding n made it easy, which could have been stressful without yhem
Love them all n overall experience of buying Countryhomes home

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that our team could help you out!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Country Homes Experience

This is my third time buying with a builder. I thought that during these unprecedented times, everything would be different. However, Country Homes still managed to take care of all the issues I had. They were respectful, and honest, and educated me about a newly built home. Although it took some time for things to get resolved, they still took care of me. With the lockdowns in place, I had to be patient. I had to follow up with my issues, but as mentioned, all of it was resolved. The quality of the house was great, and I would recommend buying from Country Homes.

$1,000,000.00

Thank you for your honesty and your patience! Country Homes tries their best to ensure that all issues that are warranted, get resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these lockdowns, Thank you for your review!

Milton Builder Experience

Throughout the course of this pandemic, County Homes has delivered on their excellent service, immediate attention, and has been exceptionally resourceful to my family and I. I am so grateful to be looked after by such caring and hospitable staff. A very special thanks to Sophie and Anthony for their commitment and due diligence towards my home, and the rest of the community. We are very satisfied home owners!

Thank you for your kind words! We wish you all the best with your new home!

Chaos in Scarborough
Chaos in Scarborough

Brand New home

Worst experience in buying a new home to the point that neither my wife nor I would ever want to go through it again....

Would never recommend them under any circumstances
An experience that is supposed to be lasting and memorable has turned into a worst nightmare ever...

Very sad that to them is all about money and not customer service.

Hi there! We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with Country Homes, we would love to hear you insight on how to make your experience with us better, Please contact care@countryhomes.ca so we can rectify your experience with Country Homes!

PY in Milton
PY in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Extremely Poor After Sales Service

Very disappointed with the after sales service from Country Homes. Bought a townhouse built by Country Homes in Milton about 1.5 years ago. The house looked nice at closing but deficiencies were later found. A handyman showed up to fix cosmetic stuff after the Tarion 30-day form and year-end form but getting the major deficiencies repaired seems next to impossible. They simply ignored the outstanding items on the Tarion forms and they don't respond to emails either. If they don't plan on rectifying their deficiencies, they really should have done a better job when building the house.

Hi there, I apologize for the experience you have had with us thus far but I would love for the opportunity to chat further regarding some of the concerns you may have. Please feel free email us at care@countryhomes.ca

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

toluwanimi
toluwanimi

House purchased

We bought our lovely house from Country homes and have enjoyed every bit of the process to date. From home showing to closing inspections and post closing follow ups, everything had been smooth and customer friendly. We have truly been treated as kings!

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you kindly for sharing your experience, from all of us here at Country Homes.

More about Country Homes Ltd.

Country Homes has been building homes for Canadian families across the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years. We have been honored with a Master Builder Award from the Residential Construction Council of Central Ontario (RESCON) for our excellent product quality and outstanding customer service as well as Tarion finalists for the Award of Excellence.