Country Homes Ltd

Reviews for Country Homes Ltd

DANA  in Toronto
DANA in Toronto

Customer care

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment all the staff at country-home and always getting back to my Calls and emails in a timed manner with always prepared to answer my questions and feedback that is needed, always professional and has a positive input, most of all a huge thank you to Christian, whom always takes the time to respond and makes the effort to make sure the problem gets resolved, directed my concerns and made sure I was okay with outcome and if needed more help or direction made sure I had that handy!!! Christian has been beyond amazing and patience with my emails and questions I had, took his time and never have I spoken to Christian or ended a email with out being satisfied with what I was looking for or directed me to whom I need to speak to, made sure to always answer my questions and explained in details to make it easier as a homeowner. At some point made it at ease! From the day I moved now being 1 year, the staff at the country home had made this move a happy one for me and my family:))) thank you to all :)

manjit.ghotra in Toronto
manjit.ghotra in Toronto

New Home - Alcona Innisfil

We purchased the home in July 2017 and missed submitting the 1 year warranty form to Tarion in time. Christian accepted the late form and produced a work order right away to fix some outstanding issues. We have dealt with many builders but no one has ever been as flexible as this builder.

Appreciate your help Christian. :)

Lakeshore Village

The service that I received during and after buying a home with Country homes was exceptional! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and made the transition so easeful for me. The quality of service is sensational, they were able to act on any of my needs and/or inquiries in an extremely quick manner and were always very attentive. Special thank you to Christian and his team as well as Tanya from decor whom made this experience truly wonderful. I’m absolutely in love with my new home! Thank you Country Homes!

Vanessa  in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Great home in Milton

I purchased a semi-detached home from Country homes 5 years ago and was extremely pleased with the service, quality and attention to detail from this builder. Country homes made the transition smooth and I would highly recommend this builder to any purchasers who are considering purchasing a new home.

Vanessa! we appreciate your feedback. If you are interested in a new home, we are now back building in Milton (just down the street from you). We are currently selling and have a wide range of options from single detached homes, semis, townhomes, as well, our new exclusive modern art collection will be available for purchase in the next few weeks. please register on our website, one of our top sales consultants will be in contact with you ;

Warm regards,

Veronica in Ottawa
Veronica in Ottawa

Amazing Service and Quality

Country Homes from the start made the home buying process such an amazing experience! From start to finish and through the after the closing process has always been there for us. We encourage anyone looking to purchase a new home to consider Country Homes :)

thank you Veronica! we appreciate your feedback

Warm regards,

Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke
Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke

Lakeshore Village Townhome

Country Homes service is beyond impeccable, have been so happy with the level of service and how quick they get back to you with response times via phone or email. Initially, I wasn't as happy with how things were built, though I've so thoroughly impressed with how much they work and aim to please and ensure all their purchasers are super happy with the service and warranty. They have been super on time with tarion warranty and def go over and beyond. Mara who has been in service forever has been super amazing, she is super patient, and always aims to please. Christian, who is in service now is also great and aims to please, he is always great with responding messages and emails and returns calls, not like other builders. I highly recommend them!

Kateri! It feels like yesterday when we handed you your keys. Thank you for the beautiful words. Way to go Christian and Mara,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent and friendly guys

Jesse and his coworker are very friendly and quick. They were helpful and went over the top to help us with our laundry machines. Excellent service and I would recommend them anytime. I’m very happy with the service.

Country Homes takes pride in our service department response time.

Client S. in Innisfil
Client S. in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

SUPERIOR SERVICE FROM COUNTRY HOMES!!!

Jesse Beebakhee, the Finishing Site Superintendent at Country Homes:

Continuously provided an excellent service. Very professional. He has exceptional skills in listening, communication and time management. To Jesse, customer service is a priority. Hard working individual with a pleasant smile. Great asset to the company!

Great job Jesse! keep up the hard work!

Monica Vacaru in Innisfil
Monica Vacaru in Innisfil

2021 Mullen street

Jesse, the Finishing Superintendent

Very hard working ... exceptional time management skills . Resolved all issues in timely manner. Always made sure to keeping opinions a priority. A pleasure to be around. A huge value to the company.

From Monica&Enzo

Thank you for your feedback Monica!

It is a group effort that helps keep the Country Homes reputation so strong

MB in Vaughan
MB in Vaughan

Holiday Receptacle

We purchased a house in West Country Milton. We are in the process of Color and Decor selections. So far every thing is okay, however it's so frustrating to know that Christmas lights, a simple thing that makes everyone happy in Canada during Christmas time, is not standard and its an upgrade. I wish Country Homes as a reputable company reconsiders that. Even though not everyone celebrates Christmas, but at least for those who do, don't consider it an upgrade.

hey MB, most of our product, design and included standard upgrades are constantly evolving from the voices of our customers. You will receive our Customer Survey soon, please provide your insight and Country Homes will consider this on our next project!

More about Country Homes Ltd

Country Homes has been building homes for Canadian families across the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years. We have been honoured with a Master Builder Award from the Residential Construction Council of Central Ontario (RESCON) for our excellent product quality and outstanding customer service as well as Tarion finalists for the Award of Excellence.