Country Homes Ltd.

111 Strada Drive Vaughan ON L4L 5V9
Builders
Country Homes Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Country Homes Ltd.

KristaB in Mississauga
KristaB in Mississauga

We love our home!

(ONE YEAR UPDATE!) We have just finished our Tarion one year warranty items. We can attest that Country Homes maintained their high standards and continue to show us we made the right choice.

Joanna, the Customer Service Coordinator, is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has been attentive and on-the-ball for our service requests- including calls with updates during the lockdown. We are nothing short of impressed while working with her!

Every service appointment has been completed by polite people who seem to genuinely care about providing quality workmanship. From Torino Drywall, Shipway Stairs, AyA Kitchens and P.T. Painting- we are thankful for their skilled staff!

We will continue to recommend Country Homes and hope to purchase another one of their homes as an investment one day.

(OUR ORIGINAL REVIEW)

We recently bought a Delamore model from Country Homes- who have been fantastic to work with. It’s been a completely different experience compared to buying with other builders in town. The structural and décor appointments were made fun and lighthearted thanks to their team at the Décor centre. We were given tons time to make our decisions and shown examples of other homes for reference.

Country Homes built a gorgeous house and many of the details are better than we expected. As with any new build, our house is not without a few issues- but they have gone above and beyond to remedy items we asked to be addressed. They’ve been accommodating and have gone the extra mile, which we sincerely appreciate. Their customer service has been fantastic- always answering our call and treating us and our home respectfully. We are especially thankful to Anthony, Mike, Adam and Trista for taking a moment when we contact them and to Sabrina and Tanya for ensuring all of our design/décor choices were exactly what we wanted. We are also very appreciative of the many pleasant tradesmen who did a great job on our home- before and after we moved in.

We definitely recommend Country Homes to our friends and family and look forward to buying with them again in the future.

Happy Customer in Vaughan
Happy Customer in Vaughan
2 reviews Milton, ON

Service @ Country Homes

We purchased a new home and moved in September 2020. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we didn't get to do the PDI. This was done by a third party company. However, we were given the opportunity to do our own after and found some defects. Joanna and Sophie are EXCELLENT at navigating our issues and escalating them to the trades to have them resolved. We had a big issue that required escalating and further consultation. The issue was resolved in a timely manner. Joanna has been very professional and courteous. She is knowledgeable regarding our issues and is able to provide on the spot answers for most questions. For follow-up she does this promptly. This is our third home and I can say unequivocally that the customer service we are receiving from the service department at Country Homes is second to none.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Country Homes Milton

We just moved in to our new home and we are very happy with the service and quality of the house we purchased. We would highly recommend the builder to our family and friends.

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for kindly for sharing these words, from all of us here at Country Homes

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Milton ontario

The design of the home is so bad . The utilization of space for this entry level house is really poor. So many design features that would’ve cost the builder nothing but makes inconvenient for the home owners . There is a big design flaw that seems like a hazard and dangerous for younger children to live in the house. The window in one of the bedrooms is so large that the kid can easily fall out the third level , there is no latch provided on the upper edge of the window . Powder rooms of the adjacent houses have windows facing each other and are so close that it feels neighbours are sitting and chatting while on the toilet seat.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. Country Homes takes pride in building homes that are up to Ontario Building Code and we actually do more and better than the code requires.

Please feel free to reach out and we can discuss your concerns further anthony@countryhomes.ca

warm regards,

Syed Wajahat in Milton
Syed Wajahat in Milton

Reputation Justified!

Moving from Calgary a few years ago my wife and I were looking for a builder that could build the same or similar type of dream home we had left behind in Calgary. We had looked at several builders over the last 3-4 years in Milton and couldn't find one that had excellent quality, designs and flexibility without paying exorbitant amounts. We finally discovered Country Homes in 2019 and were impressed with their sales office and staff. But more importantly they had the designs that were far more superior than any builder currently in Milton. To be noted is their standard offering is what stands them out. 10' standard ceiling and 110' feet long lot plus 8' doors! Their standard options are so good that we spent very little on upgrades. Oh and did I mention finished basement?! For all this their pricing is second to none!
Despite all this it is their care for their buyers and their customer service that has been outstanding!
No project or construction job goes perfectly or smoothly but the true nature about any builder is how they handle the issues. Like some of the negative reviews we had some issues early on with communication delay but once Christian at Country Homes got involved I cannot say enough great things about how he has been involved with the process and us. There has never been a moment where he has not answered or responded to my call, even after hours late in the evening! Tanya, Christian and Anna have been working tirelessly to make sure that we as a buyer are taken care of and our concerns have been addressed.
My home is due to be closed very soon and I am looking forward to it, based on my experience thus far I have no doubt that I am in excellent hands with Country Homes. I have already recommended many friends and family, albeit now it is too late and they are all sold out. I look forward to Country Homes building more projects in Milton in the future.

