Country Homes Ltd

Builders
111 Strada Dr Woodbridge ON L4L 5V9
HomeStars  >  Builders in Woodbridge  >  Country Homes Ltd

Reviews for Country Homes Ltd

We bought a new home from Country Homes in Nov 2016. Like every new build there are always things that need a little extra attention or TLC. They have 2 service specialist (Mark & Dave). These guys are great. Country Homes is very lucky to have them on staff. They are polite, knowledgeable, pleasant, and respectful. They are the kind of guys that you want to invite over for dinner in your home. Both guys tended to the various odds and ends that required fixing. Mark spent a full day doing many various little things to improve our home. Dave spent a couple of days doing a big change to improve our home. If the house was perfect to begin with we wouldn't have needed Mark nor Dave. Knowing that each build has its imperfections working with these guys was a complete pleasure. If you bought from Country Homes you are in good hands knowing that they have capable individuals that want nothing more than for you to be happy with your home! Thanks Guys - We really appreciate it!

Wow, The Country Homes family thanks you for this review. I know you asked to remain private, however, if there is anything you need from service please email me.

Warm Regards,

Frank a.
1 review Innisfil, ON

I'll start with the cantina light switch, for some reason it broke inside. Dave not only repaired this but he went on to replace the bulb with an LED one. While he was in the basement he noticed the filter for the furnace was in wrong and it was the wrong size, re replaced that too and showed me what the rectangular cap (I was saving) was for...it was to close the gap from the filter. He noticed the humidifier was set wrong, he re set that and decided to clean the filter too. Funny thing is the only "basement" things on the honey-do list was the cantina light switch. Next the kitchen, the cartridge on the kitchen faucet needed replacing because it was constantly dripping, no problem, done. He noticed that the air return in the hallway was hiding behind the sofa in the family room, bing-bang he had one on the hallway side in minutes, he also vacuumed and cleaned after himself along the way. Upstairs we went to the cracked grout in the master shower, replaced with an even better matching color and decided to do all around the shower and the tub again....just in case. It looked brand new. He did the same again in my sons bathroom. All the while cleaning after himself and making me and my daughter, who was here for the weekend from university, feel very comfortable. My daughter said this was the first time she felt comfortable in the house with a stranger. I said that's not a stranger, that's Dave. This is a first for our daughter. This is our second home and the Country Homes family have been nothing but first class, first time, everytime. Thank you.

thank you Frank I don't know what to say I did nothing different then I do in every home I work on. I treat every home as if it were my own and I love what I do. For me it's not a job when I love what I do and it's not like going to a client's home I feel like I am going to a friend's or family and I feel very comfortable in our homes and look forward to seeing each home owner. It makes me feel good that your daughter felt comfortable and it's not the first time I have been told that it's not like a trade working in the home it's Dave lol .
But I honestly can say again it is our incredible homeowners that is a big part of what makes this fun and all part of the Country Homes family.

dgoddardjr
1 review , ON

As the newest member of the Country homes family I was asked to rate country homes as a employer as we have had fantastic reviews from our many homeowners. I can say that I have never worked for such fantastic people you are truly treated as family. But some may ask what makes country homes so great. Well it starts from sales thru to the decor studio staff the office administration staff, the job site construction staff and finally the after sales service staff but there is still more to to it and that's the amazing homeowners country homes has. I have never seen such fantastic people and that is the ingredients that makes country homes so great.
And on behalf of Mark and myself we would like to thank everyone for your nice comments in these reviews.

Eva

Country homes is beyond excellent. They responded to my service needs extremely quick, and were able to schedule and fix the concerns right away. Anthony walked us through our home and showed us how everything in the home worked/where it was located in the house... he made the experience effortless and pleasant - and as a first time home buyer this was very much appreciated.

Thank you country homes for making my first home buying experience such an awesome one. From start to finish. My house is beautiful!

Eva! What an absolute pleasure it was spending the time with you and your husband Andrea! It is an honour that you chose Country Homes as your first home purchase. We understand that the home buying and home owning process can be overwhelming. I am glad to hear your experience has been delightful.

p.s. Don't forget to check your monthly, quarterly, and annual homeowner maintenance reminders! :)

Sending a big hug to you and Andrea!

Christian. R in Vaughan

Country Homes has been and continues to be an incredible help throughout the home buying purchase. It was my first home and they were able to take away so much of the anxiety I feared. SO just want to say thank you to the Country Homes team, and everyone in the Service Department for everything! 10/10

Christian!

