Hinterland Masonry Supplies Inc

Masonry & Bricklaying
1A-33790 Industrial Avenue Abbotsford BC
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Abbotsford  >  Hinterland Masonry Supplies Inc

Review for Hinterland Masonry Supplies Inc

SENWI in North Vancouver
SENWI in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Concrete Structural Block

I was recently in the market for 4" Split Face Concrete Blocks. I called and email around and was referred to Hinterland by the block manufacturer (Tristar). Keith hooked me up with a sale price that was 25% of the cost of the closest competition and because I came from North Vancouver to Abbotsford to pre-pay for the order, he also let me have as many blocks as I could fit on my trailer for free. This ended up being half a skid or 66 blocks. I have seldom come across a company with such an openly friendly and generous staff and would highly recommend them for all of your masonry structural block needs.