Hi Syed! We always try to be there for all of our homeowners as best as we can, so they know that we are here for them.

Anubhav
Anubhav

BUILER JEPORDISING ITS REPUTATION DUE TO IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE IN DEPARTMENT

My wife and I purchased our dream property in Milton from Country Homes currently under construction. The initial process of sale and purchase agreement went fine. I was told that Structural and Decor meeting will be done in a few months where we can get some Structural changes done and add some upgrades in Decor.
We were waiting for the meeting invite and were following up with the Decor team (Tanya) but never heard from them. We were sent pre-construction form recently that had Structural change options. But when we returned the filled form to Decor team(within 2 days) with required
options they came back saying construction already started hence we
won't be able to get those changes. How can construction start before
they get Pre-construction form from the customer?
Also during our purchase we were specifically told that we will be provided with the oval soaker tub in Master bathroom which was provided to other houses by builder and for which we paid as well($5000).In the Decor meeting ,they said we won't be getting oval shape soaker tub(instead a rectangular one) to which we told them about
our initial payment for soaker tub mentioned above. They
said they will check and get back to us. But even after 2 reminder emails,
we are not getting a reply.
If anyone from builder side want to discuss further and provide us with a solution, we are happy to talk.

Hi Anubhav, my name is Christian and would love to chat further regarding some of the concerns you guys have. Please feel free to call our office: 416 213 7191 and ask for me.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Ali in Milton
Ali in Milton

Country homes Milton

Fully satisfied with Country homes, this is my first house from them and the service is exceptional,even in Covid they made sure my house was built as per my request.

Great thanks to Christian Rinomato for his help in everything.

Thanks
Mohammed.

Hi Mohammed! Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working along side with you to make sure everything is up to your satifaction.

mike from Caledon
mike from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New home 6 months in

We were very excited first time home buyers. Country homes had good reviews and houses viewed very well. The decor studio gave us lots of wrong information and did not inform us that base model options were extremely cheap quality. The appliances that came with the house are extremely cheap and not worth what they say. When we moved in the house seemed perfect and the manager on site ensured us he would take care of some minor defects. That has proven to be a false. It has been a battle to get all the defects repaired and it feels like they never will be. All the contractors that do book repairs either don’t show up or they don’t complete the work. Country homes will not respond to emails anymore and offer no assistance. We are not the only ones on our street that this is happening to.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Mike, we are sorry to hear about the experience you had in the past, we hope that we've been able to make it up in a way that gives you confidence back in us a home builder. I am here if you ever have troubles getting a hold of our service team. My name is Christian

Krunal in Etobicoke
Krunal in Etobicoke

Milton home

I have very unpleasant experience with decor team. I have been asking for update for my kitchen layout from months, but no one is answering back to my emails. I want to do some structural changes into my home, but never got an email about meeting what so ever.

I have gave reference to couple of my friends, and they bought same property. Now I regret that I bought hose with this company. THEY NEVER ANSWER BACK TO EMAIL!

Krunal, we apologize what you went through at our decor center. we are restructuring this division and we want to regain your confidence in us. I know once you see the quality of your brand new home and our service department you will be happy

Please feel free to contact me directly

Anthony Rinomato

anthony@countryhomes.ca

Samzu in Vaughan
Samzu in Vaughan

Milton townhome MOMA

My daughter purchased a property and she has closing on first week of aug 2020.She has been trying to contact company for some legal questions but no one is replying her emails n calls.We dont have any clue how to contact them.Need urgent help.We are very upset.

Hi Samzu, I would love if you contacted me directly. My number is 647 2053940 and my name is Christian, so we can sort out any misunderstandings. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

More about Country Homes Ltd.

Country Homes has been building homes for Canadian families across the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years. We have been honoured with a Master Builder Award from the Residential Construction Council of Central Ontario (RESCON) for our excellent product quality and outstanding customer service as well as Tarion finalists for the Award of Excellence.