I am glad you realize that home home buying with the right builder should be smooth, easy, and stress free.

Its been a while since I have last been to your home. I must say you have one of the nicest kitchens that Country Homes has ever seen. If you could please email me a couple pictures

[email protected]

it would be greatly appreciated

Happy New Year!!!

John H.

As a new home buyer, I was nervous about purchasing a home pre-construction. The support from Country Homes and customer service has been very helpful and reliable when I needed them. The home itself is beautifully designed and was ready for our move in date. Thanks guys!

Our full support for customer service is a priority at Country Homes. We are glad you appreciated the thought out design and layout of the home.

We are all glad to have you a part of the County Homes Family

Marco L.

I am a homeowner in the Lakeshore Village development in Port Credit, Mississauga and my Country Homes experience has been extraordinary from start to finish. Although the sales office was absolutely packed with people when I was buying, I feel very fortunate I that acquired one of the Lakeshore Village townhouse units. My decor consultation was amazing, with an array of finishes to choose from, which the decor staff tailored to fit my budget and the aesthetic I had in my mind for my home. When I finally took possession of my home, everything inside was completed to my expectation, except for a few minor deficiency that I found during my PDI and the first month in my home. This was no surprise to me seeing as Country Homes is such a large scale builder, and my communication with the service department was always positive, they were honest with what I should be expecting, and helped me with my initial concerns.

Marco! Happy New Year :)

Thank you for the kind words. From sales to service and everything in between, we are here for you!

I know you mentioned some family was interested in purchasing a home in Milton. If your family is still interested we will be having our next release at the end of the month. Please ask them register on our website to stay tuned!

Best Regards,

ellenfranklin40
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Anthony and Mara oversaw the project from beginng and what customer skills they had. A fabulous builder everything in the house far exceeded our expectations. We had vey few problems with the build and was so surprised when home was completed on time.
The standards in the home were some of the best we have seen builders use, landscaping also beautiful. After care...nothing was a problem with the service department a year or more later everything still solid.
Would we recommend or buy a home from them again? Absolutely we have nothing but the highest regards for Country homes.

Hey Ellen, we would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year.

We thank you for pointing out the detail. Country Homes puts a lot of effort and hard work into the entire home providing process.

We are thrilled you appreciate the landscaping, it's a component that defines your neighbourhood. We understand that you are not just purchasing a home, you are living in a community.

A home is more than just a house.

Amy

great service a pleasure from start to finish it was a stress free experience! Country Homes kept me informed and valued my opinion.
I would definitely recommend and purchase another Country Home

Thank you Amy, we are happy to have you as a part of the Country Homes family

We are opening a new site in Milton this November 2017!

We are currently taking registration online

www.countryhomes.ca

Suzanne  in Mississauga

Unavoidable delays I encountered leading up to possession of my new home are a thing of the past and Country homes certainly went over and above with the quality of the home build and customer service provided. I am thrilled with my new home! Country homes did an outstanding job!! Not only was I impressed with my new home - Country homes exceeded my expectations and still continues to do so. Moving into a new build there will always be little things here and there that need special attention - the service afterwards that continues to be provided is outstanding. Special thanks to Mark the fantastic Service Guy - who continues to wow me with every interaction. I recently had a small leak ... Mark promptly came to my house and took care of it - professional and extremely courteous. A few days later he came back to make sure that everything was ok and that nothing further needed to be attended to. The work environment that Country Homes provides for their employees certainly reflects on their day to day work and passion and professionalism in everything they do.

Both Mara and Anthony are also extremely efficient and respond very quickly and professionally to every request (not that there have been allot by any means) The onsite construction crew has also been helpful and always pleasant with any questions or requests.

Customer Service is rare in todays world - but I have received nothing but top notch service from this builder !!

THANK YOU!!!

Without hesitation I would definitely buy another home from Country homes and definitely would recommend this builder to anyone I know.

Hey Suzanne, first off I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Country Homes!

I also want to thank you for your understanding that unavoidable delays are unavoidable and the entire Country Homes family did everything we could to move you into your home as soon as possible.

Our service department is always here for you, please reach out anytime if you have any questions or concerns

Warm Regards,

More about Country Homes Ltd

Country Homes has been building homes for Canadian families across the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years. We have been honoured with a Master Builder Award from the Residential Construction Council of Central Ontario (RESCON) for our excellent product quality and outstanding customer service as well as Tarion finalists for the Award of Excellence.